Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw that.....when he turns 55 he is eligible for almost 50grand a year!

say he serves 15 years....when he gets out he could buy the damned town and burn it down

******* my airline pension you commit any kind of a felony....you are out!...Done....used to have a guy in personnel that went through the arrest reports every morning…..see if any employees got arrested and called in sick or etc ….or someone getting sentenced that may have worked for the airline....good chance they are going belly up...deserve it!

I read a thing a few months ago they expected at least one major airline to bite the dust this year....and they are complaining they only made 10% this quarter

Good News?....might be why all of a sudden he quit being trumps lap dog

McGrath outraises McConnell in leadup to primary

Amy McGrath, who is running for the Democratic Party's nomination to face Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), out-raised the Republican in the leadup to the primaries in the Bluegrass State's Senate race.

McGrath's campaign reported in a filing with the Federal Election Commission that it raised $11.3 million from April 1-June 3 and currently has $19.3 million in the bank. McConnell's campaign reported hauling in $7.2 million in the same time period and is sitting on $15.4 million.

Both candidates spent about $6.7 million in the roughly two-month span.

State Rep. Charles Booker, who is challenging McGrath in the Democratic primary and has recently garnered increased attention, reported raising about $476,000 and has roughly $285,000 in the bank.

The reports are the last the three campaigns will file before the June 23 Democratic and Republican primaries.

McGrath, a retired Marine Corps fighter pilot who rose to prominence in 2018 when she narrowly lost her House bid in Kentucky's 6th Congressional District, has built a strong small-dollar fundraising machine, out-raising McConnell in several previous quarters. Her pre-primary haul is a notably gargantuan total for any Senate candidate, particularly a non-incumbent.

Bolton book claims Trump committed other ‘Ukraine-like transgressions’

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton is set to claim in a bombshell book that the president has committed “Ukraine-like transgressions” across his entire foreign policy, far beyond the alleged misconduct he was impeached for.

He will also describe his attempts and those by “others in the administration to raise alarms about them”, according to a press release on Friday about the forthcoming memoir.

Bolton, a staunch conservative who previously served as Republican president George W Bush’s hawkish ambassador to the United Nations, will criticize the Democrat-led impeachment inquiry for focusing solely on Trump’s alleged bid to pressure the leader of Ukraine into damaging the reputation of Trump’s election opponent Joe Biden, while leaving out much wider accusations of similar wrongdoing.
Trump was acquitted by the Republican-led Senate in his impeachment trial early in 2020.

Bolton will argue in his book, The Room Where It Happened, that the Democrat-led House of Representatives committed “impeachment malpractice” by impeaching Trump over his Ukraine dealings when, it is suggested in the book, the president had committed other “Ukraine-like transgressions”.

The press release for the book teases that Bolton will describe the transgressions.

John Bolton Book Says Re-election Drove Trump Foreign ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-12/...
Jun 12, 2020 · Bolton’s attorney, Charles Cooper, pledged earlier this week the book would be released on June 23 and accused the White House of using the pre-publication review process to …

Report: John Bolton Book Accuses Trump of Misconduct ...
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/john-bolton-book...
Jun 12, 2020 · Former National Security Adviser John Bolton's new book claims there was misconduct by President Donald Trump involving multiple countries, Axios is reporting. The book, "The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir," is scheduled for release on June 23.

White House Tells Bolton His Book Still Contains ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/10/us/politics/trump-john-bolton-book.html
Jun 10, 2020 · A White House official said Mr. Bolton would be given a redacted version of his manuscript by June 19, four days before the book’s current publication date. John R. Bolton’s book

he can't ******* and rob in another country like he did here and get away with it...….the sheep here are dumb and blind

he will need to be evicted by the secret service to get him out of white house

Trump says he will 'do other things' if he loses 2020 election

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said he will go on to other things if he loses the Nov. 3 election, after Democratic opponent Joe Biden said the Republican might cheat and refuse to leave the White House.

"Certainly if I don't win, I don't win. I mean, you know, go on and do other things," Trump told Fox News Channel in a television interview broadcast on Friday.

As the race between Trump and Biden heats up ahead of the election, the two have increasingly asserted that the other side intends to cheat their way to victory.

