What happened to Jan B.?

Well, a lot of pro-am hot wives are now selling on the market today. However, to be very frank, Jan has a class of her own, so it's absolutely impossible to name what would make a modern day Jan B. On a personal note, I can say that most hot wives don't have a hubby like Mike behind the camera. That man could really capture the true essence of Jan on camera. Even though technically there were a lot of shortcomings, Mike made it up with the sheer enthusiasm from his part. Glad that he kept his setup pro-am from the start to the finish, keeping the overall experience same throughout their entire video line. I think Mike also created the safe space where Jan could really come out and do whatever she wanted with her bulls. Speaking of bulls, the men who fucked Jan on screen are not the atypical bulls you find today who are totally independent performers themselves. Instead, they were there only in Jan's videos and were very amateurish in terms of performers and fucked her with raw passion, something that's missing in today's videos. For example, if you look at the young Charles, you could see that he was a kid with a cock the size of a horse, but he was a kid nonetheless and you can see him look up to Jan and Mike for directions and instructions and fucked to his heart content, not really bothered how things are gonna go and how things might look!

To explain what I am trying to explain here, "They Double-Dicked My Cunt" is a classic example of why I love Jan's videos so much! The video starts off with a little foreplay between Jan, Charles and he came within the first minute Jan started riding him. Mike made a joke about him cumming so quickly, but Jan being the absolute cougar, assured her boy-toy that she's happy with the little accident, and started blowing him for round two while getting railed by Keith from behind. At one point, Mike asks if Charles is ready again, and then tells Jan to ride him once more, and then proceeds to instruct the trio on camera that he wants to try something new today, and the rest of the video is Keith and Charles, with blessing from both Mike and Jan, trying to double penetrate that pussy. There were no off-screen preps and planning for this video and it was just something kind of spur of the moment thing for both Jan and Mike. It's videos like these that can never be recreated and frankly makes Jan B and her whole entourage so memorable, at least for me!
I agree, the realism of her stuff is second to none, even though they had fantasy skits. You can see her real excitement in her movies. I still want to know where are all the originals. I would say there are videos that have never been released based on their number sequence of the janb.com archive. org.

Hey, I didnt notice before, but you are correct. This James guy did do some movies with Brenda. I looked thru my Brenda movies and I saw him there. I do have that movie where hes wearing long garter type socks, and he shoots a very big load in her.

This one. Is there more to this video?

I love when he says "oh it takes me awhile to cum...I won't cum too early on this...oh no" while he's digging in her pussy and she's moaning away.

Last edited:
Actually there were 3 parts posted online. The last one is just her and a guy in her hotel room for a quickie. The sad part is all three parts are horrible quality. I can't even upscale them. They are that bad.
hi blu i have jamaican vacation on dvd directly from jan.I havent got a dvd player for laptop yet when i do i will try to post it.Is it easy to copy dvd onto computer?

hi blu i have jamaican vacation on dvd directly from jan.I havent got a dvd player for laptop yet when i do i will try to post it.Is it easy to copy dvd onto computer?
If it's on a DVD it is most likely in MPG or WMV format. I don't think Jan ever released any video in MP4. And yes it's very easy to get the video off a DVD. It is no different than copying the file and saving it to your hard drive. DVD players for laptops are really cheap. I bought one at Walmart for 20 bucks and it works fine.

Can't forget Wanda... the lady with the one eye I think.. she had a website but the domain is site down

yea thats her, she has 42 videos on her ILoveInterracial profile under the username of ElaineIR but its behind a paywall and im not sure of the quality of them,the videos are 60mins+ long too, quite a few of her heavily pregnant taking BBC in her home, she has been inactive since around 2010.

EDIT, i do belive also that she is from
Millsboro, Delaware
A Queen of BBC taking

Back