Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Kansas finally got a Dem governor to try and get them out of the hole the right has put them in.....and the right just can not handle it....the gov wants to postpone school for a month and see how things go...…..but not the republican legislature....they want school opened on time….virus be damned......

kind of like the vote in Wisconsin after they got a dem governor...….come last fall for the election the gov wanted to do a lot of mail in ballots.…...republican congress said no.....long lines to vote...have to admire them....and the virus skyrocketed shortly after the vote

makes you wonder about the right....they seem to want you to get the virus or they just don't care

what really irritates me is someone talked trump into canceling the RNC in Fl....pisses me off.....missed opportunity to give them something they like to give to others

btw....not safe enough to have the RNC because of the virus...…..but safe enough to send the ******* to school

Last edited:
and trump supporters are not known for being the sharpest knives in the drawer....if trump doesn't like someone ….they want to ******* it seems .............trump doesn't want the truth out...and they are dumb enough to help him

Fauci says that he and his family have experienced 'serious threats' during pandemic

Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious diseases expert, said Thursday that he has received "serious threats" to himself and his family since he became one of the public faces of the federal response to the coronavirus pandemic.

blind support starting to crumble?...or just trying to save their ass come election time?

Senate passes bill stripping Confederate names from bases
https://nypost.com/2020/07/23/senate-passes-bill...
11 hours ago · WASHINGTON — The Senate on Thursday passed a $740 billion defense spending bill that includes a provision to remove the name of Confederate leaders from military bases — …

Senate passes defense bill by veto-proof majority, despite Trump’s warnings over Confederate-named bases

virus out of control there...……..

Trump Abruptly Cancels Republican Convention in Jacksonville: ‘It’s Not the Right Time’

Bowing to threats posed by the coronavirus, President Trump reversed course on Thursday and canceled the portion of the Republican National Convention to be held in Jacksonville, Fla., just weeks after he moved the event from North Carolina because state officials wanted the party to take health precautions there.

but he still wants the schools opened

Many Charlotteans in NC are telling the GOP to go fuck themselves. The Governor doesn't want to turn down the business, however, as long as its done under NC covid-19 safety conditions.

Just show how stupid you are each state is to have a preparedness plan for pandemics
Mr Big Ears OBama did not set up any preparedness plans he used up PPE never replenish supplies State like NY NJ CT PA Wash other democratic states decided not to supply their states with this equipment Reason they are incompetent and spend money on wasted projects NY 750 billion on defunct solar project N.J. solar 600 million neither these projects happened
NJ is borrowing 9.9 billion they cannot run their states they are liars chests incompetent democrats who constantly blame Trump I have thee people that died two natural causes one accident All three were listed cause of death COVID19 we had autopsy performed and no they did not die from the virus but hospital had to report deaths as Coronavirus or they would not get funding
If you continue to believe this lie BLM they care nothing about our blacks only destroying America it breaks my heart these beautiful little ******* ******* in Chicago and other cities nobody cares
Remember the outrage for death of Tony Trimpa August 10 2016 in Dallas was held down and choked by police for 13 minutes Remember oh wait nothing not a word Tony was white
BLM is marxist group run by Patrice Collurs and Alicia Garza admitted trained marxist that want to destroy America capitalism our constitution for communist way of life They use blacks not care about them
Donate to them see where the money goes to action blue group to take out Trump
We are all Americans I proud of all of us no matter what color creed religions
God help us

this is bullshit....the kid gets in the old man's face daring him to do or say something....the papers write it up.....

Washington Post settles $250M suit with Covington teen ...
https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/washington-post...
5 hours ago · The Washington Post on Friday agreed to settle a monster $250 million lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of his 2019 encounter with a ...

One down...…..hate to see anyone die from this....but the right keeps pushing....you get what you ask for

Gary Tibbetts, assistant to U. S. Rep. Vern Buchanan, dies ...
https://www.bradenton.com/news/coronavirus/article244461872.html
Jul 24, 2020 · Gary Tibbetts, 66, a special assistant to U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan since 2011, and a retired Manchester, N.H., police sergeant, died of complications from COVID-19 on Friday.

100 days from election, top intel official warns of foreign interference

The country's top counterintelligence official says that multiple foreign adversaries are actively targeting the November election in a variety of ways, from launching influence campaigns in social and traditional media, to targeting election infrastructure, to attempting to compromise the private communications of political officials.

No sense in trying to help those in need.....they already gave a bunch to biz to help them with their loss's and closings.....fuck the workers!

McConnell says stimulus deal could take ‘a few weeks,’ putting millions with expiring jobless aid in limbo

days to go before enhanced jobless benefits expire, the White House and Senate Republicans are struggling to design a way to scale back the program without overwhelming state unemployment agencies and imperiling aid to more than 20 million Americans.

If there is any justice in this world at all......help this gal knock out McConnell

Amy McGrath pitches 'public service' in bid to unseat Mitch McConnell

Amy McGrath, a former Marine fighter pilot who is attempting a second bid for political office, is elevating her experience in the military as she prepares for the uphill fight to oust Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Trump's new 'somber tone' on the coronavirus isn't a reversal of his denial of the seriousness of the pandemic — it's a realization that denial is could cost him the election

• President Donald Trump began to acknowledge the growing threat and impact of the coronavirus pandemic during Tuesday's coronavirus task ******* press briefing.
  • However, his change of tone appears to stem from his concern over his ability to be re-elected in November.
  • According to CNN, Trump and his team discussed polls that showed him trailing behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden the morning of the briefing.

