Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm a bunch of armed citizens charge the Mich statehouse......Trump says they need to support these fine people?

unarmed protestors in Minn...…..Trump wants to send in troops

am I missing something here

Trump says armed Michigan lockdown protesters are ‘very ...
trump-says-armed-michigan...
May 01, 2020 · President Trump says the protesters who stormed Michigan’s Capitol on Thursday — some of them armed with rifles — are “very good people” who are angry with the state’s restrictive COVID-19 lockdown.. In a tweet on Friday morning, the president weighed in on tensions roiling the state and called on Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to negotiate with demonstrators who are demanding parts of the ...

Donald Trump threatens to send in troops amid Minneapolis ...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-29/donald...
16 hours ago · Donald Trump threatens to send in troops amid Minneapolis riots sparked by death of George Floyd Posted Yesterday, updated 11 h hours ago Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume.

Peeked my interest for small amount when it went low not sold on it though

I have been sold on to Bitcoin for a long time ever since Satoshi Nakamoto invented it! I am SO glad that he did because a lot of people in my Attraction marketing Profession LOVE it! We have done business with Bitcoin ever since it was created back in 2008 back when it was only 5 cents a coin! As for the Federal Reserve though, China already has their own currency coin version of the Yaun on the blockchain! The United States DOESN'T have one though! I assume we are going to be BEHIND on that too!

Trump Announces Unpresidented Action Against China!
(And doesn't say a GD Word about the situation in Minneapolis!)

I guess you missed the other numerous press conferences, Trump expressing his condolences, his sadness and the announcement where he ordered the DOJ and FBI to launch an expedited investigation within hours of the video getting out. That tends to be the case when you get the leftist narrative from CNN.

Mmmmm a bunch of armed citizens charge the Mich statehouse......Trump says they need to support these fine people?

unarmed protestors in Minn...…..Trump wants to send in troops

am I missing something here

Trump says armed Michigan lockdown protesters are ‘very ...
trump-says-armed-michigan...
May 01, 2020 · President Trump says the protesters who stormed Michigan’s Capitol on Thursday — some of them armed with rifles — are “very good people” who are angry with the state’s restrictive COVID-19 lockdown.. In a tweet on Friday morning, the president weighed in on tensions roiling the state and called on Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to negotiate with demonstrators who are demanding parts of the ...

Donald Trump threatens to send in troops amid Minneapolis ...
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-29/donald...
16 hours ago · Donald Trump threatens to send in troops amid Minneapolis riots sparked by death of George Floyd Posted Yesterday, updated 11 h hours ago Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume.

Let me ask you- In the Michigan Protests

Did the Target get looted and destroyed?
Did the ******* store get burned down?
Did city blocks get burned and looted?
Did a police station get surrounded and burned?
Did they break any laws besides traffic violations?

Ah no

But In Minneapolis they did. And still are.

There is a big difference between some guys standing in front of the capital legally holding rifles not breaking laws and people looting, burning and hurting people.

Still not sure how burning neighborhoods and looting fixes this issue?

There is a big difference between some guys standing in front of the capital legally holding rifles not breaking laws and people looting, burning and hurting people.
Still not sure how burning neighborhoods and looting fixes this issue?
Why not just hold an open container of gasoline in one hand, and start flicking a bic lighter in the other ... just about the same. You show up in any public gathering with guns as a large group, that's basically what you're doing .... flicking that bic lighter over a can of gasoline. It wouldn't take much more than a car back firing near those people, for someone in that group of "hoodlums" to start popping off rounds. I think your logic sucks ... the looting may be going on but unarmed people aren't being gunned down. But let just one of those idiots that are toting a gun fire off a round and you'd have everyone in that group firing off rounds at unarmed citizens and anyone else that's white. You need to get real!

word_POP2-2.jpg ... word_YEP.jpg

Mmmmmm it would seem the chump not real well liked among world leaders?

Angela Merkel rejects Trump′s G7 summit invite: report ...
angela-merkel-rejects-trumps...
8 hours ago · German Chancellor Angela Merkel has reportedly refused Donald Trump's invite to attend a G7 summit in Washington. The US president is pushing …

Merkel a 'no' for Trump's in-person G7 summit
https://news.yahoo.com/merkel-no-trumps-person-g7...
May 30, 2020 · German Chancellor Angela Merkel will not attend an in-person summit of G7 leaders that US President Donald Trump has suggested he will host despite concerns over the coronavirus pandemic, a German government spokesman said Saturday. Leaders from the Group of Seven, which the United States heads this

He is a fucking traitor and should be treated as such...….just like his boss!

Flynn-Kislyak call transcripts released, revealing fateful ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flynn-kislyak-transcripts-after-dni-declassification
Transcripts of phone conversations that took place in December 2016 between then-national security adviser designate Michael Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were released Friday ...

