Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just one question well two depending on your Answer.

how do you defend the presidents remarks on injecting disinfectant.

if you can will you be doing it to open your state.

I haven't missed a day . I listened and never thought for a second what media claims he said.
There he goes again, I, I, I, me me me. So fucking what? Does everyone do whatever you do? Probably could, but they don't. So what the fuck has you going to work to do with a decision for the public overall???
You cannot discuss public policy with someone so self centered. Republicans number 2 problem

There he goes again, I, I, I, me me me. So fucking what? Does everyone do whatever you do? Probably could, but they don't. So what the fuck has you going to work to do with a decision for the public overall???
You cannot discuss public policy with someone so self centered. Republicans number 2 problem
Everyone is essential come to work

You left out part two of that article. The part that talks about Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell's wife. No worries, I'll post it:

Bannon’s principles need not apply to Trump cabinet heads, however. According to a New York Times investigative feature, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao’s family shipping business, Foremost Group, received millions of dollars in loan commitments by a bank run by the Chinese government. Before joining the White House, Chao herself was appointed to an advisory group in Wuhan, was granted an honorary professorship at Fudan University and was awarded an honorary doctorate from Jiao Tong University.
Chao did not disclose the accolades she received from China during her Senate confirmation process, with a Transportation Department spokesperson chalking it up as “an oversight.” As a Trump cabinet member, Chao reportedly asked federal officials to coordinate travel for her family members and have them attend official government meetings—one State Department official told the Times that Foremost’s “business interests were potentially affected by meetings.”

You left out part two of that article. The part that talks about Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnell's wife. No worries, I'll post it:

Bannon’s principles need not apply to Trump cabinet heads, however. According to a New York Times investigative feature, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao’s family shipping business, Foremost Group, received millions of dollars in loan commitments by a bank run by the Chinese government. Before joining the White House, Chao herself was appointed to an advisory group in Wuhan, was granted an honorary professorship at Fudan University and was awarded an honorary doctorate from Jiao Tong University.
Chao did not disclose the accolades she received from China during her Senate confirmation process, with a Transportation Department spokesperson chalking it up as “an oversight.” As a Trump cabinet member, Chao reportedly asked federal officials to coordinate travel for her family members and have them attend official government meetings—one State Department official told the Times that Foremost’s “business interests were potentially affected by meetings.”

That doesnt undo first part.

I have just one question well two depending on your Answer.

how do you defend the presidents remarks on injecting disinfectant.

if you can will you be doing it to open your state.
He was joking. Or, he was just thinking out loud trying to digest the information. Or, the press took it out of context.
So now he's ended that daily ******* show. Probably finally saved some lives.

That doesnt undo first part.
Nope but it shows the hypocritical positioning on the corrupt Republican leadership.
The President and his family, and the Republican Leader in the Senate and his family, All profit personally from business in China, while setting American policy over China.
Where is Joe's personally profit from China?
Hunter Biden has already said he will withdraw from all foreign boards and blind trust his investments when Joe wins. Same thing Trump lied about.

Nope but it shows the hypocritical positioning on the corrupt Republican leadership.
The President and his family, and the Republican Leader in the Senate and his family, All profit personally from business in China, while setting American policy over China.
Where is Joe's personally profit from China?
Hunter Biden has already said he will withdraw from all foreign boards and blind trust his investments when Joe wins. Same thing Trump lied about.

That's part of what I do. In ma people cannot return home from hospital without proper railings I also am a city vendor repairing equipment. Also rubbish manage ment companies
City contracts? So you make money directly off tax dollars. Interesting. Very telling.

Please get a real news source. I can get better speaking points from Cpl2010. Pelosi and Schiff have close ties with illegal weapons runners?
Don't you ever bring that crazy ******* back here again. Constipating us with crackpot conspiracy theories.
Why do you Republicans always go to the conspiracy when painted in a corner?
Read the ******* before you post it.

Please get a real news source. I can get better speaking points from Cpl2010. Pelosi and Schiff have close ties with illegal weapons runners?
Don't you ever bring that crazy ******* back here again. Constipating us with crackpot conspiracy theories.
Why do you Republicans always go to the conspiracy when painted in a corner?
Read the ******* before you post it.

That's part of what I do. In ma people cannot return home from hospital without proper railings I also am a city vendor repairing equipment. Also rubbish manage ment companies
A city vendor repairing equipment says, you bid on government work. As you and your ilk are so good at reminding us, the government get its money from tax payers. Think about that next time you ******* on government workers, or paying taxes.

A city vendor repairing equipment says, you bid on government work. As you and your ilk are so good at reminding us, the government get its money from tax payers. Think about that next time you ******* on government workers, or paying taxes.
I don't bid on gov jobs you have to wait 6 months for pay I do emergency repairs as a feather in my cap. Any decent jobs go to the shiney showed guys from providence ri . everyone that can distance is able to work in ma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back