Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this:

CDC: Coronavirus Fatality Rate 0.26%, 8-15x Lower than Estimates

Wow Pro government got it wrong again.

Good thing for all the democrats government does not go out of business when they keep getting it wrong- Over, and Over, and Over and Over and Over and Over.

Best answer is just to ignore the Lying Ediot. I put him on ignore status some time back after he showed his stunning hypocrisy and inability to admit to his lies or apologize. Life is too short to waste time with such Ediots. It's quite nice....don't even see his posts anymore ( I only knew he called you David Duke because of your reply). Word of caution: Be prepared with sunglasses....I was nearly blinded by the increased brightness when I clicked ignore on him.
I read the whole thread and Mac said nothing wrong. ed4mwf really is a fool, just because white people are different and think different doesn't make them racists. I ignore both him and BlkCumsHeavy because they both think they are so special and the only Racism issues I have read on here is written by liberals, I ignore subhub174014 as well.

As ill as Joe appears, I have been saying for awhile now that their plan is ride his popularity in an attempt to beat President Trump, then turn over it to his parties chosen VP.
... lets suppose you're right and that is the true intent. What's wrong with that? What would be the difference of that to what the Republicans did in approving Obama's last SCOTUS nominee with McConnell & Senate refusing to even interview him?

... lets suppose you're right and that is the true intent. What's wrong with that? What would be the difference of that to what the Republicans did in approving Obama's last SCOTUS nominee with McConnell & Senate refusing to even interview him?
I didn't say there is anything wrong with it, I just said I thought it was their plan. Makes sense don't it?

not an actual article.....just some right wing statement.....probably another Russian bot post trying to stir the *******.....a lot like you do!

and like your master......looking for a scapegoat on all this....anyone to blame...….today I see he blamed it all on the mayors for not being tough enough

I read the whole thread and Mac said nothing wrong. ed4mwf really is a fool, just because white people are different and think different doesn't make them racists. I ignore both him and BlkCumsHeavy because they both think they are so special and the only Racism issues I have read on here is written by liberals, I ignore subhub174014 as well.

well that makes it easy....just you and your racist friends...…..all peas in the same pod

BTW there Russian Bot.....after all your denial on law and order....and me giving you all kinds of links showing the right CLAIMS to be the party of law and order….and you spent 2 days denying it.....know what trump said today....well one small part...…"I am your law and order President"

again....guessing (they are and so am I)…........probably a good guess since most are out of state and etc.....but I don't see Antifa doing this...but then I know very little about Antifa....just who they are...….as always ever since there have been this ******* (protests) clear back to Viet Nam....Kent state comes to mind where a kid shot by Gaurd....there are people who like nothing more than destroying things and starting more havoc...………………….crazy people...…..that is why trump supporters comes to mind

again....guessing (they are and so am I)…........probably a good guess since most are out of state and etc.....but I don't see Antifa doing this...but then I know very little about Antifa....just who they are...….as always ever since there have been this ******* (protests) clear back to Viet Nam....Kent state comes to mind where a kid shot by Gaurd....there are people who like nothing more than destroying things and starting more havoc...………………….crazy people...…..that is why trump supporters comes to mind

What comes to mind is Antifa if you’re not a numbnuts Dem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back