Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never lived in my car.where the fuck did you get that from? When times were tough I did what I could on my own. Except for a few months after leaving active duty to be closer to my ******* I collected unemployment. Other than that I never asked for help. I didn’t sit on my ass watching TV waiting for the next check. I got a real estate license and went to work. If you are insinuating that because I worked for the government with honorable service that I’m comparable to the rest of the leeches FU. Last time I checked your beloved Harris has been on the government payroll from the start too. But again Dems are different
Back when you were called out for pretending to be a woman looking for black dick, you gave us your whole whine story.
You dropped out of school, worked some fast food, knocked up a woman or two. One moved away to Washington, you followed, were in the guards, got a traffic controller certification, another woman left you, moved somewhere else and I don't know or give a fuck what order or when.
We know enough. You choose not to take advantage of school, fucked around with the wrong people, used the military to save your ass from being in and out of jail, fucked up the lives of at least two women, selfishly moved to Florida (so many fucking jokes), live in a fucking shack near the ocean and judge the world from your kingly post.
Harris was elected by taxpayers. Big fucking difference

Back when you were called out for pretending to be a woman looking for black dick, you gave us your whole whine story.
You dropped out of school, worked some fast food, knocked up a woman or two. One moved away to Washington, you followed, were in the guards, got a traffic controller certification, another woman left you, moved somewhere else and I don't know or give a fuck what order or when.
We know enough. You choose not to take advantage of school, fucked around with the wrong people, used the military to save your ass from being in and out of jail, fucked up the lives of at least two women, selfishly moved to Florida (so many fucking jokes), live in a fucking shack near the ocean and judge the world from your kingly post.

Holy ******* someone just got wrecked

I didn’t sa

OK “idiot” California is not a city the last time I checked. READ what I said:. However I stand corrected. It was a quick response to what i figured his intent

“Is it because the citiesI mentioned are predominantly black?
I see why you dropped out...
Chicago is not a predominantly black city. Black residents are not the majority or even the largest group.
Stop stereotyping.

Hmm, weird, seems like you actually see color just fine. I hadn't mentioned color at all

Yeah I did. I got to know some of the homeless pretty well. One guy I talked to a lot moved there from Florida because the cops kept shaking him down and beating the ******* out of him. He'd been institutionalized pretty young, and was ****** to do a "rehab" run by a "church" which ****** him to sell timeshares. Of course this "church" was giving kick-backs to the judge. A fly-by-night operation that would change its name every time the ACLU or whoever shut them down from lack of proper medical licensing.

Last I talked to him he got a medical card so he could have dialysis, and had his own apartment. If he stayed in Florida he'd be dead.
Funny you say that. We have homeless here too. Not many but for a small beach town too many. I make it a point to stop and say hello. No ******* we have this guy who walks barefoot, hence his nickname. I hadn’t seen him in a while and assumed he left town or died. I ran into him about an hour ago while on my bike. I stopped to talk to him to see how he’s been. He was barefoot of course but carrying a pair of brand new boots over his shoulder. I asked him why he wasn’t wearing those nice boots. He said because he doesn’t want to scuff them up. I take care of them when I can. Even its to acknowledge them when i see them on the street.

Ok Einstein show me one fucking post I pretended to be a woman looking for Black dick?
I was a high school drop out but took control of my life. I decided the military would not only be a way to get training and an education but a way to provide direction in my life. It paid off asshole. Is that why you’re so pissed? Is it because you have to go to your ******* job everday while i sit here in my one room shack collecting over a 100k a year pension and when i worked made over 200k a year.
I live in this “shack” by choice. I don’t need all the bells and whistle ******* I used to have. If it wasn’t for the occasional convenience of having a car I’d get rid of that too. I consider myself a minimalist. I gave everything to my alcoholic ex wife. I was able to fit everything i own into the back of my Audi and moved to FL. I’m the happiest I’ve been in my life.

Ok Einstein show me one fucking post I pretended to be a woman looking for Black dick?
*******, every time you log on.
Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 4.37.54 PM.png

Isn't that your profile? I'm no Spanish language expert but, 'Latina' used to mean woman. 4= for (I used it myself), and you know what BBC means. You put it together, and look at your avatar, people reach out thinking they are talking to a 'woman' looking 'for' 'big black dick'. What they don't know is that for at least the third time in your life, another one walked out on you, there is no Latina. You know this. But, you choose to pretend to be one.
You like the attention from the men don't you? Don't lie.

