What happened to Jan B.?

He tore Jan ass UP.... she was attracted to his body as well as his bbc so that made the scene that much more IMPACTFUL

B299 wow what orgasms.
Victor was definitely a stud in the videos he made with Jan. His first one was B284 - Wow! What A Body!. After this one he made a super hot video with Tonya. The Tonya video was one of my favorites, especially the shower scene. I am not sure if he was in any others but he could of went pro because he was camera aware and gave Mike lots of good angles for some good graphic penetration. His athletic build makes him one of the best
bodied studs Jan has ever been with. Maybe the best? BTW, Jan had recently turned 50 at this time and Victor was 28. That's a 22 year age difference. Nothing like a hot 50 year old woman to get down with. I am currently upscaling this one to 720p and it should be ready later today.

Last edited:
Victor was definitely a stud in the videos he made with Jan. His first one was B284 - Wow! What A Body!. After this one he made a super hot video with Tonya. The Tonya video was one of my favorites, especially the shower scene. I am not sure if he was in any others but he could of went pro because he was camera aware and gave Mike lots of good angles for some good graphic penetration. His athletic build makes him one of the best
bodied studs Jan has ever been with. Maybe the best? BTW, Jan had recently turned 50 at this time and Victor was 28. That's a 22 year age difference. Nothing like a hot 50 year old woman to get down with. I am currently upscaling this one to 720p and it should be ready later today.
I've got 3 videos with Victor and Jan and all amazing

Thank you to everyone who has shared Jan B videos here. This is a great thread in recognition of a great lady.

I really like the Laura Mitchel videos from the early 2000s. I have three incomplete Jan B videos of Laura and cannot find the complete ones. If anyone has B255 (Laura’s Train Bang, 70m), B292 (Anal-ize This, 52m) or B295 (Laura's Wedding Day, 46m), I would appreciate getting those.

Thank you to everyone who has shared Jan B videos here. This is a great thread in recognition of a great lady.

I really like the Laura Mitchel videos from the early 2000s. I have three incomplete Jan B videos of Laura and cannot find the complete ones. If anyone has B255 (Laura’s Train Bang, 70m), B292 (Anal-ize This, 52m) or B295 (Laura's Wedding Day, 46m), I would appreciate getting those.
I have B292

Back