What happened to Jan B.?

Way back in March Pookah posted a video which was incorrectly identified as B343. The video had two solo scenes
and a partial interracial scene with Keith (part of B345) Kevin is not in this video at all.. The solo videos were custom videos. I already upscaled one. Here is the longer one which is 57 mins.

View attachment JanB - Custom - Solo 2.mp4
JanB - Custom - Solo 2 (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Last edited:
B254. Enjoy
Oh man, this JanB scene is hands down my fave! It totally got me hooked on her, no lie. So, it kicks off like usual with Mike filming two hot dudes with his hot curvy wife. Charles is packing more downstairs, but he's kinda green compared to Keith. Charles blows his load real quick while Jan's riding him. Mike looks a bit let down, but Jan, being the hot MILF she is, tells Charles it's all good, and she keeps sucking him while getting pounded by Keith.

Mike's been eyeing Charles's boner the whole time, and once he's up again, Mike springs a surprise on Jan. She's done the double penetration thing (ass and pussy) in other vids, but in the last threesome (B-245), the guys couldn't pull off the double pussy penetration. So, Mike wants to give it another shot for the camera, and after a few misses, they finally nail it, with Charles nutting in her once more! Keith finishes up inside her next. Some folks didn't dig the failed attempts, but the unscripted realness of it just made me love the video even more. Jan's had double pussy penetration in B300 too, but this one really takes the cake!

Solid 10/10, no doubt! 🍆👅💦(Description of the scene: Jan, with a look of *******, being double penetrated in her pussy by the two studs, Charles and Keith, as Mike captures the hot action on camera.)

Here is Kim and Keith B243. Kim is just 4 foot 9 inches and most likely is the shortest girl to appear in a Jan video. I have one
more of her videos which Sailor Daddy sent me. It is B280. there is one other video she made B248 which is her gangbang video, I don't have that one.

View attachment 7477030
JanB - B243 - Kim's First Black Limb (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
This is so hot!!!!

I finished these two awhile back but forgot to upload them. B312 is not the best upscale due to the poor quality of the source file but better
than nothing. It's Holly Wetlove
View attachment 7506347
JanB - B283 - Two Big Black Ones For Holly (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

View attachment 7506649
JanB - B312 - Holly Has The Hots For Big Black Cocks (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
Incredible, her body is 10/10

Here is B245 upscaled. I used the partial video Dixon posted and added the missing 14 minutes of footage from my copy.
My copy had severe sawtooth mothion blur. So be aware of the last 12 minutes not looking so great. At least the partial video
was clean. It is now a full version at least.
View attachment JanB - B245 - One Good Fuck Job (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B245 - One Good Fuck Job (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Back