What happened to Jan B.?

I havent heard of those movie titles, and I looked at the list on Adult Film Index. There arent any Jan movies there. Just titles, with no links to view movies.
I don't think the name matches the description of her catalogs on
archive.org/janb.com
they almost seem to fit the missing numbers in from her catalog. based on some of the names they sound like good ones.
Man somebody out there has to have them somewhere.
it's easy to get obsesed with her videos.

I wonder why these titles were omitted from Jan's catalog to begin with. Perhaps it had something to do with the quality? There are gaps throughout her catalog page and I will try to come up with titles for the missing gems. My goal is to provide a better listing on IAFD which does not list every video Jan made. I want them to list the catalog numbers and not just the titles. Jan released her videos with catalog number and title and that is the way IAFD should be listing them. Also, Jan did many shoe/foot fetish videos (The D series) but I have never seen one and those are rare as hell.
archive.org
then type
Janb.com
I think the numbers started appearing around 2003.

The Boss Again B003
The Boss Cums For Dinner B005
button1.gif
Black Worker Caught B014
button1.gif
Hubby's Humiliation B015
button1.gif
My boyfriend's Roomate B017
button1.gif
Easy Paymehypnosisnt Plan B018
button1.gif
Kinky Kuffs B020
button1.gif
Foto Fun B022
Hubby Birthday B023
Strokin B024
Make Me Wet B025
Flat Back Fucking I B026
Flat Back Fucking II B027
Flat Back Fucking III B028
Big Suckin Cock B029

Here is the only files missing from 1993.
I am not sure about the last title. I did manage to find a link to B033.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year:1993

B019
B021
B032
B033 - Black Master Shares White Slut

Boss For Old Times Sake
Designated Driver
Jan's Four Queens (???) Not sure

There are no missing titles from 1994.
------------------------------------------------
Year:1995

B071

Possible titles?

Jan Shows Off
Sleep/Fuck
Suck Suck

B072 is a cum compilation.

All other tiles missing on her main page can be found
in her listings of cuckold videos.
This is for her B series videos only. I have not looked
at any of her missing videos for solo, lesbian, etc.

Last edited:
Here is Kim and Keith B243. Kim is just 4 foot 9 inches and most likely is the shortest girl to appear in a Jan video. I have one
more of her videos which Sailor Daddy sent me. It is B280. there is one other video she made B248 which is her gangbang video, I don't have that one.

View attachment JanB - B243 - Kim's First Black Limb (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B243 - Kim's First Black Limb (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Here is Kim and Keith B243. Kim is just 4 foot 9 inches and most likely is the shortest girl to appear in a Jan video. I have one
more of her videos which Sailor Daddy sent me. It is B280. there is one other video she made B248 which is her gangbang video, I don't have that one.

View attachment 7477030
The Gb vid seems to be a hot commodity? I asked Ritchie if he had it and I don’t think he did

Here is the only files missing from 1993.
I am not sure about the last title. I did manage to find a link to B033.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year:1993

B019
B021
B032
B033 - Black Master Shares White Slut

Boss For Old Times Sake
Designated Driver
Jan's Four Queens (???) Not sure

There are no missing titles from 1994.
------------------------------------------------
Year:1995

B071

Possible titles?

Jan Shows Off
Sleep/Fuck
Suck Suck

B072 is a cum compilation.

All other tiles missing on her main page can be found
in her listings of cuckold videos.
This is for her B series videos only. I have not looked
at any of her missing videos for solo, lesbian, etc.
I think there were files, B007,B008,B009,B010,B011,B012,B013,B016,
B019. and a couple others, that were never released, removed, or are named something else.

I am sure filming, editing, naming, uploading as many films they made, is difficult at best, keeping track of everything. There also may have been a hard drive failure, misplaced videos cant find
where they put them , or perhaps 5 fingered discounted by unauthorized person.
it would be nice to find out a behind the scenes of what went on. I almost find that, as exciting as their films. Janet should do an indepth autobiography.

View attachment 7477030
Hot!!!

View attachment 7477030
Kim has B243, B248, B280. A067 and I067 I believe were her solo/Lesbian films. Now there is another Kim who did film B223 but she is a different girl completely.

Back