What happened to Jan B.?

At first I was scratching my head as to what video this is. I noticed the the beginning of this video is actually the end of the first video I upscaled.
Y001. That video was listed as being 90 minutes but I only had the first 33. This Video is the second part. That means there is a third part still missing. That's okay though. I will upscaled this and join it to the first part.

Miranda with limp dick, old man Larry. Upscaled to 720p. I wish Jan would of had Justice do the honors. Larry was more than twice this young tarts
age and after awhile it seemed like she couldn't wait to get it over with. Larry constantly grabbing his limp dick just to keep it inside her.
Miranda deserved better.
View attachment 6999436
JanB - B202 - 96 Pound Fuck Hole (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
larry is so corny it's almost annoying.

I think this has been added before by someone else. Not sure but I've got this down as B327 but I think it's alot earlier. Let me know guys.
B327 was recorded a bunch earlier than the release date. You can tell because most of Jan's #300 series movies she is a bit overweight, but in this movie Jan is in great shape. This movie got shuffled under a pile and forgotten, so when it was found, it got a later release date. Kinda' like a lost movie.

Back