Ladies what is your favorite thing to do with a black man ?

This is fairly broad question. It can really be anything and doesn’t have to pertain to sex.

Like most when we started swinging we had certain “unbreakable rules”. One of them was no kissing. Looking back it’s funny. I thought it would be too intimate. It’s crazy because I love kissing. I’ve found that many black men are amazing kissers and I’m not just talking about lips. They are often very good with their hands while kissing and know where to touch. There is more to kissing than just lip contact. A tongue that’s both soft and firm and can be both aggressive or gentle. The ability to breathe on me in just the right places. Ladies I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.
My bwc man and I like to participate together. If the stud is open to it our favourite thing to start with is dropping to our knees and both sucking him….our most recent Vegas ******* experience was great although too big of that’s possible lol.

I also enjoy kissing and having two men make me a priority. Pic is of the above noted *******. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    802.8 KB · Views: 41
Your bull training you well and shows you all wild stuff! Discovering new things for the first time like, deeptroath, gb, 3some, deep bj, gaging is amaizing. Our brain will floating in pleasure if a bbc bull know how to treat you. As well a man can be hooked seeing her wife satisfied in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back