What is your biggest regret being cuckolded, or cuckolding?

Yes. So? The fantasy still exists. So does the heartbreak. Why do you ask, though? Does a dose of reality spoil your own fantasy?
Lmfao. Not at all. Just find it a sad reflection on your own character that there you are trying to be the hero, to warn folks of the potential dangers, yet you’re still here cruising through the stories, fantasies, desires not really having learnt your lesson. But hoping you can repeat it. Living out any unrequited fantasies because you yourself were disposed of whilst playing the game.

Lmfao. Not at all. Just find it a sad reflection on your own character that there you are trying to be the hero, to warn folks of the potential dangers, yet you’re still here cruising through the stories, fantasies, desires not really having learnt your lesson. But hoping you can repeat it. Living out any unrequited fantasies because you yourself were disposed of whilst playing the game.

I have to admit that I’m having a little trouble understanding why he needs to justify himself to you, or why you’re so invested in finding fault with him. He lives his life differently than you think you would if you were in his place, and had a fetish which you don’t.

Once a cuckold, always a cuckold. The arousal that comes from your wife, or gf throwing off societal shackles from her sexuality, embracing her lust, and finding pleasure on a Bull’s cock is like a *******. Once a man experiences it, he can never forget that sexual high, and will come back to it repeatedly, even if it destroys him.

I am a cuck, and this is now the only kind of relationship I could ever want again. It’s an addiction, and it rewires a man sexually. I now entertain fantasies I never would have otherwise.
Not really.
You may have been cuckolded but you can't really be a cuckold if it's no longer your wife / partner who is being fucked by someone else.

Doesn't stop you enjoying the remembered experience though!

I have to admit that I’m having a little trouble understanding why he needs to justify himself to you, or why you’re so invested in finding fault with him. He lives his life differently than you think you would if you were in his place, and had a fetish which you don’t.
I wasn’t interested in finding fault with him or anyone. I made a simple observation that here he was still getting off to this despite the fact he has huge regrets which he chose to respond to by trying to attack me...... I, on the other hand, have no regrets over what we have done over the years or what may do in the future or any fears or insecurities having being involved in this lifestyle for over 20 years.

Back