Biden, who is leading Trump in most national polls, earlier this week said his greatest concern was that Trump would try to "steal" the election, though the former vice president did not elaborate on how he thought Trump might cheat. Biden said he is confident soldiers would ******* Trump from the White House if he loses and does not recognize the result.

Trump's comment to Fox News suggested he could accept the election result but the president did not specifically say so. Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh on Thursday said Trump would accept the result.

Trump has accused Democrats of aiming to use an increase in mail-in voting as a venue for rigging the election, while Biden has pledged to deploy lawyers to polling stations across the country to look out for Republican efforts to suppress the vote.

Election experts and officials are bracing for a potentially tumultuous election night.

A surge in mail-in voting is expected due to concerns over the coronavirus pandemic, and experts warn the process could be marred by chaos of the type already seen in primary elections held in states during the viral outbreak.

the guy is a fucking loser and could not handle the job......he flunked on the economy....he flunked on foreign policy...and how many has he killed through stupidity...….how much has he stolen from the country with his crooked dealings....looks like he could know he is out......but he is a sneaky ******* and not to be trusted...…..there are not enough sheep this time to put him in.....most wised up and saw the error of their ways......all he has is the complete idiots now

when the military won't support a republican.....he has real issues

Trump’s Actions Rattle the Military World: ‘I Can’t Support the Man’

Erin Fangmann grew up in a military family, has been married to a captain in the Air ******* for 18 years and has voted Republican all her life, including for Donald J. Trump. But as with a number of other veterans, troops and military family members who have watched the president with alarm, her support has evaporated

“He has hurt the military,” said Ms. Fangmann, who lives in Arizona, one of several states in play this November with a high percentage of veterans and active-duty service members. “Bringing in active-duty members to the streets was a test to desensitize people to his future use of the military for his personal benefit. I think the silent majority among us is going to swing away.”

Since 2016, Mr. Trump has viewed veterans as a core slice of his base; in that year’s presidential election, about 60 percent voted for him, according to exit polls, and swing-state counties with especially high numbers of veterans helped him win. Many veterans and members of the military stuck with him even as he attacked the Vietnam War record of Senator John McCain, disparaged families of those killed in combat and denigrated generals whom he fired or drove from government service. Some conservative rank-and-file enlisted members silently agreed with Mr. Trump.

But the president’s threat last week to use active-duty troops on American streets against largely peaceful protesters, and his flirtation with invoking the 1807 Insurrection Act, have rattled the military world, from its top leaders to its youngest veterans. If they break in significant numbers, they could carry political weight in key battleground states like Arizona, North Carolina and Ohio.

“I have always been a swing voter,” said Amy Rutkowske, an Army veteran and spouse who lives in North Carolina and is volunteering on a House race, the first time she has ever volunteered in politics. “My fundamental understanding is that the president is the commander in chief and that the office demands respect. But I have never wanted a different commander in chief more.”

Some members of the military — who are not permitted to speak about politics publicly — and their families have been posting critically on social media about the president and policies of his that they once supported. Others, who have never been excited about Mr. Trump as their commander in chief, have begun to speak out, join protests and volunteer for progressive causes.

They say that Mr. Trump has politicized the armed forces — which pride themselves as being above politics and discourage partisan discourse in their ranks — and has threatened the Constitution, both of which they deem as last straws.

Of course, many veterans and military personnel still support Mr. Trump. Quality recent polling on their views is scant, but some have embraced his America-first campaign message, his focus on military spending and his creation of a new Space ******* that has been unexpectedly well-received after initial scoffing.

In the 2018 congressional elections, when support for Democrats surged, 58 percent of military voters continued to vote for members of Mr. Trump’s party, according to exit polls. And those who do turn away from the president now will not automatically support his Democratic opponent, Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Martin Sepulveda, a former commander in the United States Navy Reserve who lives in Arizona, said of Mr. Trump, “I can’t support the man.” But he added: “Am I a Biden guy? No. I don’t know what I will do. I have been a registered Republican for years.”
But the recent condemnations of Mr. Trump from high-level military veterans like Jim Mattis, the former defense secretary and a retired four-star Marine Corps general, have in some cases fortified the shifting views among military members. “The Mattis statement has changed people in some amazing ways,” said Chelsea Mark, a Marine veteran in Florida who works for a veteran service organization. “I went on a veteran hike recently, and I saw someone wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, and that same person this week was posting anti-police-******* things on her Instagram.”

