Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
........ View attachment 3524791 ... and "mail-in" voting causes covid-19 infections, too.
View attachment 3524788

For once I agree. I really don't think mail in voting is a big issue. If the election is going to be rigged, then it's going to be rigged regardless of how we vote. The elites will make sure the puppet they want gets in. However the left wants Trump out so bad, they are willing to try anything, so things like this do not surprise me.

This guy is a bit too pro Trump for my liking but he is right in this video. it's extortion.
The community I grew up in was predominately Black. currently it is predominately Hispanic. The biggest difference however is that the Hispanic have turned it into a thriving small business community and the black community seems to be unset about it. :unsure:

The NRA took your money away
Now Letitia James
Says they have to pay
just getting ready to post that!

that will piss a lot of rednecks off.....way back when I was a dedicated member.....working in a union shop at the time....and I was the political officer ( I kept track of politics and kept people informed)…….anyway they put an article in one of their magazines.....titled "the way to separate a man from his politics...Is through his sport!
never gave them a fucking dime since and encouraged others to do the same....but now days a lot of their influential members all have Russian ties......they all even took a tour over there compliments of P.utin…..Russia got into the republican party....through the NRA

NRA Was 'Foreign Asset' To Russia Ahead of 2016, New ...
Sep 27, 2019 · NRA Was 'Foreign Asset' To Russia Ahead of 2016, New Senate Report Finds Emails and interviews detail the extent to which the National Rifle Association helped two of Moscow's agents …

NRA going bankrupt, Corruption, RussiaGate, Trump and ...
Jun 29, 2020 · Guardian: After spending over $30m of laundered Russian cash to help elect Donald Trump in 2016, the National Rifle Association faces a deepening financial crisis with over 200 staff layoffs and furloughs in 2020, according to three NRA

How deep are ties between Russia and the GOP?
Jul 22, 2018 · According to reporting by NPR, Alexander Torshin, now deputy governor of the Russian Central Bank and someone who is currently barred from entering the U.S., has spent six years building...

Russia-NRA Arrest: This Is as Close as It Gets to Collusion
Jul 16, 2018 · “The evidence set forth in the affidavit suggests the NRA was being used by the Russian government as a conduit to the Republican Party and political leaders in the U.S.,” he said.

LeBron James Dunks On Donald Trump’s Claim He Won’t Watch ...
lebron-james-donald...
10 hours ago · NBA superstar LeBron James said the basketball community “could care less” about losing President Donald Trump as a viewer. Trump told Fox News on Wednesday that he’d turn off a game if he saw players following the lead of former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who in 2016 began taking a knee during the national anthem ...

LeBron James says NBA won't miss President Donald Trump as ...
LeBron James is fine with Trump not watching NBA games (1:52) LeBron James says no one in the NBA community is upset about losing President Trump's viewership.

Russia Continues Interfering in Election to Try to Help Trump, U.S. Intelligence Says

WASHINGTON — Russia is using a range of techniques to denigrate Joseph R. Biden Jr., American intelligence officials said Friday in their first public assessment that Moscow continues to try to interfere in the 2020 campaign to help President Trump.

aw ******* the republicans wouldn't hurt the country to protect trump would they...party over country?

Trump wants to cut mail-in voting. The Republican machine is helping him.

This past spring, President Donald Trump began a full-fledged assault on voting by mail, tweeting, retweeting and railing about massive fraud and rigged elections with scant evidence.

Then the Republican apparatus got to work backing up the president

In the weeks since, Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee have taken to the courts dozens of times as part of a $20 million effort to challenge voting rules, including filing their own lawsuits in several battleground states, including Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Nevada. And around the time Trump started musing about delaying the election last week, aides and outside advisers began scrambling to ponder possible executive actions he could take to curb mail-in voting — everything from directing the postal service to not deliver certain ballots to stopping local officials from counting them after Election Day.

The actions can only make so much difference before November — elections are mostly run at the state and local level, and are subject to congressional authority. And some fellow Republicans are warning the president privately and publicly that attempts to restrict mail-in ballots could actually hurt the GOP in November, scaring Republicans from voting remotely even if they also refuse to vote in person during a pandemic. New polling has fueled these concerns.

Fucked the Dems and the country......if the Dems fight this in court and etc...and it stops...the dems get the blame...….if it doesn't cover half of what is needed....the dems get the blame.....what the fuck is taking Nov so long to get here?

Trump attempts to wrest tax and spending powers from Congress with new executive actions

President Trump on Saturday attempted to bypass Congress and make dramatic changes to tax and spending policy, signing executive actions that challenge the scope of powers between the White House and Capitol Hill.

At a press event in Bedminster, N.J., Trump said the actions would provide economic relief to millions of Americans by deferring taxes and providing temporary unemployment benefits. The measures would also, however, attempt to wrestle away some of Congress’s most fundamental, constitutionally mandated powers - tax and spending policy. Trump acknowledged some of the actions could be challenged in court but he predicted he would persevere.

... and the DICTATOR TRUMP just keeps chopping away at the constitution as the Republicans sit idlly on the sidelines sucking their thumbs and the Democrats hold tantrum fits and pity parties that everyone ignores.
MrPutin, Trump's boss, has got to be loving this. I'm starting to get concerned we might just be stuck with Trump again as he chops away at the 2020 Election rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back