What is your biggest regret being cuckolded, or cuckolding?

Just an update…her “break” lasted less than two weeks, and she is back to weekly marathon fuck sessions with her Bull. She has informed me that he owns her now, and she has embraced being his permanent fuck toy.
So how have you managed with accepting this? Is there a way you can become morr positive about this man owning her? Maybe ask his advice. Maybe a man to man talk. But be clear from the start in that you are trying so hard to always be proud of her and enjoy the amount of sex they have together.
Are there ways to be more involved that you could persue? I mean what would be your ideal scenario going forward???

How so, you mean
The only thing I would warn guys about is to not pursue this unless you’re really sure you want your wife/girlfriend to be a whore for black dick. Like any extremely pleasurable experience, it will be very difficult to give up once she has tried it and I guarantee that she will find it pleasurable beyond belief, as only a black man can make a woman feel. A return to anything else (on average shorter and thinner) seems mundane and she won’t be able to stop after she’s had a thick black dick in her pussy. You will have a fully-fledged slut for black dick for the rest of your life!

That we don’t start sooner for sure!!! The thought of her saying her vows at our wedding with a dripping wet cum filled pussy would drive me crazy…don’t happen of course and the first 20 so years of our marriage was monogamous but once i finally convinced her….wow the slut in her really came to the surface! She admits now she could have started much sooner but was more worried about it back then upsetting me and damaging our relationship…it’s done nothing though but the opposite, enhance and already very strong relationship, she see’s it, lives it and agrees with me, we should have been having this fun, this satisfaction we both enjoy, way, way, way sooner and has even kidded around, she would have lived to have felt someone else’s cum dripping down her inner thigh as we were told, “you may now kiss your bride”.

The only thing I would warn guys about is to not pursue this unless you’re really sure you want your wife/girlfriend to be a whore for black dick. Like any extremely pleasurable experience, it will be very difficult to give up once she has tried it and I guarantee that she will find it pleasurable beyond belief, as only a black man can make a woman feel. A return to anything else (on average shorter and thinner) seems mundane and she won’t be able to stop after she’s had a thick black dick in her pussy. You will have a fully-fledged slut for black dick for the rest of your life!
I think that is perfectly fine, but hubby doesn’t have to be pussy free, just understand and want to see/know that wife is getting pleasure that he can’t deliver and she turns into a slut. Were you hesitant to try, or did husband support, and does hubby still get pussy?

So how have you managed with accepting this? Is there a way you can become morr positive about this man owning her? Maybe ask his advice. Maybe a man to man talk. But be clear from the start in that you are trying so hard to always be proud of her and enjoy the amount of sex they have together.
Are there ways to be more involved that you could persue? I mean what would be your ideal scenario going forward???

I have managed by throwing myself deeper into my role as her cuckold.

There won’t be any direct, or even indirect communication with him. The last time we conversed, he was trying to assure me that he’s really a nice guy, and he’s sure I’ll come to like him. I was trying to assure him what a tragedy if he wrapped himself around a tree in his way home from work someday.

I am, however, HUGELY proud of my Queen. I try to remember that this is the girl from an evangelical background whose sex life was always vanilla, and didn’t years trapped in a sexless marriage. She rarely masturbated, and didn’t even own any sex toys.

Now, she’s insatiable, and boasts of being her Master’s slut. There is no sex act she doesn’t lust to try for him, and for the other Bulls who will fill her stable.

Hey just seeing if anyone has had any regrets, things went too far too fast, or what you really wanted came true, and the reality of it hit you. Also for bulls, Maybe you were cucking someone and the husband felt the reality of it. Did you enjoy it on some level, and how did you handle it?
The regret I have is lost friendship. My wife has had lots of lovers, most don’t want anything to do with me, they are there to fuck my beautiful wife and that’s how she wants it. But there was this one younger bull, very cocky and macho. He loved to gloat over me that he was loving my wife’s tight pussy. He loved for me to get her holes wet and ready for him with my tongue. There was no m2m contact, I think he was homophobic but he got off on having me watch how good he was fucking her and and having me Kiss my wife while he slammed deep into her and came. We eventually became friends out of the bedroom, in another city he would hold her hand in public and she would feel his hard cock. Toward the end of the relationship I would eat her cream pies and he liked that too. Then my wife broke it off after two solo dates with him. Don’t know why but it was hard to just drop him.

Hey just seeing if anyone has had any regrets, things went too far too fast, or what you really wanted came true, and the reality of it hit you. Also for bulls, Maybe you were cucking someone and the husband felt the reality of it. Did you enjoy it on some level, and how did you handle it?
I can't touch bottom any more. They have opened her wide and pushed her deep.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 94A1F83.jpg
    94A1F83.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 49
  • preview (2).jpg
    preview (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 52
I love that they give her what she needs. Stretched her pussy wide and deep, So I can't satisfy her any more but I do get off watching them make her cum. over and over and she makes them cum over and over. Looks like she is also being bred.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 03B1FF9.jpg
    03B1FF9.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 9E1F08D (1).jpg
    9E1F08D (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • 878FEF0.jpg
    878FEF0.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • preview (2).jpg
    preview (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 50
I have managed by throwing myself deeper into my role as her cuckold.

There won’t be any direct, or even indirect communication with him. The last time we conversed, he was trying to assure me that he’s really a nice guy, and he’s sure I’ll come to like him. I was trying to assure him what a tragedy if he wrapped himself around a tree in his way home from work someday.

I am, however, HUGELY proud of my Queen. I try to remember that this is the girl from an evangelical background whose sex life was always vanilla, and didn’t years trapped in a sexless marriage. She rarely masturbated, and didn’t even own any sex toys.

Now, she’s insatiable, and boasts of being her Master’s slut. There is no sex act she doesn’t lust to try for him, and for the other Bulls who will fill her stable.
I think she sounds amazing! What a woman 😍
I did laugh at yiur comment re him having a bad journey home from work Lol. But imagine how sad she would be. And i think you can only over time come to respect her and him for the sexual chemiatry they have built. You are a very lucky man.

Back