What's your unrealistic fantasy?

A few years ago we got to live a fantasy that we had talked about for years, which was having her 'work' as a *******. We were on vacation in Florida and finally were able to make it happen. She applied for an opening at a massage parlor and was immediately accepted. She'd never spot an undercover cop so it was agreed that she would NOT accept money for any kind of sex, but we knew that jerking the man off was part of the 'service', so she could do that. But she did get fucked. The first time was during the initial interview, and the manager was the one who fucked her. He fucked her again that evening and for each of the two evenings that she worked here. I can understand that because she's a very pretty little blonde. For us as a couple, it was a mind-blowing experience that we will NEVER forget!

My married black neighbor and I are secretly meeting without our wives knowledge and we‘re in our bed and he has me on my hands and knees giving me his big black cock from behind and of course I’m loving it when unexpectedly my wife walks in on us. I see her come in the room and try to jump up but my neighbor grabs my shoulders and and says where are you going bitch and continues taking me deep while my wife watches.

I have a couple of them, but I will start out with just one of them for now and leave you all in suspense...I would love to have a baby with my guy @TopCat, 😘🥰💋 It always gets me worked up when he tells me "Let's make a baby" sweetie during our hot and steamy sexcapades, 😈

To meet and fall in love with a beautiful girl who's pregnant with a black baby and needs a man to provide for her. She doesn't know I'm into cuckold and is secretly cheating on me with black guys and I find out but don't tell her. Maybe I end up becoming friends with one of her bulls and try to convince him to knock her up again and see what happens.

My craziest fantasy just about came through about a month ago. My wife and I and our oldest ******* were at a club having drinks when a black guy started chatting up my wife and was heavily flirting with her. My wife was pretty buzzed and was flirting back. Showing off her boobs and sexy toes. Our oldest was watching it all go down. He eventually stepped away because some buddies of his showed up. The only part of the fantasy was that we didn’t take the guy home.
In an almost comparable situation, I audibly said to my hotwife that we are alone in the underground car park and it is quieter there... there would be enough space in the back seat. She gave me 5 punchlines and a tempting look... already in the elevator his hand was in her count

honestly my unrealizable fantasy, for now, better my 2 fantasies, are the following:
1: participate in a gang bang with all black guys
2: touch a horse cock and other
in addition to my previous unworkable fantasy you read above, lately my fantastic mind of a meeting with 4 BBCs and 3 women, a nice orgy 4 handsome and gifted men and 3 women, I think the 3 women can be me and 2 other friends of mine .. where we satisfy the males and have fun with each other while the men watch us ... then the conclusion of it all is a nice cumshot on our busty breasts. I would not rule out including this one in the previous one .... you know what a mess and what an excitement .....

On of my darkest fantasies is moving to a place far away, to start a new life. Letting my wife fuck regularly with tons of black men. She would give birth to many mixed children, while I would encourage her, jerk off and get sloppy seconds. Kind of a lab breeding experiment.

I know this is completely unrealistic but here is a fantasy that I have had:

Going to a mostly Black party with my white boyfriend and meeting an older Black guy. He would kiss and touch me all over during the party to let me know exactly what he wants. He would then tell me (not ask) that he's taking me to his place. I tell him I have a boyfriend and point to him. He tells me he doesn't give a fuck and that he's taking me to his place and we go while my boyfriend looks at us powerless, but he knows what's going on and does nothing to stop me.
We get into an Uber and he starts to play with me, kiss me, run his hands all over me while the Uber driver, a white guy keeps looking in his mirror. We get to his "place", which happens to be a hotel room with floor to ceiling windows with the blinds open. He throws me on the bed and all of the sudden, 6 other Big Black guys come in the room! They surround me and gang fuck me all night long, cuming inside me multiple times (I am not on birth control, and they didn't care). I would resist at first and say no but I would finally surrender and let them fuck me as they please until I just pass out! 🥰:blackheart: :threesome::blackheart:🥰

Back