Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is Leading the Most Corrupt Administration in U.S ...
https://www.newsweek.com/2017/11/10/trump...
Donald Trump vowed to end the cronyism and corruption in D.C., but ethics experts say he is running the sleaziest administration in history.

Tracking Corruption and Conflicts in the Trump Administration
corruptionblog.com/profiting-from-the-presidency-tracking-corruption...
Tracking Corruption and Conflicts in the Trump Administration [Original version May 2, 2017; updated May 14, 2020] The Trump Administration has been dogged by accusations that President Trump, as well as his family members and close associates, are seeking to use the presidency to advance their personal financial interests.

you have confused me with someone who gives a fuck.....I really don't care what you think.....if I threw a stick would you leave?

another trump retard on here complaining things going south for the pumpkin and wanting to cry.....put on your big boy pants and face the facts....I just post the news...and an internet search that some of you retarded people make statements about...….but in the typical trump fashion....don't like the facts nor the news....gloom and doom is something your party promotes and you don't like to hear it

I wasn't insulting you ...just a description of what you sound like...….unlike you I don't have some uncanny ability to hear my key board shout and scream

now why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself

I sense a nerve was HIT - subtle - but definitely a nerve was twanged 😆

Still going on......Trump will not let it die......he needs to...what if it is NOT done and he doesn't get re-elected..no longer Pres could be charged with several things

Rod Rosenstein to testify before Senate Judiciary Committee

Washington (CNN)
Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will appear next week at a hearing by the Republican-led Senate Judiciary Committee on the FBI's counterintelligence investigation into President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, the committee announced Wednesday.
"Mr. Rosenstein will testify about the new revelations contained in the Horowitz report concerning the FISA warrant applications and other matters," Chairman Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, said in a statement. "This will be the first in a series of oversight hearings regarding all things Crossfire Hurricane and the Mueller investigation."

The former deputy attorney general, who resigned last year, was instrumental in the government's investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia. The FBI's investigation, codenamed "Crossfire Hurricane," was eventually taken over by special counsel Robert Mueller, whom Rosenstein appointed in 2017.
The hearing is set for next Wednesday and Rosenstein will be the only witness, according to the committee.

Rosenstein, along with other top Justice Department officials, had also signed a series of warrants the FBI sought from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court as it sought to investigate Carter Page, a onetime foreign policy adviser to the 2016 Trump campaign. The surveillance applications stated that the FBI believed Page "has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," according to redacted copies the bureau released in 2018.

Read More
Page was never charged with any crimes during the three-year Russia investigation.

The warrants were at the heart of an internal review concluded last year by the Justice Department's inspector general, Michael Horowitz, that found the FBI had properly opened its investigation into Russian election interference and potential collusion by the Trump campaign, but that there were major errors in how the agency had conducted the probe. …………. (not in what they found just how they handled it)
A separate but related criminal investigation is underway, after Attorney General William Barr tapped a top federal prosecutor to review the origins of the Russia probe and the FBI surveillance.

Rosenstein, who had been criticized for his handling of the probe, defended his actions last year, saying he stood by his decision to appoint Mueller, despite the fact that "not everybody was happy with my decision, in case you didn't notice" -- a possible reference to Trump's misgivings about the need for and motivations of the special counsel's team.

This month, Trump retweeted a series of conspiratorial posts about a memo Rosenstein had written in August 2017, which specifically authorized Mueller to investigate a slew of potential crimes by several Trump associates. Trump and his allies point to this memo as proof of wrongdoing, though their allegations are intertwined with debunked theories and several federal courts have upheld the legality of the Mueller probe.

he is going to keep kicking that dog until it bites!

Last edited:
What I saw, I didn't like. From the video I saw taken by witnesses, that cop should be convicted of at least Man- Slaughter. The protesting causes nothing but trouble.
Protesting- a First Amendment RIGHT before your guns, has been part of AMERICAN tradition since years before we were nation and has made changes with each and every generation.
Just when I think you have hit a basement on the stupidity, you find another flight of stairs to fall down.

We live in a police state
You republicans don't give a damn. You allowed it! You elected people who swore to give the police protection and be tough on crime. You reject programs that are focused on crime prevention and rather have more guns and more cops with more and more liberty killing power. You all can kindly go fuck yourselves on this issue. Trump's silence speaks loudly.

You republicans don't give a damn. You allowed it! You elected people who swore to give the police protection and be tough on crime. You reject programs that are focused on crime prevention and rather have more guns and more cops with more and more liberty killing power. You all can kindly go fuck yourselves on this issue. Trump's silence speaks loudly.
Like Biden with crime bill and Obama outfitted them with military gear

Like Biden with crime bill and Obama outfitted them with military gear

you surely don't want to make it political?

the GOP has ALWAYS been the party of law and order....well until trump

The Return of Law and Order in America - The Policy
return-of-law-and-order-in-america-ac7c2b6ae7e6
Jul 18, 2016 · Goldwater, Reagan, and Nixon: The Triumvirate of “Law and Order” T he phrase “law and orderhas been a foundational part of the American conservative lexicon since Senator Barry Goldwater (R-AZ) asserted in his acceptance speech at the 1964 Republican National Convention that it was just one of many of government’s “inherent responsibilities,” along with “maintaining a stable ...

The party of law and order
law-and-order...
May 10, 2020 · The GOP has gone to POT. It is now the Party of Trump. It's not just law and order, it's also family values and fiscal restraint. That went out the window when the party went, in the words of Lindsey Graham, "bat**** crazy" and nominated a reality TV host with no experience whatsoever to be their candidate for president.

want more....there a load of articles that SHOW THE GOP TIED TO PRISON PRIVATAZATION

Private Prison Companies Spend Big to Boost Republican ...
private-prison-companies-spend-big-to-boost...
Nov 02, 2018 · Private Prison Companies Spend Big to Boost Republican Brian Kemp in Georgia Governor’s Race. Georgia is home to four private prisons, and, unlike Kemp, Democratic candidate Stacy Abrams wants to get rid of them. Published on Nov 2, 2018 6:00AM EDT 2018 Midterms Primary category in which blog post is published

For-profit Prisons
Since President Richard Nixon declared the national "War on *******" in the 1970s, the American prison population has skyrocketed; the same is true of the numbers of people locked up in private prisons, especially since the 1990s. Over their history, private prisons have been controversial for several reasons, including in some cases their treatment of incarcerated individuals. Supporters, however, say private prison companies have shouldered some of the burden from overpopulated federal prisons.

In the 2016 election cycle, private prisons gave a record $1.6 million to candidates, parties and outside spending groups. That was nearly triple what they'd given in 2014 and more than double their contributions in the 2012 presidential cycle. Most of the increase came in the form of donations to outside groups, and Geo Group was responsible for most of that: It gave $300,000 to super PACs backing various Republican presidential candidates, including one backing now-President Donald Trump. [Read more Background]

I don't think you want to go there nor turn this political....it doesn't favor the republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back