What is the sexiest power play a bull can make on a couple?

Ok, I would say handcuffed in a locked dog cage is pretty cruel!! Was that the Bull’s requirement? Were you at all reluctant to enforce this? Did you enjoy it or what were your thoughts?
Part of me is reluctant at first. We’re talking about a man I love here. But it’s not my place to question a black bull’s commands for his woman so I enforce for him. And once I start enforcing for him, I get too turned on to care about hubby anymore.

Part of me is reluctant at first. We’re talking about a man I love here. But it’s not my place to question a black bull’s commands for his woman so I enforce for him. And once I start enforcing for him, I get too turned on to care about hubby anymore.
Wow, that is hot!! Did you handcuff him and put him in the dog cage?

A question for the fellow hotwives and the Bulls on here really. Breeding aside, what is the sexiest power play a Bull can make with a couple?

I like it when a Bull is possessive over me, and makes cruel rules for my husband that I’m then loyalty-bound to enforce. No touching me, no looking at me, no more sleeping in my bed, no more using my name etc. The total betrayal of my husband in helping another man humiliate him is an enormous turn on.

What about others?
I definitely agree, as a bull me conquering and taking full possession of a hotwife is my type of power play. For me it's the psychological mind games that I enjoy.

Last edited:
A question for the fellow hotwives and the Bulls on here really. Breeding aside, what is the sexiest power play a Bull can make with a couple?

I like it when a Bull is possessive over me, and makes cruel rules for my husband that I’m then loyalty-bound to enforce. No touching me, no looking at me, no more sleeping in my bed, no more using my name etc. The total betrayal of my husband in helping another man humiliate him is an enormous turn on.

What about others?
I would like my loving wife to be a black man's whore. I'm fine with anyone knowing that. She's a gorgeous woman that all other men lust over, especially black men and she totally loves black men, always flirting and talking to them. I would like her to have a bull that fucks her whenever he wants, either coming over to fuck her, maybe meeting up with us and I rent a hotel room, take him on vacation so they can fuck, or maybe she goes with him for the night or the weekend.

I might be at home with her and some friends having a few drinks and he calls to come over for her. She gets excited, puts someone sexy on and gets a ******* ready. He walks in, we greet him and my wife brings him his ******* while he grabs her, kissing and groping her in front of us. He downs his *******, tosses her over his shoulder and takes her to our bedroom. We can all hear him pounding her hard, gasping and screaming, bed pounding, ass-slapping. He fucks her for an hour then they pass out and sleep together all night. I make them breakfast in bed so they have the energy to fuck more when they wake up.

Back