Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From which farming enterprise do you secure all the BS you seem to like to spread on behalf of your anointed venerable leader! Gotta be a massive enterprise, eh!!!!
Are you trying to empress me or the other Democratic puppets on here. Good luck with that. Democrats have nothing to offer so Trump is Our President.

sure...……………………...

first I don't read any of your right wing conservative *******...…..
blue prints...….you sure it is not a translation manual.....
sending invoices....you mean the translated stuff

say what you want...but everything you do and post falls right into that Russian bot *******...stirring hate and discontent.....pro trump...anti dem....coincidence?.....
It is without a question that you are the number one spreader of pure hate. I don't hate you, I don't really like you either, I do not envy your close minded ignorance when you refuse to see truth.

I think he is just looking for some kind of a diversion....something he does a lot of...….and the injection one did not go over well so he needs another...…..."cover" so he can Pardon Stone

Trump calls US Postal Service 'a joke' amid COVID stimulus
https://nypost.com/2020/04/24/trump-calls-us-postal...
6 hours ago · Trump recently signed a law that allowed the service to borrow $10 billion from the Treasury Department, but it apparently won’t get the cash …

Trump: Postal Service Must Charge Amazon More, Or No Loan ...
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national...
10 hours ago · President Donald Trump said Friday that he won't approve a $10 billion loan for the U.S. Postal Service unless the agency raises charges for Amazon and other big …

I'd suggest "Trump's Post Office Amazon Caper" is simply a show case example of Trump's continuing pursuit and jealousy of Jeff Bezos! The fact that Trump uses his public office to engender such pursuits of his enemies, perceived or otherwise, is way beyond the comprehension of his Trumpite supporters, or perhaps their embraced ignorance and/or tolerance of his pathetic behaviour is a reflection of their own lack of well being!

sure...……………………...

first I don't read any of your right wing conservative *******...…..
blue prints...….you sure it is not a translation manual.....
sending invoices....you mean the translated stuff

say what you want...but everything you do and post falls right into that Russian bot *******...stirring hate and discontent.....pro trump...anti dem....coincidence?.....

I am pro Trump and anti dem I voted for him 2016 and I will again 2020 . I used to only post my opinion and you would reply got a link, so I learned how to post links with my phone. So in a way you did it. Thanks

I'd suggest "Trump's Post Office Amazon Caper" is simply a show case example of Trump's continuing pursuit and jealousy of Jeff Bezos! The fact that Trump uses his public office to engender such pursuits of his enemies, perceived or otherwise, is way beyond the comprehension of his Trumpite supporters, or perhaps their embraced ignorance and/or tolerance of his pathetic behaviour is a reflection of their own lack of well being!

could be....he does like to go after his enemies....and uses the office to do it...look he still goes after Clinton and others....no end to his childish actions....and uses all the power he can to do it...………..but saw last night Roger stone gave some interview for some far right publication begging for a pardon saying jail would ******* him.....too fucking bad....but I am betting trump will pardon somehow...….him and Manafort and do it soon....under the cover of all this virus news

I am pro Trump and anti dem I voted for him 2016 and I will again 2020 . I used to only post my opinion and you would reply got a link, so I learned how to post links with my phone. So in a way you did it. Thanks
pretty hard to look for all those links on a phone....I still ain't buying what you are selling.....and anyone who makes rash statements I tell to back up with a link...….and you post off the wall ******* no one asked for....you just post to stir hate and discontent....so I am right back where I started....I don't think you are all you seem

pretty hard to look for all those links on a phone....I still ain't buying what you are selling.....and anyone who makes rash statements I tell to back up with a link...….and you post off the wall ******* no one asked for....you just post to stir hate and discontent....so I am right back where I started....I don't think you are all you seem
Any one with thumb and a third grade,education. Imagine an equal like as your hate.

she worked for a fucking hospital...….and still could not get a test......sure trump is taking care of Detroit.....a democratic governor......whom he told his staff not to respond to them...…..yup....killer trump

Detroit health care worker dies after being denied coronavirus test 4 times, ******* says

Deborah Gatewood had two years to go before she could retire from a Detroit hospital.