On June 5, the same day the Marines issued a ban on displays of the Confederate battle flag at its installations, a retired Marine in dress uniform stood solo in front of the Utah State Capitol in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, with black duct tape across his mouth that read, “I can’t breathe.”

Mr. Trump’s moves to use the military against American protesters and looters came after several months of other highly unorthodox moves by his administration involving the military, including the clearing of three members of the armed services accused of war crimes; the firing of Capt. Brett E. Crozier after he raised alarms about the coronavirus on the aircraft carrier he commanded; the calling back of West Point students during a pandemic so the president could address them for a graduation, which he is set to do on Saturday; and the diversion of funds from military projects to pay for a border wall, a move that followed the deployment of troops to the border just before the 2018 midterm elections.

This is the culmination of all those metronomic choices that have intruded into the military chain of command and culture,” said Kori N. Schake, the director of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute, who served as a foreign policy adviser on Mr. McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign. “I do think it is likely to chip away among veterans, just as I believe it will chip away at support with Republicans more broadly.”

Mr. Trump’s ordering of the killing of a top Iranian general, which briefly appeared to bring the United States to the edge of war with Iran early this year, was a disappointment to the many veterans and service members who had supported him in part for his promise to
end American involvement in overseas conflicts.

“The news of wanting to deploy the military domestically has caused a huge sense of outrage among most families I know,” said Sarah Streyder, the director of the Secure Families Initiative, which advocates diplomacy-first foreign policy and works on behalf of military families. “A lot of military families live on Facebook. Social media is very important for this transient community.”

Numerous military spouses concurred. “From what I see from my friends communicating online, spouses have grown much more vocal in opposition to policies,” said Kate Marsh Lord, a Democrat who is married to a member of the Air ******* and lives in Virginia but votes in Ohio. “I have seen more spouses speak out on issues of race and lack of leadership than in my entire 15 years as a military spouse.”
Roughly 40 percent of active-duty service people and reserves are people of color, underlining how the current moment has affected military families.

“People took offense that they were using the military to calm peaceful protests by people of color who were out on the streets,” said Jerry Green, who served in the Army until 1998 and now lives in Tampa. “When I saw that whole thing unfold, for me, personally, it was awful. I was really distraught.” Mr. Green, who is black, will not be supporting Mr. Trump, whom he once found interesting, he said.

In North Carolina, Cal Cunningham, a Democrat and a lieutenant colonel in the United States Army Reserve who is challenging Senator Thom Tillis, a Republican, is working to capitalize on the military and veteran vote in his state, where Mr. Trump recently diverted millions of dollars for military installments to pay for a wall at the Mexican border after Congress blocked its funding.

“Cal’s profile as a military veteran is quite powerful in a state with so many veterans and military members,”
said Rachel Petri, a spokeswoman for Mr. Cunningham. “Not only in communicating with them, but also with independent and swing voters who see the military and veterans as part of the state’s DNA.”

Other Democratic groups around the nation are also seeking leverage with the military vote. “We believe that Trump’s support within the military, with military families and with veterans, is soft and receding,” said Jon Soltz, a founder of VoteVets, which has been increasingly successful in electing Democratic veterans. “Our plan for the fall is simple: We’re putting together the most comprehensive data-driven veteran and military family get-out-the-vote operation the Democratic Party has ever seen, and we will deploy it to ensure Donald Trump is a one-term president.”

Pick on Biden all you want...…..you don't get it.....Biden can be in a hospice and still beat trump!

so you and the other fucking sheep can pick on and make fun of him all you want....it is not that Biden is well liked....it is that trump is most hated

he will need Russia....republican voter corruption and everything he can do to save his ass...…..If....IF he should happen to pull some ******* and make it...pretty sure it won't go over well....you see above the military not happy....all those 200,000 plus dying to his failings on the virus....don't think he will get their support...….and as for minorities......not near enough fucking fools to help any....last I saw it was less than 10% of minorities there...... he is fucked

Last edited:
Pick on Biden all you want...…..you don't get it.....Biden can be in a hospice and still beat trump!

