What was your reason to get into the lifestyle.

Definitely NOT considering cheating... I hear what you are saying about trust, for sure. At the same time, does anyone really set out to cheat? I am not excusing myself here but under the right circumstances anyone could potentially find themselves susceptible, wouldnt you agree? Maybe my fascination/curiosity itself is becoming the problem... We've been married for twenty years and I am not going to deny that just doing it without his knowledge crosses my mind on a fantasy level from time to time, but to actually go there is not something I am setting out to do.

As far as his benefit goes, that is a fair point. He loves his cameras, so I have tried to suggest that he might enjoy the filming aspect of having me as his star the way some of the other wives in here do - it just couldn't be on as public a level for us as some make it. He hasn't expressed any interest in other women, so full swinging doesn't seem like an option. Anybody have other ideas for how he could benefit?

The major trust roadblock at this point is not knowing how either of us will react after (or as) it happens. I can't honestly tell him how I will respond since I haven't ever done anything outside our marriage, but my sense is that I can keep feelings in check. One rule, based on the podcasts I've listened to, would be to not have "regulars" where you are more likely to catch romantic ideas. Its kind of a circular argument though - it seems to me that we just have to try opening up and then decide if its for us or not, otherwise we can't know what it means for us. But, is the damage already done for him just by trying it once? Am I doing damage just by asking repeatedly? Its all very difficult...
Keep.him.turned onake him.dressd you .put him.in.chasity.a few days before your datr .Dress in lingerie those fays hes locked up.stsy that.way in your home dontblet him.touch you. .Just before you leave if he trues to touch you kiss you tell.him.NO the next man that touches me wont be YOU

Sounds great for you..My wife has been a hotwife for 3 years .We have read alot of IR info she decided she wants tontry so.soon.itd going to.happen
. We have read Black.guys like the white women.to.dress cetain ways for them..Any idea what she should do dtess etc
As not only does she plan on getting well fucked by him but she wants to spend the weekend with him.ad a couple etc
Any ideas for her would be grrst
Every guy has different tastes, regardless of race. Some black guys like conservative and some like slutty. Some in between. Depending on their personality, they will ask, or tell you well in advance what they want you to wear. Some will even take you shopping and buy you what they want you to wear. If he doesn't ask or tell, then it's up to you. You can't always believe everything you read, and you should not generalize what most or all of any race prefers. I have read countless times that black men are larger than white men, and many on here swear every back guy is a BBC. Definitely not true :)

Every guy has different tastes, regardless of race. Some black guys like conservative and some like slutty. Some in between. Depending on their personality, they will ask, or tell you well in advance what they want you to wear. Some will even take you shopping and buy you what they want you to wear. If he doesn't ask or tell, then it's up to you. You can't always believe everything you read, and you should not generalize what most or all of any race prefers. I have read countless times that black men are larger than white men, and many on here swear every back guy is a BBC. Definitely not true :)
Yeah, and ALL Black guys love booty while white guys love boobs more? It's ridiculous! Everybody has his/her taste on a personal level. It would be nothing but stupid to suggest or think otherwise. 🤷‍♂️

For me it was not just the rush. It was the natural submission to the desire of knowing my wife’s needs are being met and making up where I lack. For her I am sure it is somewhat to please my desires but she also has come around to realizing she deserves the happiness and satisfaction only an alpha male could bring.

Looking back on it I think my high school crushes started me down this path also, by friend zoning me while they openly fucked other guys
I think this is a great way to look at it. looking back, the same happened to me. I was shy and always ended up as a friend. probably why I went bi eventually. it was easier to pick up dudes than gals and now I'm just a culkhold sissy as instructed by my wife.

Definitely NOT considering cheating... I hear what you are saying about trust, for sure. At the same time, does anyone really set out to cheat? I am not excusing myself here but under the right circumstances anyone could potentially find themselves susceptible, wouldnt you agree? Maybe my fascination/curiosity itself is becoming the problem... We've been married for twenty years and I am not going to deny that just doing it without his knowledge crosses my mind on a fantasy level from time to time, but to actually go there is not something I am setting out to do.

As far as his benefit goes, that is a fair point. He loves his cameras, so I have tried to suggest that he might enjoy the filming aspect of having me as his star the way some of the other wives in here do - it just couldn't be on as public a level for us as some make it. He hasn't expressed any interest in other women, so full swinging doesn't seem like an option. Anybody have other ideas for how he could benefit?

The major trust roadblock at this point is not knowing how either of us will react after (or as) it happens. I can't honestly tell him how I will respond since I haven't ever done anything outside our marriage, but my sense is that I can keep feelings in check. One rule, based on the podcasts I've listened to, would be to not have "regulars" where you are more likely to catch romantic ideas. Its kind of a circular argument though - it seems to me that we just have to try opening up and then decide if its for us or not, otherwise we can't know what it means for us. But, is the damage already done for him just by trying it once? Am I doing damage just by asking repeatedly? Its all very difficult...
Difficult decisions for sure I think it depends on everybody's individual relationships. It's great that you're thinking about it and being open with your husband. Wish my wife had the same mindset

Because I'm the token black guy for southern Utah. Relationship prospects are pretty slim, but there's lots of women who are 'curious'
Enjoy the sex and the fun but don't give up on the possibility of a relationship, I'm sure you'll find one if that's what you truly want

Funnily enough I was actually a (white) bull first.

I think in Italy, Greece, Spain, Turkey etc they fetishise Nordic looking people somewhat; although I think that the demand for black men is growing exponentially also there.

I'll try to keep this relatively brief:

I was teaching English to a beautiful young Romanian girl when I was living in Rome, she was married to a much older Italian guy. She flirted with me loads and her husband kept saying things like "My wife says you are a handsome boy" etc. I actually resisted her quite direct attempts at first but eventually after her repeatedly asking to come over "just to talk and have coffee", I gave in.

We fucked for ages (one of the best fucks of my life) and about 2 minutes after I came in her, I was laying on the bed exhausted and I heard what sounded like a man coming. Turns out the fucker was in the wardrobe the whole time.

I was actually a bit shocked truth be told, but it became a regular thing in any event.

Since then I have also been a bull to another Italian couple with a woman from Puglia, and a Spanish couple in Seville that are about the same age as me.

Then I got with a Spanish girl who I had seen grinding up on black guys several times in the club before I went home with her. I told her about my past, and several months later I had got this burning desire to see her with some of those black guys, and given that I had been a bull, I also wanted to experience the other side of it. She has always said things like "she doesn't think monogamy is human nature" etc and so long story short, I spent more time masturbating while she was being destroyed by black cocks than actually fucking her myself. This was a full on cuckold relationship.

During quarantine I met another Spanish girl on tinder who had explicitly said in her bio she was looking for a cuckold. It didn't really last though because to be honest I think just wanted a pass to have sex with anyone rather than share the fetish with a boyfriend. Looking back, we should've just gone for an open relationship rather than a psuedo cuckold. Sex with her was pretty good though, I'll give her that.

Looking back, I miss my first cuckold relationship the most. I hope to find another 🇪🇸🍑💁🏽‍♀️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
Back