Judge orders release of transcripts of Flynn Russian ...
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/444218-judge-orders-release-of...
The judge presiding over former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s case on Thursday ordered federal prosecutors to release transcripts of the Flynn’s conversations with Russian officials.

I guess you missed the other numerous press conferences, Trump expressing his condolences, his sadness and the announcement where he ordered the DOJ and FBI to launch an expedited investigation within hours of the video getting out. That tends to be the case when you get the leftist narrative from CNN.

You deserve more pity than critism .... or perhaps not even a little bit of pity!
Where the hell was this excuse for a President PRIOR to being embarrassed to making his phoney REACTIVE announcements! I'd suggest planning his next political diversions .... like making enemies with China/Hong Kong or pulling out of the WHO! What's next .... a Global Conflict .... Wake Up America! .... Don't underestimate this moron!

Why not just hold an open container of gasoline in one hand, and start flicking a bic lighter in the other ... just about the same. You show up in any public gathering with guns as a large group, that's basically what you're doing .... flicking that bic lighter over a can of gasoline. It wouldn't take much more than a car back firing near those people, for someone in that group of "hoodlums" to start popping off rounds. I think your logic sucks ... the looting may be going on but unarmed people aren't being gunned down. But let just one of those idiots that are toting a gun fire off a round and you'd have everyone in that group firing off rounds at unarmed citizens and anyone else that's white. You need to get real!

View attachment 3385684 ... View attachment 3385685

Some people are responsible when armed - hasn’t happened yet - only liberals think armed citizens are dangerous. In the George Floyd case it was the police that were dangerous.

Some people are responsible when armed - hasn’t happened yet - only liberals think armed citizens are dangerous. In the George Floyd case it was the police that were dangerous.
I don't carry a Gun not because I am again'st it but here in central Maine the chances of needing one is very small. The Michigan Protests were lawful and those type of public demonstrations have positive effects. Those cops in the George Floyd death failed the public they were hired to protect. That police officer, Derek Chauvin murdered that man, the other cops were fired as they should have been. There is a problem and it is based on the thin blue line mentality, the other three officers possibly looked the other way because of this brotherhood of sticking together no matter what. The Rioting and Looting is criminal and negative and needs to stop.

View attachment 3385684 ... View attachment 3385685

Notice how the trumptards even seem to support his racist ass still!.....seem to be condoning anything it takes to use on the protestors......that is how I read a couple of the posts above....with likes from the usual trumptards......and again yet today trump mentioned using the military on it's own citizens...……... surely someone would have told him by now he can't...….but laws mean nothing to him...….and the chance to show his racists supporters.....I'm sure he would do it anyway

and hell with everything going on I suppose he just considers all of this just a normal trump rally

been watching a lot of this on CNN....and even though in LA they burned a few police cruisers...…..the police there seemed very organized and keeping things under control now...….they got a little slack at the start and it cost....but they are toe to toe with the protestors...using their nightsticks......poking in chest...stomache or where ever to back them up....and they have arrested a few that did not or would not comply….In Minn and Atl it's like the police just stood back hoping things would?????

I really think most are just people wanting to protest the killing....but there are those taking advantage of this to do damage and etc....they can tell who is leading some of this...pull their ass out of the crowd and jail them till it is over....I watched last night in Atl...one redheaded white guy with the skate board and 2 other blacks...….had they jumped out and grabbed those 3 and hauled them off....maybe crowd lose a little steam

they have taken what was a justifiable complaint and show a need for action......and turned it into?.....the man who died means nothing now

well that would be the Fox twisted version....I saw it also....yes his dad was a police officer.....and yes he was on CNN.....so there is some truth to your post.....but that is as far as it goes.....you Russian bots just go to any extreme to keep the ******* stirred.....he was pleading with protestors to stop.....odd how you and yours can twist things to your advantage

I'm sure all this internal fighting/protesting and etc......just makes you and your gov happy

Last edited:
Notice how the trumptards even seem to support his racist ass still!.....seem to be condoning anything it takes to use on the protestors......that is how I read a couple of the posts above....with likes from the usual trumptards......and again yet today trump mentioned using the military on it's own citizens...……... surely someone would have told him by now he can't...….but laws mean nothing to him...….and the chance to show his racists supporters.....I'm sure he would do it anyway

and hell with everything going on I suppose he just considers all of this just a normal trump rally

It’s impressive that you don’t seem to have a freaking clue the difference between protesting and rioting and looting - I guess it’s a Dem thing - you guys would rather just stand back and watch the rioters destroy their cities than to enforce the law properly.

I agree with every word Killer Mike said and it is getting out of hand ALOT! He has done so much in Atlanta as well as T.I.P.!

you know....I would not be surprised at all....if a lot of these violent protestors are not trump supporters just trying to discredit the legitament protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back