so you and the other fucking sheep can pick on and make fun of him all you want....it is not that Biden is well liked....it is that trump is most hated

he will need Russia....republican voter corruption and everything he can do to save his ass...…..If....IF he should happen to pull some ******* and make it...pretty sure it won't go over well....you see above the military not happy....all those 200,000 plus dying to his failings on the virus....don't think he will get their support...….and as for minorities......not near enough fucking fools to help any....last I saw it was less than 10% of minorities there...... he is fucked
Biden is not a viable candidate see you in November

Biden is not a viable candidate see you in November
This year has been a complete confusing situation, I knew there would be riots, but I thought they would at least wait until Trump is reelected. President Trump is in the drivers seat. He is going to act concerning these riots, it won't be pretty. How can any Democrat keep their head up because all they have to throw at President Trump is Joe Biden, I hope he chooses K. Harris, she has an huge unwarranted Ego with nothing to back it up.

Trump Drives Economic Message as Poll Shows He Has Few Strengths

WASHINGTON—President Trump has long viewed his stewardship of the world’s largest economy as his administration’s defining legacy. With less than six months left to campaign, new polling shows he has few other advantages in his bid for re-election.

A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll this week showed voters heavily prefer Mr. Trump to handle the economy despite the recession, while favoring former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, on nearly every other matter that the poll measured, including whom they plan to vote for in November.

At this point in the 2016 race, the same poll showed Mr. Trump had an advantage over that year’s Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, in several areas, including handling the economy, dealing with terrorism, changing business as usual in Washington, effectively getting things done and being honest and straightforward.

Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign’s communications director, said the president’s economic argument remains his overriding pitch, but he said voters will favor the incumbent on other issues as the contest unfolds and as he makes his case

The fact that this pandemic interrupted the economy actually makes the president’s economic argument stronger,” Mr. Murtaugh said. “Americans know he built the economy to great heights and can do it a second time.”

Mr. Biden’s campaign, meanwhile, is pushing a message that Mr. Trump failed to take aggressive public health steps, such as those taken by Germany and South Korea, that would have stemmed both the spread of the virus and the economic crisis that resulted, according to an internal campaign memo reviewed by The Wall Street Journal. The memo points out no party has held the White House with unemployment over 8%, and that the last president to finish his term with a net job loss was Herbert Hoover, who lost reelection to Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1932.

“Trump is broadcasting that his strategy is to run on improving the economy after a crisis he bungled ended up causing historic job loss,” according to the memo, written by Kate Bedingfield and Anita Dunn, two senior Biden advisers. “There are two major flaws in this desperate scheme and we plan to exploit them: Trump made the economic crisis worse [and] Trump has no plan.”

Some campaign advisers have grown concerned about troubling polls for Mr. Trump, while others say plenty of time remains before Election Day, according to people familiar with the situation. The first five months of 2020 saw the threat of war with Iran, impeachment charges on which the president was acquitted, the coronavirus pandemic as well as a recession related to economic lockdowns, and peaceful protests and some unrest following the killing of George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis. The dynamics of the election could shift again before November.

Separately, the economy’s importance to voters in the general election has changed since Bill Clinton’s campaign team famously used the phrase “It’s the economy, stupid” as an internal slogan for his successful 1992 campaign against George H.W. Bush. For the past several presidential elections, the influence of economic issues on how voters cast their presidential ballots has waned as partisanship has increased, analysts said.

“Over the last 12 years, it does appear that people’s pocketbooks and the overall state of the economy matter less for their political choices,” said John Sides, a Vanderbilt University political science professor.

When asked to rank the most important problems facing the country, Americans in a recent Gallup survey prioritized poor government leadership, the spread of the coronavirus and the state of race relations ahead of the economy. That suggests Mr. Trump’s handling of the economy won’t be as much of a selling point to voters such as Rochelle Hofman, a 51-year-old high-school English teacher near Grand Rapids, Mich., who said she voted for Mr. Trump in 2016 but probably won’t this year.

“President Trump has the knowledge and ability to help with the economy, as he has proven before,’’ Ms. Hofman said. “But I’m very disappointed in his tweets and the things he says about various individuals, as well as groups. I think a lot of that is better left unsaid. I don’t think that helps our country to heal.’’

