Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

i've always swallowed and love the taste of sperm.
I love giving a bj, love feeling the guy tense up and release down my throat. However, i also enjoy facials as it feels so slutty and nasty. I don't wipe it off immediately and usually let it run down my chin onto my boobs. Sometimes i'll make michael lick it off me. I once had three guys give me a facial once and loved it.

i've always swallowed and love the taste of sperm.
I love giving a bj, love feeling the guy tense up and release down my throat. However, i also enjoy facials as it feels so slutty and nasty. I don't wipe it off immediately and usually let it run down my chin onto my boobs. Sometimes i'll make michael lick it off me. I once had three guys give me a facial once and loved it.
Have you actually had Michael lick it off of you in front of the other guy/guys? How do they react to that? How does your husband react to having to do that?

For several years I was only a “swallower”.
I love this sensation where you feel the penis tighten just before orgasm, feel the sperm gush directly into the mouth or throat... and then, I was taught since i'm a little girl to finish what I started then well 🤣 I'm joking, but I like this "I finish the job" aspect.

And then I ended up being curious about receiving a facial, but I was quite resistant because I found it degrading and humiliating. Finally, with my last boyfriend, I tried it and I found it very cool too, different than swallowing but very pleasant. I no longer find it humiliating or degrading, but rather I see it as an act of submission in a dominant/submissive game.
And finally, yes it's a little degrading since it's a little dirty, but perhaps that's precisely what makes the whole point of the facial, something very very naughty... moreover, for me to accept a facial, I must be very excited and in a very dirty/filthy mood.

Some women like the mental submission of positioning themselves and patiently waiting for cum to shoot from a thick cock all over their faces.....and some enjoy swallowing and sucking the last drop from a cock

Which way do you find yourself gravitating to please your handler? Let us see you at your best

I cum deep down her throat

Love both but nothing like it all over my face

I always prefer first load deep inside women pussy and watching it Oozing out of her

2 or 3 third either inside pussy again or over face/tits..wouldn't say no to her swallowing my load either

Back