Warm cum from a BBC down your throat or all over your face?

It’s very rare these days that I get to swallow those loads of black seed that I love so much…… these days they all just want to shoot them deep in my pussy, which I guess is partially my own fault for telling them to breed me :sex: I’ve been telling hubby this is why I need to do my first gangbang so I can hopefully get a load or two to swallow - and yeah, if it ends up shooting on my face or my tits it’s fine, I always scoop it up and swallow anything that misses my holes… no seed left behind!

It’s very rare these days that I get to swallow those loads of black seed that I love so much…… these days they all just want to shoot them deep in my pussy, which I guess is partially my own fault for telling them to breed me :sex: I’ve been telling hubby this is why I need to do my first gangbang so I can hopefully get a load or two to swallow - and yeah, if it ends up shooting on my face or my tits it’s fine, I always scoop it up and swallow anything that misses my holes… no seed left behind!
Absolutely amazing

You can get both 😋😋

Back