In the latest WSJ/NBC News survey, Mr. Biden was favored over Mr. Trump by 5 percentage points on questions about who would end political gridlock and by 9 points on who would behave competently and effectively in the job. Mr. Biden had double-digit leads on questions of who would best handle the coronavirus pandemic, deal with health-care issues and address the concerns of minorities. Mr. Trump edged Mr. Biden on the question of who would be better at dealing with China, 43% to 40%.

While 54% of independent voters said they trusted Mr. Trump to handle the economy, a plurality of 45% to 35% said they plan to vote for Mr. Biden, suggesting that the president’s strength on economic matters doesn’t automatically translate into votes. In June 2016, independent voters trusted Mr. Trump over Mrs. Clinton with the economy, 43% to 19%, and a nearly equal share said they would support him for president. Independents accounted for 13% of voters in the new Journal survey, the same share as throughout the last presidential election year.

Despite the downturn brought on by measures to combat the pandemic, some voters view Mr. Trump as the best prospect to revive the economy.

Brad Bettencourt, a 31-year-old rental property owner who lives near Phoenix, said he credits Mr. Trump for the economy and will back him again. “I feel like there was a lot better growth when Trump was getting involved than when Obama was in there,” Mr. Bettencourt said. “And Biden—he kind of wants to play it as another extension of Obama’s term.”

Trump campaign officials say voters will become more focused on jobs, wages and other economic issues as the election approaches. They have discussed having Mr. Trump visit economically distressed areas. America First Policies, a pro-Trump group, is sponsoring a Great American Comeback Tour, which starts Friday as Vice President Mike Pence visits a manufacturing plant about 35 miles northeast of Pittsburgh to talk about reopening the economy.

Before the recession, Mr. Trump rarely missed a chance to remind the nation of the economy’s strength, including when he welcomed children and their parents to the annual White House Easter Egg Roll in 2018 and at the national day of prayer service in May 2019, when he asked God to help Venezuelans who were starving, before noting a U.S. economy “that may be the best ever.”

He has repeatedly said at campaign rallies that the low unemployment rate at the time was the only fact he needed to remember for the presidential debates.

“Let’s say I’m on the debate stage and we start talking, and I say, ‘Well, you know, we have the lowest rate ever for African-American, for Asian, for Hispanic,’” Mr. Trump said at a campaign rally in Louisiana last year. “All I have to do is say that and walk off the stage. I guess you win the debate. Who’s going to beat you?”

He has sought opportunities to tout the economy since the slump, too. In the Rose Garden last week, in the midst of protests across the country for racial justice and against police *******, Mr. Trump depicted the freshly released jobs report as a “tremendous tribute to equality.” The jobless rate fell to 13.3% from 14.7%. Black unemployment ticked up to 16.8% from 16.7%.

“Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing that is happening for our country,“ Mr. Trump said of Mr. Floyd, the man killed in Minneapolis. “This is a great day for him.”

The economic argument in favor of Mr. Trump’s re-election has become more nuanced, campaign officials said. Instead of talking about the strength of the economy, Mr. Trump must convince voters that he is best suited to lead a comeback, they said.

“We’re going to have a very good third quarter, we’re going to have a phenomenal fourth quarter,” Mr. Trump said in a radio interview June 3. “And if I’m heading in that direction, I think we’re going to be very hard to beat.”

The Congressional Budget Office, a nonpartisan legislative agency, recently lowered its 2020-2030 forecast for U.S. economic output by $7.9 trillion, or 3% of gross domestic product, and said it doesn’t expect to catch up to previously forecast levels until the fourth quarter of 2029.

Write to Michael C. Bender at Mike.Bender@wsj.com and Aaron Zitner at Aaron.Zitner@dowjones.com

Continue Reading

lest we not forget.....trump fired the watchdog that overseas the handing out of this money.....how much went to trump hotels....which are losing their asss because of the name on them.....and with more going to friends and ????

Mnuchin secrecy on bailout sparks rift with Congress

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is facing criticism from lawmakers and watchdog groups after refusing to disclose the businesses that received more than $500 billion in government-backed emergency loans.