"I hate California!", he s
aid, typing on a computer invented and developed in California, on a website whose software was developed in California, on the internet whose routing protocols were invented in California.
Business Exodus From California Is More Troubling Than Sanctuary Policies
According to a November report from the U.S Census Bureau, the Golden State has had 142,932 more residents exit to live in other states than people arriving from other states.

Why companies are leaving California?
Over the past several years, a disturbing trend has been developing in California. Once known as the bastion of commerce and business growth, the Golden State is saying goodbye to dozens of businesses every year, and the numbers seem to be increasing as companies are leaving California.

15, nearly 1,700 disinvestment events became public knowledge. However, the report theorizes that real number of companies shunning or leaving the state is actually much higher:

Experts in site selection generally agree that at least five events fail to become public knowledge for every one that does. Thus it is reasonable to conclude that about 10,000 disinvestment events occurred during that period.

Losing huge players like Toyota, Comcast, and many others is cause for the state to sit up and take note. The exodus is especially dramatic in 15 California counties, with Los Angeles being the worst. The top 15 counties for disinvestment events during this period in order are:

1. Los Angeles
  2. Orange
  3. Santa Clara
  4. San Francisco
  5. San Diego
  6. Alameda
  7. San Mateo
  8. Ventura
  9. Sacramento
  10. San Bernardino
  11. Riverside
  12. Contra Costa
  13. Santa Barbara
  14. San Joaquin
  15. Stanislaus

View attachment 3553714

Isn't that your profile? I'm no Spanish language expert but, 'Latina' used to mean woman. 4= for (I used it myself), and you know what BBC means. You put it together, and look at your avatar, people reach out thinking they are talking to a 'woman' looking 'for' 'big black dick'. What they don't know is that for at least the third time in your life, another one walked out on you, there is no Latina. You know this. But, you choose to pretend to be one.
Man you are a tool. I rarely get responses from someone looking to hook up. If I do this is my typical response.
StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="Latinaluver"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/271/271204.jpg?1554917682[/IMG]
Latinaluver
Male
Real Person

Apr 5, 2020
Hola,
Sexy pics I’m interested in meeting y’all. Do y’all travel to Atlanta GA area?

Like Reply
[IMG alt="Latina4BBC"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/57/57244.jpg?1540007578[/IMG]
Latina4BBC
Male
Gold Member

Apr 6, 2020
Unfortunately we are no longer together.

Report Edit
Justabbc4you
Male
Real Person
Gold Member

Jul 31, 2020
You are definitely very sexy. How are you doing?

Like Reply

[IMG alt="Latina4BBC"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/57/57244.jpg?1540007578[/IMG]
Latina4BBC
Male
Gold Member

Jul 31, 2020
Sorry to disappoint. That is my ex wife. We divorced last year.

Report Edit

[IMG alt="Justabbc4you"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/256/256284.jpg?1560302438[/IMG]
Justabbc4you
Male
Real Person
Gold Member

Jul 31, 2020
Ouch!! Sorry to hear that. My apologies

Like Reply

[IMG alt="SDiesel"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/184/184352.jpg?1587743698[/IMG]
SDiesel
Couple
Gold Member
Real Person

May 26, 2019
Seems u had the perfect wife? Did she go with a BBC?

Like Reply

Latina4BBC
Male
Gold Member

May 26, 2019
SDiesel said:
Seems u had the perfect wife? Did she go with a BBC?
She did not leave me for a black guy. I left her because her drinking got out if hand. Major alcoholic. Its a shame because she was lots of fun. She’s seeing an older goofy looking white dude.

Report Edit

[IMG alt="SDiesel"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/184/184352.jpg?1587743698[/IMG]
SDiesel
Couple
Gold Member
Real Person

Jul 4, 2019
What a shame, she looked like a keeper. Good luck trying to find another BBC queen!
StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="DARKBULLSEED"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/253/253702.jpg?1548803734[/IMG]
DARKBULLSEED
Male

Apr 23, 2019
Hi.
I see you are looking for your next hotwife to share her? I hope you find her soon.

Like Reply
Latina4BBC
Male
Gold Member

Apr 23, 2019
DARKBULLSEED said:
Hi.
I see you are looking for your next hotwife to share her? I hope you find her soon.
Me too. We divorced a few months ago. I still see her once in awhile. Shes a major alcoholic. Couldn’t do it anymore. Its sad because she’s a good woman

[IMG alt="IslandBrotha"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/56/56056.jpg?1585069581[/IMG]

IslandBrotha
Male

Oct 15, 2018
How are you?

Like Reply

[IMG alt="IslandBrotha"]https://av.blacktowhite.net/data/avatars/m/56/56056.jpg?1585069581[/IMG]
IslandBrotha
Male

Oct 15, 2018
Are you a guy?

