Strip poker (1993)
boss for old times sake (1993)
French maid (1992)
Jan and company (1992)
smut slut show (1995)
suck suck (1995)
buisness or pleasure (1994)
Cocoa and cream (1994)

I havent heard of those movie titles, and I looked at the list on Adult Film Index. There arent any Jan movies there. Just titles, with no links to view movies.
Dang. I was hoping you would know. LOL I was going to post this list to see if anyone knew what the catalog numbers for each title missing from Jan's website. I was only able to associate 1 title to a catalog number. B006. The other 11 titles are listed below and it is anyone's guess which video goes with the missing catalog numbers... Here is my list for 1992 (Only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B001 1992
B002
B004
B006 - First Taste Of Black Cock
B007
B008
B009
B010
B011
B012
B013
B016

Boss Has One Too Many
While Hubby is Away
Saving Hubbies Job
My Girlfriend's Stud
Jan And Company
Hubby's Buddies
Handyman
Caught Embezzeling
Best Friend
Horny For Black Cock
Shocking Housewife

Dang. I was hoping you would know. LOL I was going to post this list to see if anyone knew what the catalog numbers for each title missing from Jan's website. I was only able to associate 1 title to a catalog number. B006. The other 11 titles are listed below and it is anyone's guess which video goes with the missing catalog numbers... Here is my list for 1992 (Only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B001 1992
B002
B004
B006 - First Taste Of Black Cock
B007
B008
B009
B010
B011
B012
B013
B016

Boss Has One Too Many
While Hubby is Away
Saving Hubbies Job
My Girlfriend's Stud
Jan And Company
Hubby's Buddies
Handyman
Caught Embezzeling
Best Friend
Horny For Black Cock
Shocking Housewife
Thanks for finally bringing this to everyone’s attention. I had the same queries for all the missing numbers and the only video that came out of it was B109 and it was the video where Mike comes in front of the camera and upon Jan’s request, cleans her pussy full of Larry’s seed and then proceeds to fill it himself again.

I guess there could be someone who does have all these missing videos and will share it with us once the time comes.

Thanks for finally bringing this to everyone’s attention. I had the same queries for all the missing numbers and the only video that came out of it was B109 and it was the video where Mike comes in front of the camera and upon Jan’s request, cleans her pussy full of Larry’s seed and then proceeds to fill it himself again.

I guess there could be someone who does have all these missing videos and will share it with us once the time comes.
I wonder why these titles were omitted from Jan's catalog to begin with. Perhaps it had something to do with the quality? There are gaps throughout her catalog page and I will try to come up with titles for the missing gems. My goal is to provide a better listing on IAFD which does not list every video Jan made. I want them to list the catalog numbers and not just the titles. Jan released her videos with catalog number and title and that is the way IAFD should be listing them. Also, Jan did many shoe/foot fetish videos (The D series) but I have never seen one and those are rare as hell.

Back