What you think about hubby dressed in garters and stockings?

Neither my wife nor I are not interested in feminizing me on an ongoing basis. However she does enjoy laying out a pair of panties for me to wear when she is planning a play date that day. It’s not for the bull and typically they don’t know. It’s for us and signifies my submission to her pleasure.

Neither my wife nor I are not interested in feminizing me on an ongoing basis. However she does enjoy laying out a pair of panties for me to wear when she is planning a play date that day. It’s not for the bull and typically they don’t know. It’s for us and signifies my submission to her pleasure.
I’ll bet you look thick in them painting though, probably got a pretty pink manhole 🤤. I can bust a nut just thinking about it.

The last time i looked into this thread it was not posted to the Bi-Forum. Now my question: who moved it here? Was it the OP @bbccuckoldlove or any of the admins? In any case i think this is not the right place. In my opinion it shoud be where it belongs, where the OP posted it initially (because i guess they had a reason why they posted it there, not here) and where it was Intended to be! ‼️

The last time i looked into this thread it was not posted to the Bi-Forum. Now my question: who moved it here? Was it the OP @bbccuckoldlove or any of the admins? In any case i think this is not the right place. In my opinion it shoud be where it belongs, where the OP posted it initially (because i guess they had a reason why they posted it there, not here) and where it was Intended to be! ‼️
Go fuck yourself, Karen

Back