Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

still stirring...….but point is....there is nothing there....keep dreaming you will find something.....you get nothing more than fake news....joe was investigated twice before...once before becoming VP....they were pretty thorough and found nothing

your gal has been given chances to talk on 4 different shows now...…..one she walked off because she refused to answer questions.....2 more she just never showed up to talk.....her story is not consistant...she has no witness's...….except for a couple neighbor friends....who seem to have a firmer recollection than she does....kind of like they were freshly briefed

This forum has become the Democratic Amateur Thread. I find zero use in attempting to communicate with close minded leftists. I refuse to play your stupid game of hating Donald Trump to the point of actually believing that right wing television, cable and publications is anything besides manipulation toward destroying America, They must destroy the United part within the United States of America, we are fools if we fail to believe that there is a plan well in place to lead us into a new world government. Donald J. Trump is not the man responsible for this antipathy we are witnessing today in America. The election of President Trump simply reveals the ticking time bomb America has become, and how vulnerable we as a nation are to The New World Order. Study this for your selves I encourage you.

This forum has become the Democratic Amateur Thread. I find zero use in attempting to communicate with close minded leftists. I refuse to play your stupid game of hating Donald Trump to the point of actually believing that right wing television, cable and publications is anything besides manipulation toward destroying America, They must destroy the United part within the United States of America, we are fools if we fail to believe that there is a plan well in place to lead us into a new world government. Donald J. Trump is not the man responsible for this antipathy we are witnessing today in America. The election of President Trump simply reveals the ticking time bomb America has become, and how vulnerable we as a nation are to The New World Order. Study this for your selves I encourage you.
Nonsense and quite pompous. And that's coming from an englishman.

Trump is a disaster for America. He does your country great harm, but many are blind to it. You need a good intelligent person to lead you, you have a dangerous idiot instead.

I'm not saying Biden is the 'best ever president' material but I think he could steady the ship.

If America is a ticking timebomb, i think the only way that you could be correct is if trump wins again through some chicanery. It isn't beyond possible for that to happen, I think he's bent enough to try it.

Then you have a big problem.

The election of President Trump simply reveals the ticking time bomb America has become, and how vulnerable we as a nation are to The New World Order.
I assume you meant begun not become?!?!
So, I can agree with this statement, unfortunately, Trump is part of this New World Order you speak of. You simply don't see it that way because your messiah has brain washed you, which is why he wrecks havoc on our great constitution & democracy, and continues trying to divide the country. Trump thrives when there is great division among the masses, as any dictator would.

"...called Defeat Disinfo, will utilize "artificial intelligence and network analysis to map discussion of the president’s claims on social media," and then attempt to "intervene" by "identifying the most popular counter-narratives and boosting them through a network of more than 3.4 million influencers across the country — in some cases paying users with large followings to take sides against the president.""

FUCK YEAH!!! 'Merica!!🕺
This is how you fight fire with fire. You take their tool of disinformation, and bludgeon them death with it. Fake accounts and bots were fine when it was promoting Trump. Now that we finally got a possible leg up on them, with a leader who actually knows how to track, lead and win an information warfare campaign, they want to run to rules and faux shock. Now it's not fair.😭😭😭

Are you drinking when you write? I feel like I need one after parsing through that very non-succinct string of thoughts. 🥃

Nonsense and quite pompous. And that's coming from an englishman.

Trump is a disaster for America. He does your country great harm, but many are blind to it. You need a good intelligent person to lead you, you have a dangerous idiot instead.

I'm not saying Biden is the 'best ever president' material but I think he could steady the ship.

If America is a ticking timebomb, i think the only way that you could be correct is if trump wins again through some chicanery. It isn't beyond possible for that to happen, I think he's bent enough to try it.

Then you have a big problem.

Yes we need a senile pervert - that’ll doer ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back