Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking with your math:

What happens to that number when it is the CDCs number of 98.5% Survival rate?
120.000/0.015= is that 8 trillion?
Or
120,000/0.02= is that 6 Trillion?

Is that number correct? Did I do the math right?

LOL, no, banking genius you did not do the math right. It's 8 million. Which is probably about right given the baseline antibody presence.

Man it's got to be hard getting through life with your severe mental handicap. I salute your bravery.

That is funny. You are the one that brought up the gold standard. Not me. Strange how you went right to the gold standard when I was talking central banking mechanisms. Almost like you were programed to use that to shame or fear when countering on central banking.

I stated what systems and international finance mechanism lend money, or more precisely, prop up the Chiacoms in China. You went right to shaming and trying to cause fear. Interesting how you always duck the main points, try to create strawmen and then quickly go straight to fear, labelling and shaming as your only manner to 'try' to respond.

The alternative to the Fed while still having a fiat currency is a central bank controlled directly by the government. Nobody wants to give congress the ability to print money for itself, not even congress.

So the only real alternative is to peg currency to a commodity, aka gold standard. This is what's advocated by Ron Paul and all the "end the fed" types (including the author of the fed conspiracy book you cited).

Try to keep up, buddy.

Also let's do some math on this awesome survival rate of %99.9963 That means that %0.0037 of people die from catching Covid. A little over 120,000 Americans have died from it. Let's see how many were infected!
120,000 / 0.000037 = 3.24 billion.
So 3.24 billion Americans have been infected with Covid. Sweet. I like your source on that. Seems reliable.
These Trumptards are brilliant, aren't they? Just under 340 million people in the USA ... but 3.24 billion have bee infected.
So maybe cpl2010co will tell us where he got his brilliant information again ... "The Survival Rate is something like 99.9963."

pic_PullingNumbersOutYourAss.jpg

LOL, no, banking genius you did not do the math right. It's 8 million. Which is probably about right given the baseline antibody presence.

Man it's got to be hard getting through life with your severe mental handicap. I salute your bravery.

You are funny. I was mocking you for most of this.

That word "like" in the first post, that stated this, was a qualifier. You know, sarcasm. The point was the survival rate is 98.5% or 99% (See already posted articles) But once again you dodged the point and tried to argue a strawman of whether math was right.

The part you missed, the government, in a free country can't lock you down or make you wear a mask.

Why do you marxist hate freedom so much?

The alternative to the Fed while still having a fiat currency is a central bank controlled directly by the government. Nobody wants to give congress the ability to print money for itself, not even congress.

So the only real alternative is to peg currency to a commodity, aka gold standard. This is what's advocated by Ron Paul and all the "end the fed" types (including the author of the fed conspiracy book you cited).

Try to keep up, buddy.

1) Not what the conversation was about
2) Still not what the conversation was about
3) Still, still not what the conversation was about

So now you want to play this strawman so you can pretend that you know what your talking about. Why don't you explain why we have fiat money when the Constitution has clear laws not allowing it and those were not amended? Why don't you explain how recessions are created and used to support Central Fiat money? Why don't you explain what happened to purchasing power from 1900 to today and why it didn't happen between the two major national banks or before the first one? Why don't you explain how we have had 47 depressions or recessions since 1913?

Last edited:
You are funny. I was mocking you for most of this.

That word "like" in the first post, that stated this, was a qualifier. You know, sarcasm. The point was the survival rate is 98.5% or 99% (See already posted articles) But once again you dodged the point and tried to argue a strawman of whether math was right.

The part you missed, the government, in a free country can't lock you down or make you wear a mask.

Why do you marxist hate freedom so much?

"I was being really wrong on purpose you just didn't get it!" is a new one.

Spreading covid to your loved ones to own the libs isn't, though

1592633804607.png

Why can't you STFU for a hour or so ... god, man, you're giving everyone headaches. Incessant "talk, talk, talk, talk .... " Do you EVER shut up?
Number of posts made here since June 1:

cpl2010co: 103
macnfries: 154

You make almost 50% more posts than cpl2010co and you have the audacity to ask cpl "Do you EVER shut up?" Good to see your hypocrisy level hasn't ebbed.

In a clear cut demonstration of Trump's extreme racist views, Trump just appointed General Charles Q Brown Jr. to be the first African American as the Chief of Staff of the Air *******. This is actually the first time an African American has served as one of the Chiefs of Staff for any of the US branches of service.

https://www.flyingmag.com/story/new...f-staff/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email

Malcolm X said: “The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

Two people shot in the so-called CHOP zone in Seattle last night - when police tried to respond they were stopped by a mob throwing bottles and rocks - one died one still alive - maybe America should WAKE UP to what’s going on with the left allowing anarchy in the streets of Seattle now that it’s turned deadly !!!!

Two people shot in the so-called CHOP zone in Seattle last night - when police tried to respond they were stopped by a mob throwing bottles and rocks - one died one still alive - maybe America should WAKE UP to what’s going on with the left allowing anarchy in the streets of Seattle now that it’s turned deadly !!!!
I think they need to do some Fifth Element style negotiation with the anarchists holding the CHOP zone hostage....

Not surprised people are celebrating the shooting of two Americans. I wonder who would drive into the cop-free zone protesting for BLM on Juneteenth and shoot two random people in the crowd...

🤔

Of course we all think that. Trump keeps all his promises. Any day now, we're going to get that better health care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back