U.N. human rights office calls on U.S. police to limit use ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/07/24/un...
Jul 24, 2020 · The United Nations human rights office on Friday called on U.S. security forces to limit their use of ******* against peaceful protesters and journalists, as clashes between federal agents and ...

UN human rights office condemns ‘arbitrary arrests ...
un-condemns-us-police-*******
2 hours ago · UN human rights office condemns ‘arbitrary arrests & unnecessary use of *******’ amid US police ******* protests 25 Jul, 2020 04:53 . Get short URL.

UN rights office urges US to rein in police at protests ...
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/rights-office-urges-rein-police-protests...
19 hours ago · Police and security forces in the United States must not use disproportionate ******* against protesters and journalists or detain them unlawfully, the United Nations human rights office

fuck I can not tell you how much this pisses me off!
for being a fucking smartass....he gets 800million bucks!

Videos of Nick Sandmann Washington Post

Washington Post settles $250M suit with Covington teen Nick Sandmann

The Washington Post on Friday agreed to settle a monster $250 million lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of his 2019 encounter with a Native American elder.

Sandmann declared the victory in a tweet on his 18th birthday. It’s unclear how much the newspaper settled for.

“On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,” he wrote.

“Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do,” he continued.

It’s the teen’s second win in a whopping $800 million defamation battle against a number of news outlets including the Washington Post, CNN, ABC, CBS, The Guardian, The Hill and NBC.

CNN agreed to settle with Sandmann in January this year as part of a separate $275 million claim.

Sandmann and a group of his Covington classmates were vilified on social media after they were filmed wearing “Make America Great Again” hats after an anti-abortion rally while being yelled at by demonstrators.

wonder just how much his MAGA hat played into this settlement.....
the native american should be entitled to a settlement for not flinching in the face of all those rich ******* trying to intimidate him

Last edited:
If there is any justice in this world at all......help this gal knock out McConnell

Amy McGrath pitches 'public service' in bid to unseat Mitch McConnell

Amy McGrath, a former Marine fighter pilot who is attempting a second bid for political office, is elevating her experience in the military as she prepares for the uphill fight to oust Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

It would be welcome news by a broad spectrum of people to see Ms. Amy McGrath send Moscow Mitch packing .... perhaps with Trump in tow .... all the way to Moscow!!

Just show how stupid you are each state is to have a preparedness plan for pandemics
Mr Big Ears OBama did not set up any preparedness plans he used up PPE never replenish supplies State like NY NJ CT PA Wash other democratic states decided not to supply their states with this equipment Reason they are incompetent and spend money on wasted projects NY 750 billion on defunct solar project N.J. solar 600 million neither these projects happened
NJ is borrowing 9.9 billion they cannot run their states they are liars chests incompetent democrats who constantly blame Trump I have thee people that died two natural causes one accident All three were listed cause of death COVID19 we had autopsy performed and no they did not die from the virus but hospital had to report deaths as Coronavirus or they would not get funding
If you continue to believe this lie BLM they care nothing about our blacks only destroying America it breaks my heart these beautiful little ******* ******* in Chicago and other cities nobody cares
Remember the outrage for death of Tony Trimpa August 10 2016 in Dallas was held down and choked by police for 13 minutes Remember oh wait nothing not a word Tony was white
BLM is marxist group run by Patrice Collurs and Alicia Garza admitted trained marxist that want to destroy America capitalism our constitution for communist way of life They use blacks not care about them
God help us

are you always this fucking stupid....or are you just excelling when you are on here?

God help us

Just one item.....you blubbered way to much stupidity to try and cover it all.....would take a few pages to cover it all.....beside trumtards have a thing for facts....

Fact check: Trump falsely claims Obama left him 'nothing ...
May 06, 2020 · She said that the Obama administration had left a crucial contract in place to speed the production of masks but that the contract was dropped after Trump took office in 2017

Did Donald Trump fire pandemic officials, defund CDC?
Claim: Says of President Donald Trump’s actions on the coronavirus: “No. 1, he fired the pandemic team two years ago. No. 2, he's been defunding the Centers for Disease Control.”

Trump defends huge cuts to the CDC's budget by saying the ...
Feb 27, 2020 · In its latest budget proposal, the Trump administration sought to cut CDC funding by 16% — even as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar seeks emergency spending from lawmakers to …

Trump administration sent protective medical gear to China ...
Mar 29, 2020 · Yet the same day as the WHO warning, the Trump administration announced that it was transporting to China nearly 17.8 tons (more than 35,000 pounds) of "masks, gowns, gauze

This stunningly detailed timeline of Trump’s failures ...
Apr 17, 2020 · Trump’s attention to the coronavirus crisis since declaring a national emergency on March 13 has helped mitigate the damage, but his failures of governance from January 3 (when the administration...

A timeline of how Trump failed to respond to the ...
Jun 08, 2020 · A detailed timeline of all the ways Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus. The federal coronavirus response shows a president dead set on avoiding responsibility for the pandemic.

Why facts don’t matter to Trump’s supporters - The ...
Aug 04, 2016 · Trump is a vivid and, to his critics, a frightening present-day illustration of this perception problem. But it has been studied carefully by researchers for more than 30 years. Basically, the...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back