Can You Undo Cuckolding?

Why not just talk honestly and if she's unwilling to relinquish her extracurricular activities, or at least make it more copacetic for the both of you, then take the L and go your own ways?
Oh, I most certainly agree with that, WhtAcpt ... except, based on the OP, I didn't see that as a "given option".

As title suggests, can a couple stop hotwifing or cuckolding completely and TRULY return to a happy, intimate, and satisfying monogamous relationship? Or will the past always pop up and interfere? Has anyone done this and been ok or was there a feeling of something missing, perhaps you felt you were faking and not really "satisfied"?
Of course.....as long as all are agreeing and the Love remains....anything is possible.

1. She told me about it that night after she got home. We had phone sex while she shared the details with me. We broke up the next evening (unrelated to her “wild night”), and while we were having the hard conversations necessary to get back together she told me that she knew that night that we were had essentially broken up, even though it wasn’t yet official, and she did it as a step toward moving on from our relationship.

2. It was hot, but upsetting. I was ok with her picking up a guy at a bar, but having her first threesome, and her first lesbian encounter without me hurt a lot. It still hurts, and when we finally get to do those things together it’ll be kind of ruined because what’s new, and exciting for me will just be a repeat for her instead if something we’re trying together, if that makes any sense.

3. I’m torn about this one. I love her freedom, and her lust, and her sluttiness, but sometimes I feel left out. Sometimes I wish we could just forget all about it, but we can’t. I’ve found that it takes on a life of its own, and it takes her, and us places we hadn’t anticipated. When it does, if I’m having trouble with it, the best thing I can do is just to let go, and embrace it as her cuck, then it feels better. It’s resisting it that causes all of the distress.
I can sense both the heartbreak and the heart-pumping thrill of your situation. And THAT is the definition of cuckolding at it's finest! It's an inescapable quagmire. Is it heaven? Is it hell? Is it purgatory?

And that's kewl, geoffrya, if you're comfortable with that. However, should you so desire to have more sex with your wife OR desire that her activities outside your marriage slow down, then you have a right to do the same. What I suggest, without really cheating, is to show her (assuming she won't slow down) that these activities can go both ways. I'm pretty sure she will NOT as the wife will not agree to YOUR seeing other women.
It's a matter of simply gaining back the part of your marriage you should already have ... a partnership requires 2 people working together.
Thank you but I don’t need your advise after 37 yrs of sharing her with many men

In my opinion not at all
When we started, I told my wife that it was very humiliating and let's stop. She answered me, you can't , because you will always not be able to forget that someone fucked your wife in front of you.

And even after several times I tried to stop and several days passed without sex with my wife she would mention her bull and immediately my cock would stand up and this was proof that you can't stop being a cuckold, she saw it and used her femininity towards me and sometimes she would hand me her panties To smell and ask her to invite him

In my opinion not at all
When we started, I told my wife that it was very humiliating and let's stop. She answered me, you can't , because you will always not be able to forget that someone fucked your wife in front of you.

And even after several times I tried to stop and several days passed without sex with my wife she would mention her bull and immediately my cock would stand up and this was proof that you can't stop being a cuckold, she saw it and used her femininity towards me and sometimes she would hand me her panties To smell and ask her to invite him
yes very true, i tried to stop many years ago, to be honest the reason was i was frightened i would lose her to much younger man than me who i could see she had feelings for, she used to see him every weekend, (or thats what i originally thought).
i was working away all week, and would come home knowing she was going to meet him, i would watch her get ready to go out after we had fucked as i had been away all week, having shot my load i would get that angst and didnt always want her to go, of course she wanted to go still, and tease me until i was aroused again, knowing i loved her dressing up in heels,stockings etc, seeing her all dolled up minus knickers bra and short dress/miniskirt
and off she would go
a few weekends later she had been with him again, she arrived home in the early hours and we were having sex, and she told me how she had fucked him every day that week, he had been coming to our place during his lunch break for sex, it turned out this had been going on for some time,, listening to her telling me turned me on but i was also gutted i was only just being told, the next day i asked her about it again and said i wasnt happy about it and told her i didnt want him coming when i was away.
she asked me how she could stop it now and did not agree with me
A row developed and i told her she had to stop seeing him
I went away to work the next week,all i could think of was the thought of him there fucking her against the kitchen sink like she had told me, and how she had said she would be waiting for him in stockings and heels, her words "he told me to be ready for him and wear just those to save time as he had short lunchbreak"
When i got home on the friday evening, late due to traffic she was already dressed to go out, i quizzed her if he had been to the house, and she told me
"Yes he has been every day i cant just turn him away can I? "
She then lifted her dress up to show me her freshly shaven mound and said to me "Do you want me to stay or go and let him have me again tonight"
Needless to say I ended up letting her go that night and for a further 15 months she had him nearly every day of the week at lunchtimes and every weekend

yes very true, i tried to stop many years ago, to be honest the reason was i was frightened i would lose her to much younger man than me who i could see she had feelings for, she used to see him every weekend, (or thats what i originally thought).
i was working away all week, and would come home knowing she was going to meet him, i would watch her get ready to go out after we had fucked as i had been away all week, having shot my load i would get that angst and didnt always want her to go, of course she wanted to go still, and tease me until i was aroused again, knowing i loved her dressing up in heels,stockings etc, seeing her all dolled up minus knickers bra and short dress/miniskirt
and off she would go
a few weekends later she had been with him again, she arrived home in the early hours and we were having sex, and she told me how she had fucked him every day that week, he had been coming to our place during his lunch break for sex, it turned out this had been going on for some time,, listening to her telling me turned me on but i was also gutted i was only just being told, the next day i asked her about it again and said i wasnt happy about it and told her i didnt want him coming when i was away.
she asked me how she could stop it now and did not agree with me
A row developed and i told her she had to stop seeing him
I went away to work the next week,all i could think of was the thought of him there fucking her against the kitchen sink like she had told me, and how she had said she would be waiting for him in stockings and heels, her words "he told me to be ready for him and wear just those to save time as he had short lunchbreak"
When i got home on the friday evening, late due to traffic she was already dressed to go out, i quizzed her if he had been to the house, and she told me
"Yes he has been every day i cant just turn him away can I? "
She then lifted her dress up to show me her freshly shaven mound and said to me "Do you want me to stay or go and let him have me again tonight"
Needless to say I ended up letting her go that night and for a further 15 months she had him nearly every day of the week at lunchtimes and every weekend
awesome.

Back