What's your unrealistic fantasy?

I simply want every white wife to have a black lover and for it to be a completely normal thing that everyone knows about - to the point where it’s not even a discussion

I think my unrealistic fantasy would be to travel to Africa and go from tribe to tribe being the exotic white woman and fucking away on a sex vacation.
Leni Riefenstahl, the famous German photographer and maker of the official film of the Berlin 1936 Olympics, did exactly that. In fact she lived for a long time among the stunningly beautiful African Nubian tribesmen and got off (only artistically of course!) on their captivating naked bodies, reputedly in private as well as in public.

nubian male beauty by leni riefenstahl.jpg

young nubian tribesman portrayed by leni riefenstahl.jpg

leni riefenstahl with nubian lover.jpg

leni riefenstahl showing her latest book to nubian tribespeople.jpg

Being bisexual I'm very taken by the body of the stunningly beautiful boy shown leaning forward on the far left in the last shot. Those naked Nubian males are an endless source visual delight are they not? As Riefenstahl so frankly and tastefully shows.

The Nubians obviously loved her work, as well as her smiling outgoing friendliness toward them and the huge pleasure she took in photographing them.

pretty, light, sun dresses over your naked body (no bra, no panties)
how it would be so easy for those tribesmen to expose you and use you
Very true, Zvega. But I'm inclined to believe that Riefenstahl used those beautiful Nubian men way more satisfyingly than they used her.

Leni Riefenstahl, the famous German photographer and maker of the official film of the Berlin 1936 Olympics, did exactly that. In fact she lived for a long time among the stunningly beautiful African Nubian tribesmen and got off (only artistically of course!) on their captivating naked bodies, reputedly in private as well as in public.

View attachment 4427615

View attachment 4427624

View attachment 4427630

View attachment 4427639

Being bisexual I'm very taken by the body of the stunningly beautiful boy shown leaning forward on the far left in the last shot. Those naked Nubian males are an endless source visual delight are they not? As Riefenstahl so frankly and tastefully shows.

The Nubians obviously loved her work, as well as her smiling outgoing friendliness toward them and the huge pleasure she took in photographing them.

Sadly I am not much of a writer or photographer so mine would just be for personal enjoyment and experience. The human body can be quite a beautiful thing.

Sadly I am not much of a writer or photographer so mine would just be for personal enjoyment and experience. The human body can be quite a beautiful thing.
Only "quite" a beautiful thing?? I would say "perfectly" beautiful thing as in this rear shot of me as a barely legal nature-boy by a famous art photographer. Bisexual of course and the first one to top me.

natureboy me at 15.jpg

He had great taste in women as well as men.

I simply want every white wife to have a black lover and for it to be a completely normal thing that everyone knows about - to the point where it’s not even a discussion
That's my want too. Plus for white husbands to find and admit that the black lovers of their wives are as beautiful as they find them, and to encourage them bisexually and ideally threesome with them as uninhibitedly and as joyfully as I do with my young black buddy and my ex-wife.

I mean, what the fuck are those disastrously inhibited homophobic white husbands saving their perfectly normal aesthetic appreciation of finely formed black male bodies and healthy sexual lustings for? For when they get to Sex Heaven when it's theirs to enter into on this Earth and enjoy to their very hilts right now?

How self-defeating and wasteful of beautifully erotic opportunities.

Last edited:
While most of my fantasies with my wife include her taking BBC, the most unrealistic fantasy we have together involves her having sex with our brother in law’s special needs *******. Our brother in law had him in a previous marriage and the ******* was normal until he had a brain tumor as a baby. He is now 30 years old but has the mentality of about a 12 to 15 year old. We are pretty certain he’s never had the opportunity to have sex and it turns both my wife and I on very much to fantasize about her giving him her sweet pussy and the night of his life while I watch and coach the young man on how to do it! We have even talked about going to the town where he lives in a home for folks like him, picking him up for dinner, and then taking him back to our hotel and have my wife fuck him good! To add to the excitement, my sister told us she has seen him naked in his adult life and, since he’s been given testosterone to develop, he has a huge cock and very normal manly desires!! Every time we talk about this fantasy, my wife gets very horny and wet and I’d love to have this fantasy come true. She really wants to ride his huge cock while I watch! Problem is the ******* can talk and communicate very well and we know we can’t trust him to keep the secret if we were to try to go through with our plan for my wife to fuck him!

It is a great picture and sounds like a fond memory as well.
Yes, very fond memories indeed.

My photographer was very handsome, manly and charming and went nuts about my growing body and cock and admittedly beautiful bum, to my innocent delight totally worshipping them manually, tongue-wise and verbally. He had a very fine slimly athletic body too and a perfectly glorious huge uncut cock. For more than two hours he loved my bared body from head to toe until I was in utter *******, then he took my virginity very gently, truly lovingly and so expertly that I came under him like a tipped-over milk bottle.

In the light of my myriad subsequent homosexual experiences I'm convinced I couldn't have had a better first-time lover of my looks and actually pretty remarkable and graceful young's body, not to mention my already sex-addled mind.

Here's a past girlfriend's 9-shot portrait of what I grew into

Cocky eh. So you can see that my first art photographer's attention wasn't entirely mis-spent on me. It grew my ego like mushrooms.

That said, how he divined my physical potential at sweet-sixteen I will never know.

Last edited:
Back