Wave of Migration to Europe

The whites come to places like this so they can hide behind a lifestyle and have their wives fucked by strong well-endowed plantati0n bucks. However, when they have had their fun they go back to socializing with other whites and people from other races and other countries, because they "have more in common with them", "prefer them" and see them as "more american" (their words) than american blacks.

Yup

Until they want to perv out again. Then they (the whites) come running again to places like this so they can hide behind the lifestyle and have their wives fucked by strong well-endowed plantati0n bucks, and when they have had their fun, they go back to socializing with other whites and people from other races and other countries, because they "have more in common with them", "prefer them" and see them as "more american" than american blacks.

Until the taboo itch needs scratching again. Then they come running...You get the point. Add hot water and stir.

lol yup

Without immigration Europe becomes empty and barren as whites aren't having *******. The society collapses. Heck many whites aren't engaging in monogamous relationships either. Either accept it now or later but Africans and Arabs will repopulate Europe.
Well :/ With immigration Europe also collapses and will be repopulated too. But at least without immigrants there won't be a lot of the social issues

I don't think there's anything specific :/ I say that as it is more of a sentiment or a trend! For example in the latest EU elections the French and German governments started to shift right and they won a lot of seats
I meant, are you in the camp of more immigration through boats or less?

Back