Like Reply

Latina4BBC
Male
Gold Member

Oct 15, 2018
Yes
Yes. But that is my wife in the pics. We recently divorced.

Report Edit

IslandBrotha
Male

Oct 15, 2018
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Like Reply

Latina4BBC
Male
Gold Member

Oct 15, 2018
Mr Daryl said:
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
Yeah it id. She was a lot of fun. She just got too deep in the bottle

View attachment 3553714

As you can see I've been a member on this site since 2014. I'll say it again. We were verified as a couple. As soon as we divorced I changed it to male. I felt no reason to change the profile name since unlike the 90% of phonies here I figured it would be as simple as typing; Sorry my wife and I are no loner together. So please stop your ignorance. Does my profile now say female or male? I'll help you out. It says male. It doesn't say male pretending to be a female. It doesn't say I'm a male looking for black dick because I'm not. I simply continued on this site for its entertainment that is easily provided by an endless amount of idiots and of course to watch vids.

As you can see I've been a member on this site since 2014. I'll say it again. We were verified as a couple. As soon as we divorced I changed it to male. I felt no reason to change it since unlike the 90% of phonies here I figured it would be as simple as typing; Sorry my wife and I are no loner together. So please stop your ignorance. Does my profile now say female or male? I'll help you out. It says male. It doesn't say male pretending to be a female. It doesn't say I'm a male looking for black dick because I'm not. I simply continued on this site for its entertainment that is easily provided by an endless amount of idiots and of course to watch vids.
Its a man!!.gif

Oh no not you too Mac. I thought you were smarter than that. So I’ll ask you too then. Show one fucking post where I’m pretending to be a woman. And dont use ED’s lame ass excuse

Last edited:
Why won't you answer my question. I told you why I'm not voting for Biden. Tell me why would you vote for him? I know what to expect but thought I'd give it a shot again.
I will vote for him, because he has a clue on how to handle the pandemic, he isn't going to turn the US into a 3rd world country the way the GOP is right now. The current response to the Covid19 pandemic is probably 4th or 5th world in results, countries like Vietnam, New Zealand handled it better. He will stop the Hitler like cult that 45 has going on now. He knows the meaning of decency, he isn't going to grab women by their p#^&sy, and have a trail of affairs and over 3k lawsuits. He will tell the truth as opposed to lying more than 20k times. He will expand and protect the ACA reducing the cost of healthcare. He will review and change the detention and separation of migrant families. Most of all, he will bring back that can do attitude and spirit of optimism that America has, which attracts the entire world to it. He will ensure that all Americans, especially the middle class are not victimized so that the top 1% of Americans can get tax cuts and keep making more money. He will address the systemic issue of racism around the criminal justice system in America. I can go on and on, hopefully you get the idea.

Last edited:
I will vote for him, because he has a clue on how to handle the pandemic, he isn't going to turn the US into a 3rd world country the way the GOP is right now. The current response to the Covid19 pandemic is probably 4th or 5th world in results, countries like Vietnam, New Zealand handled it better. He will stop the Hitler like cult that 45 has going on now. He knows the meaning of decency, he isn't going to grab women by their p#^&sy, and have a trail of affairs and over 3k lawsuits. He will tell the truth as opposed to lying more than 20k times. He will expand and protect the ACA reducing the cost of healthcare. He will review and change the detention and separation of migrant families. Most of all, he will bring back that can do attitude and spirit of optimism that America has, which attracts the entire world to it. He will ensure that all Americans, especially the middle class are not victimized so that the top 1% of Americans can get tax cuts and keep making more money. He will address the systemic issue of racism around the criminal justice system in America. I can go on and on, hopefully you get the idea.
No I understand perfectly. You have your view/opinion and I have no problem with that. Although you don’t mention Trump by name the finger pointing is obvious. However you do address issues important to you rather the the no brainers who only can say “I’m voting for Biden because Trump is bad. Not totally but somewhat refreshing.

No I understand perfectly. You have your view/opinion and I have no problem with that. Although you don’t mention Trump by name the finger pointing is obvious. However you do address issues important to you rather the the no brainers who only can say “I’m voting for Biden because Trump is bad. Not totally but somewhat refreshing.
I appreciate the dialog. The way I see it, this election is the referendum on whether America wants to go to back to prior to 1776 with having a king, or if they want to be what the founding fathers wanted. Trump and the GOP want the US to have a king, who is all powerful and whose whims and utterances are law. This is not the GOP of Ronald Regan, Trump makes Dubya look like a saint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back