This BLACK lifted my wife’s dress infront of everybody in Montego Bay

We were walking on a beautiful day in Montego Bay as this guy told my wife that he wishes he was with her on vacation acting like I wasn’t even there he kept hitting on her and she obviously was flirting back he asked for a pic and then just sneaky lifted her dress up and made her look like his slut for the whole street to see
View attachment 6977236
He’s showing you who really owns that white pussy. Id like to see a black guy lift my gf’s dress and grab her thick ass in front of me.

We were walking on a beautiful day in Montego Bay as this guy told my wife that he wishes he was with her on vacation acting like I wasn’t even there he kept hitting on her and she obviously was flirting back he asked for a pic and then just sneaky lifted her dress up and made her look like his slut for the whole street to see
View attachment 6977236
You should not have been surprised by this scenario as it played out. You are obviously married to a hot wife. By your own admission, she dated Black guys before she met you. I have no doubt that those dates involved sex. You are walking down a street in a country full of Black alphas who would gladly fuck every visiting white woman, married or not. Your wife is dressed in a seductive outfit. A Black alpha, following his instincts, makes a simple undisguised move on your wife. You neither say nor do anything. She makes a move back. He ups the ante by asking for a photo with her. When you continue to do nothing, he puts an arm around her waist and pulls up her dress. You are lucky that she had a thong on. Otherwise, her married (to you) pussy would have been exposed to the leering eyes of many men. And eventually the alpha did get his Black dick in her white pussy. Do you think it means anything that you gave your permission? Did you also give your permission to the lifeguard to fuck your wife?

Face it, you are a cuckold. Accept that fact and openly enjoy sharing your wife with other men. She will love you for it and your own sexual pleasure will be greatly enhanced.

View attachment 6977236
I bet she loved it when he did that

View attachment 6977236
Wow she is hot let’s chat message me

Back