What is your biggest regret being cuckolded, or cuckolding?

Hey just seeing if anyone has had any regrets, things went too far too fast, or what you really wanted came true, and the reality of it hit you. Also for bulls, Maybe you were cucking someone and the husband felt the reality of it. Did you enjoy it on some level, and how did you handle it?
Sometimes, i feel i have surrendered all sexual rights and privileges to our bull.

I think she sounds amazing! What a woman 😍
I did laugh at yiur comment re him having a bad journey home from work Lol. But imagine how sad she would be. And i think you can only over time come to respect her and him for the sexual chemiatry they have built. You are a very lucky man.
She is, and I am.

She’s fucking him again tomorrow afternoon, then in the evening she’s going out with a slutty gf from her college days. Her ex made her stop hanging out with K because she was getting my Queen into “trouble.” Now that my Queen is free from her sexless marriage, and has blossomed into an insatiable slut, she’s free to get into trouble again.

A few hours after a four hour fuckathon with her Bull, she and K are going out to a bar to pick up guys. She told me, “I guess I’m gonna hafta buy some condoms…”

I nearly came.

The only thing I would warn guys about is to not pursue this unless you’re really sure you want your wife/girlfriend to be a whore for black dick. Like any extremely pleasurable experience, it will be very difficult to give up once she has tried it and I guarantee that she will find it pleasurable beyond belief, as only a black man can make a woman feel. A return to anything else (on average shorter and thinner) seems mundane and she won’t be able to stop after she’s had a thick black dick in her pussy. You will have a fully-fledged slut for black dick for the rest of your life!
Omg I hope you’re right.

We have two. One, that we did not start years sooner. Two, one we started age related health issues sidelined us soon after.
I told my wife there are two almost universal outcomes for wives taking the leap, especially older wives:

1) Most experienced a substantial boost to their self confidence and body image, and
2) Nearly all who started in the lifestyle after >40 wished they had started sooner.

So I can definitely see how “not starting earlier” would be a pretty common regret.

The question, asked in this forum, is going to get skewed answers. In my life, I can say taking part in cuckolding, though it was a fantasy of mine to begin with, led to our divorce. Over the years, my ex fell in love many times, but we were always able to find our way back. Until the one time we didn't.

The question, asked in this forum, is going to get skewed answers. In my life, I can say taking part in cuckolding, though it was a fantasy of mine to begin with, led to our divorce. Over the years, my ex fell in love many times, but we were always able to find our way back. Until the one time we didn't.
because?

Yet here you are as a single guy still getting off and jacking off to it? 🤔

Yet here you are as a single guy still getting off and jacking off to it? 🤔

Once a cuckold, always a cuckold. The arousal that comes from your wife, or gf throwing off societal shackles from her sexuality, embracing her lust, and finding pleasure on a Bull’s cock is like a *******. Once a man experiences it, he can never forget that sexual high, and will come back to it repeatedly, even if it destroys him.

I am a cuck, and this is now the only kind of relationship I could ever want again. It’s an addiction, and it rewires a man sexually. I now entertain fantasies I never would have otherwise.

Back