What is the sexiest power play a bull can make on a couple?

I honestly think this is the ultimate power play by a Bull if he requires it of a reluctant husband. You as a Bull would not do it but requiring of the husband is such a power move. He has to accept that you not only fucked his wife, but then required him to clean up the cum with his tongue. That sir is power!!
Agreed. It’s acceptance.

The more I thought about this scenario, I cannot get over the mind games and power play involved here. So erotic that you actually did it at the request of the Bull. I cannot imagine how your husband felt when he heard the Bull’s requirements and probably hoped that you would not enforce this. Strong play in so many ways for the Bull to have a wife lock her husband in a dog cage. I’m assuming your husband got in the cage at your command? Did he try to talk you out of it? Once the door to that room closed, I assume he is locked in there until the Bull is ready for you to let him out. And what would be his hurry? Quite a power trip!!

Sure would love to hear more things that you have done at the request of your Bull!! I’m sure there are more mind blowing stories!!
I can’t speak for Bulls, so perhaps they can take this one further, but I assume that part of their thrill with people like me is that they are in control of a powerful person. When it comes to my relationship at home, I am immensely powerful. My husband obeys me, serves me, pleases me on command.

The source of that power is, in many ways, an inverted reflection of a Bull’s power over me. While my lust for a dominant, Alpha black man overpowers my love for my husband, my husband’s love for me overpowers him. Just as my body renders me incapable of refusing and disappointing a black boyfriend, my husband’s love for me renders him incapable of disobeying and disappointing me.

So yes, he crawls into a cage on command, in the full knowledge of what he’ll be put through. Why? Because it pleases my Bull to own not only me but my power as well, and it pleases me to please my Bull, and it pleases my husband to give please me.

I can’t speak for Bulls, so perhaps they can take this one further, but I assume that part of their thrill with people like me is that they are in control of a powerful person. When it comes to my relationship at home, I am immensely powerful. My husband obeys me, serves me, pleases me on command.

The source of that power is, in many ways, an inverted reflection of a Bull’s power over me. While my lust for a dominant, Alpha black man overpowers my love for my husband, my husband’s love for me overpowers him. Just as my body renders me incapable of refusing and disappointing a black boyfriend, my husband’s love for me renders him incapable of disobeying and disappointing me.

So yes, he crawls into a cage on command, in the full knowledge of what he’ll be put through. Why? Because it pleases my Bull to own not only me but my power as well, and it pleases me to please my Bull, and it pleases my husband to give please me.
Yes. Also I love knowing I can show up and get what I want and your husband, whose put in years, can't.

This is so well put! I have enjoyed reading your blog too, I think many people would benefit from reading it - so many struggle with emotions they can’t help feeling but have been brought up to suppress and regard as wrong. My own wife , though she has no regrets whatsoever regarding her extensive cuckolding of me could never quite get over that imperative of duty towards me as her husband , and I only have some occasional experience of something like the delicious sense of betrayal your husband must experience . Once for example when I was disciplined by a bull and looked up to her hoping for her intervention and caught her rubbing herself as she watched - clearly excited by the bulls dominance. But she could not go that next stage to dominance herself.

This is so well put! I have enjoyed reading your blog too, I think many people would benefit from reading it - so many struggle with emotions they can’t help feeling but have been brought up to suppress and regard as wrong. My own wife , though she has no regrets whatsoever regarding her extensive cuckolding of me could never quite get over that imperative of duty towards me as her husband , and I only have some occasional experience of something like the delicious sense of betrayal your husband must experience . Once for example when I was disciplined by a bull and looked up to her hoping for her intervention and caught her rubbing herself as she watched - clearly excited by the bulls dominance. But she could not go that next stage to dominance herself.
Tbh, it sounds like your wife just needed a little extra from her Bull in that scenario. Needed the guide her past her doubts, take control of her body in the moment and make it respond, then tell her that serving him is pleasure and show her she can trust him.

In this dynamic, the absolute key to a hotwife letting go is a Bull earning her trust.

Tbh, it sounds like your wife just needed a little extra from her Bull in that scenario. Needed the guide her past her doubts, take control of her body in the moment and make it respond, then tell her that serving him is pleasure and show her she can trust him.

In this dynamic, the absolute key to a hotwife letting go is a Bull earning her trust.
You should run classes!

LOVE THIS!! Very well said!! How long is the longest that your Bull has made your husband stay in the dog cage?

Last edited:
Back