Mnuchin ignited controversy on Wednesday when he said the Trump administration will not reveal the names of companies and nonprofits that got the so-called Paycheck Protection Program loans, which are guaranteed by the taxpayer and can be forgiven in full if borrowers maintain their payrolls.

Mnuchin said the names and specific loan amounts were "proprietary" and "confidential," but that came as a shock after officials had indicated earlier that the information would be subject to public scrutiny. The Small Business Administration warns borrowers in the program's loan application that their names and loan values will be released under Freedom of Information Act requests. POLITICO has sought the information under FOIA, and several other news outlets are suing the government to obtain it.

Republicans and Democrats have pressed the administration to disclose loan recipients in recent weeks, and Mnuchin's refusal has created a new flashpoint in Congress' oversight of the Trump administration's use of coronavirus bailout funds. It's fueling concerns that have dogged the program since its April 3 launch that too much of the aid is going to well-financed businesses that don't need it.

Given the many problems with the PPP program, it is imperative American taxpayers know if the money is going where Congress intended — to the truly small and unbanked small business," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Friday. "The administration’s resistance to transparency is outrageous and only serves to raise further suspicions about how the funds are being distributed and who is actually benefiting.”

Mnuchin: Names of PPP Business Borrowers Won’t Be Released ...
https://time.com/5852828/mnuchin-ppp-borrowers-names-secret
Jun 12, 2020 · Mnuchin’s position on disclosure also raises the stakes for a court battle between the administration and 11 news agencies, including Bloomberg News, which have sued to make details about PPP ...

Treasury chief Mnuchin refusing to disclose recipients of ...
https://www.saukvalley.com/2020/06/12/treasury...
Jun 12, 2020 · But Mnuchin ditched that ambiguous position this week, making it clear at a Senate hearing that the administration does not plan to disclose the recipient names and amounts.

who is he bullshitting he has already shown he is a racist....and planned this anyway.....just with him slipping in so many areas in the polls...backing off on this alittle
and we all know he is a coward....this could have really tested the limits of the secret service

Trump moves Tulsa rally to June 20 'out of respect' for ...
https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/trump-moves-tulsa...
Jun 13, 2020 · President Trump has moved his planned Tulsa, Oklahoma, rally up one day out of “respect” for Juneteenth, he tweeted late Friday. The campaign rally

Trump Moves Tulsa Rally So It Won't Fall On Juneteenth ...
trump-moves-tulsa...
Jun 13, 2020 · The president moved the campaign event in Tulsa, site of a 1921 racist massacre, that would have fallen on a holiday celebrating Black freedom from slavery. President Donald Trump moved a campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, so it would no longer fall on June 19th, or Juneteenth, the day commemorating ...

Killer at work.....it is the only job he has done well at since being in office......out of stupidity and neglect he is killing thousands of americans…..and the trump sheep are ok with it

CDC predicts 130,000 US coronavirus deaths by July 4, with ...
https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06/12/cdc...
Jun 12, 2020 · CDC predicts 130,000 US coronavirus deaths by July 4, with more new cases as states reopen Texas’s new case rates have been far higher than they …

CDC's ensemble forecast now projects 130,000 US ...
https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/corona...
Jun 12, 2020 · An ensemble forecast published by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now projects more than 130,000 coronavirus deaths in the United States by July 4. The rate of new deaths

and yes...he hates Gay's....and anyone who needs health care

Transgender Health Protections Reversed By Trump ...
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/...
Jun 12, 2020 · Transgender Health Protections Reversed By Trump Administration : Shots - Health News Trump has reversed Obama-era protections that prohibit discrimination in health care based on gender identity ...

Trump administration reverses health protections for ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/12/...
10 hours ago · Trump administration reverses health protections for transgender people Friday’s announcement came on the fourth anniversary of the Pulse shooting that killed 49 …

This year has been a complete confusing situation, I knew there would be riots, but I thought they would at least wait until Trump is reelected. President Trump is in the drivers seat. He is going to act concerning these riots, it won't be pretty. How can any Democrat keep their head up because all they have to throw at President Trump is Joe Biden, I hope he chooses K. Harris, she has an huge unwarranted Ego with nothing to back it up.

Bunker Boy already made his play. It was to teargas priests across the street from the White House so he could use the front of their church for a photo op.

Somehow this went over even worse than telling America to ******* bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back