Wave of Migration to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I do, but you obviously do. But when a person chooses to behave like an intelligent an i mal (albeit, with a massive cock like yours and a huge sexual appetite), instead of a thinking human-being endowed with self-awareness, self-respect and self-restraint, the result is (sadly) rather predictable.
What? You’re on a interracial website where the fetish is BBCs. GTFO haha

An incredible number of male immigrants from Africa

I wouldn't say it's an incredible number. I live in England, n the media blows it up as to how many.

and the Middle East have entered Europe recently, and it is clear that they are here to stay.

Blk ppl been in Europe for centuries

What do users from Western Europe, where immigrants are concentrated, think?

Well what we r seeing across Europe is a rise in the far right in France, Germany. Britain

Nothing and I mean nothing gets white society more amped up than non white immigrants

I get a lot of feedback about European women welcoming these immigrants

Not really. Most white women prefer white men, I'm gonna be real with you. Most African migrants come to Europe haven't got a biscuit, in fact they struggle to look after themselves n are treated like sh#t in detention centers

Immigrants, especially blk ones from Africa, r negatively stigmatized to the max n even if they do work, it's usually minimum wage. unsociable hrs food delivery for Uber eats, taxi work or state benefits, trust me African migrants are seen as that hot of a ticket

Don't get me wrong, they still feed, some still get to flatten some grass with one or two white females but even then that's usually the richer African migrants who came to study at a uni in Europe

Bur honesty from what I see ? They often prefer their own women especially the Muslim blk African immigrants

What? You’re on a interracial website where the fetish is BBCs. GTFO haha
I am cognizant of the fact that it is a BBC fetish site: for gammon like you to come here and fetish the taboo of well-hung sexually aggressive blacks having raw pr i mitive sex with white women.

The whites come to places like this so they can hide behind a lifestyle and have their wives fucked by strong well-endowed plantati0n bucks. However, when they have had their fun they go back to socializing with other whites and people from other races and other countries, because they "have more in common with them", "prefer them" and see them as "more american" (their words) than american blacks.

Until they want to perv out again. Then they (the whites) come running again to places like this so they can hide behind the lifestyle and have their wives fucked by strong well-endowed plantati0n bucks, and when they have had their fun, they go back to socializing with other whites and people from other races and other countries, because they "have more in common with them", "prefer them" and see them as "more american" than american blacks.

Until the taboo itch needs scratching again. Then they come running...You get the point. Add hot water and stir.

Actually it has a lot to do with
You're EAT UP with all the hype, aren't ya? To think that YOU THINK that your cock is all that primarily matters. Your EGO supersedes anything you could possibly grow between your legs. Its gonna take more than THAT to create your "SUPER RACE". LOL

Hii :cool:

You have to remember as well that the only reason you can enjoy this lifestyle is because of immigration :) You have to at least see the positive in that
I don't know :/ I guess that's true. I'll eventually move on from this lifestyle and return to a more traditional monogamous relationship :) This lifestyle isn't worth the general crime and issues caused by non-white people I feel. That's just my opinion!

I don't know :/ I guess that's true. I'll eventually move on from this lifestyle and return to a more traditional monogamous relationship :) This lifestyle isn't worth the general crime and issues caused by non-white people I feel. That's just my opinion!

Yep...moving on from this lifestyle and return to a more traditional monogamous relationship. I bet that will be a comfortable traditional relationship with a white male. That's the "beauty" of this lifestyle I suppose for whites. Have fun with the big-dicked sexual w ildlife while you're up for it. Then move on from playing with the fuck-an.i.mals and find a white husband.

Btw, what do you mean by:
This lifestyle isn't worth the general crime and issues caused by non-white people I feel. That's just my opinion!
Just curious, that's all.

Last edited:
Yep...moving on from this lifestyle and return to a more traditional monogamous relationship. I bet that will be a comfortable traditional relationship with a white male. That's the "beauty" of this lifestyle I suppose for whites. Have fun with the big-dicked sexual w ildlife while you're up for it. Then move on from playing with the fuck-an.i.mals and find a white husband.

Btw, what do you mean by:

Just curious, that's all.
Yes my bf is white and we're planning our future together <3

I guess if we did have black men re-immigrate back to their home countries, it'd be worth it even just because all of the social issues they cause will go along with them. So things less crime, less social wealthfare are positive things even though we might lose some "fun"

Yes my bf is white and we're planning our future together <3

I guess if we did have black men re-immigrate back to their home countries, it'd be worth it even just because all of the social issues they cause will go along with them. So things less crime, less social wealthfare are positive things even though we might lose some "fun"
I see. But those who pose a threat to you and your way of life are from another part of the world e.g. b ombings in Sweden, or the case of a bearded man who s ta bbed a German policeman to d eath in Frankfurt earlier this month, and other attacks to many to mention. hat ideology is your real problem. But I suppose the blacks are an easier target?

Maybe even if you want to give up your lifestyle, your husband can no longer enjoy himself in bed without imagining you with BBC ha LOL

I see. But those who pose a threat to you and your way of life are from another part of the world e.g. b ombings in Sweden, or the case of a bearded man who s ta bbed a German policeman to d eath in Frankfurt earlier this month, and other attacks to many to mention. hat ideology is your real problem. But I suppose the blacks are an easier target?
All foreigners are an issue :/

True, at that point you start vacationing in Jamaica and Gambia haha

Why specifically those two places? Especially Gambia I've rarely heard anything from that country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back