Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

My wife swallows most of the time but when shes feeling especially naughty she will hold her lovers cum in her mouth and give me a full on french kiss and push his cum into my mouth so we both swallow his load.

It’s very rare these days that I get to swallow those loads of black seed that I love so much…… these days they all just want to shoot them deep in my pussy, which I guess is partially my own fault for telling them to breed me :sex: I’ve been telling hubby this is why I need to do my first gangbang so I can hopefully get a load or two to swallow - and yeah, if it ends up shooting on my face or my tits it’s fine, I always scoop it up and swallow anything that misses my holes… no seed left behind!
damn....where you at?

It’s very rare these days that I get to swallow those loads of black seed that I love so much…… these days they all just want to shoot them deep in my pussy, which I guess is partially my own fault for telling them to breed me :sex: I’ve been telling hubby this is why I need to do my first gangbang so I can hopefully get a load or two to swallow - and yeah, if it ends up shooting on my face or my tits it’s fine, I always scoop it up and swallow anything that misses my holes… no seed left behind!
My wife is very similar. The other day I was watching her suck on her Bull and he told her he was about to cum. She climbed on top and took it in her pussy instead

Back