Ladies what is your favorite thing to do with a black man ?

I never understood the
This is fairly broad question. It can really be anything and doesn’t have to pertain to sex.

Like most when we started swinging we had certain “unbreakable rules”. One of them was no kissing. Looking back it’s funny. I thought it would be too intimate. It’s crazy because I love kissing. I’ve found that many black men are amazing kissers and I’m not just talking about lips. They are often very good with their hands while kissing and know where to touch. There is more to kissing than just lip contact. A tongue that’s both soft and firm and can be both aggressive or gentle. The ability to breathe on me in just the right places. Ladies I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.
I could never understand the no kissing. I know it's because of the intimacy but in my husband words, and this is no judgment on others. Prostitutes don't kiss. You're not a *******
As far as what I like to do? Fuck and swallow cum. I have had many fwb that I go fishing with, go out eating and just hanging out. Sex isn't always involved but it's always on the table and available.

I never understood the

I could never understand the no kissing. I know it's because of the intimacy but in my husband words, and this is no judgment on others. Prostitutes don't kiss. You're not a *******
As far as what I like to do? Fuck and swallow cum. I have had many fwb that I go fishing with, go out eating and just hanging out. Sex isn't always involved but it's always on the table and available.

The hottest videos for me are the ones where the (alleged) wife is passionately kissing the Black man who’s fucking her.
Just the thought of a wife being so intimate with a man who’s not her husband does it for me.

My bwc man and I like to participate together. If the stud is open to it our favourite thing to start with is dropping to our knees and both sucking him….our most recent Vegas ******* experience was great although too big of that’s possible lol.

I also enjoy kissing and having two men make me a priority. Pic is of the above noted *******. :)
This guy is in Vegas? Any contact info? Would love to connect with him for her birthday

I have and also have removed thong when in the ladies room for easier access when I'm in that mood
Love to play with a black stud in a hotel bar while hubby sits across the room watching. I take iff my thong in the restroom and drop it in hubby’s lap at I return to my “date” for the evening. Hubby then knows I’m going to get fucked. Meantime he can watch, knowing the guy is playing with my pussy under the table. The guy I’m with usually asks if I’m married (I always wear my diamond wedding ring) and I reply, “Does it matter?” Of course it doesn’t . 😊

Back