But Gatewood, a phlebotomist for three decades, will never celebrate that milestone.

She died April 17 from symptoms related to the coronavirus.

Deborah Gatewood had two years to go before she could retire from a Detroit hospital.
But Gatewood, a phlebotomist for three decades, will never celebrate that milestone.
Her ******* said that prior to her mom's death she was denied a coronavirus test four times by her employer, Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills, her ******* said.
NBC News reached out to Beaumont multiple times for comment, but did not hear back.
The hospital told a local Fox News station: "As patients come to Beaumont for care during this pandemic, we are doing everything we can to evaluate, triage and care for patients based on the information we know at the time. We grieve the loss of any patient to COVID-19 or any other illness."

Hospitals and states across the county have reported a shortage of swabs and other supplies needed for coronavirus testing kits, as well as delays in securing test results.

Kaila Corrothers said her mom started experiencing symptoms in mid-March.

Gatewood, 63, drove herself to the hospital's emergency room in Farmington Hills on March 18, where she requested a test and was sent home.

"They said she wasn't severe enough and that they weren't going to test her," said Corrothers, Gatewood's only baby. "They told her to just go home and rest."

Gatewood went back to the hospital March 19, by which time she had developed a cough, her ******* said.

"So they gave her a prescription for cough medicine," Corrothers said in a phone interview Friday.

Her mom's symptoms worsened.

Gatewood drove to the hospital again March 21 because her fever had spiked, Corrothers said. On that visit, she said her mom was told that she most likely had COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, but was still not tested.

Gatewood went to that hospital for the last time March 23.

On March 27, Corrothers went to her mom's house and found her in bed. She was not responding when Corrothers called her name.

So she decided to take her mom, who had lost her appetite, to another hospital.

"My husband and I got her ready," Corrothers said. "It was taking her a long time to catch her breath, to take any steps."

As they approached the door to leave, Gatewood collapsed.

"Her eyes kind of rolled back," Corrothers said. "She was unresponsive. We got her back to the bed and laid her down."

Gatewood was taken by ambulance to Sinai-Grace Hospital, where she was tested for the coronavirus. She had a fever of 106 degrees. She had developed bilateral pneumonia and was intubated for more than two weeks, her ******* said. Gatewood's kidneys began to fail. Then her heart. On April 20, she was declared dead

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...navirus-test-4-times-*******-says/ar-BB13c4Sn

Last edited:
As hundreds protest Wisconsin restrictions, some in GOP skip

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The latest demonstration by right-wing groups against measures to contain the coronavirus came to Wisconsin on Friday, with hundreds of people ignoring social distancing recommendations and crowding together on the steps of the state Capitol to protest the Democratic governor's stay-home order.
With the building closed, the protesters — some with banners supporting President Donald Trump — stood outside in chilly weather waving American flags or wearing them as masks and capes. Many carried signs criticizing Gov. Tony Evers and the stay-at-home order he issued that closed most nonessential businesses until May 26.

“We think there’s been a major overstep in our rights by our governor,” said Paris Procopis, one of the protesters. “We’re here to send Governor Evers a message. The solution is going to be more harmful than the virus itself.”

Police estimated the crowd was about 1,500 people. No one was arrested. Some protesters wore masks or bandannas in accordance with recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Many did not.

Some health care workers staged a small counter-protest, with one woman holding a sign saying, “Please go home.”

The event was expected to be among the biggest of the protests that have popped up around the U.S. in recent days. But as with some earlier events, one group will be noticeably absent: the state's most prominent Republicans

republican leaders are not dumb...you could get the virus and die doing that....send out the dummies and expendables to create havoc for your cause

she worked for a fucking hospital...….and still could not get a test......sure trump is taking care of Detroit.....a democratic governor......whom he told his staff not to respond to them...…..yup....killer trump

Detroit health care worker dies after being denied coronavirus test 4 times, ******* says

Her ******* said that prior to her mom's death she was denied a coronavirus test four times by her employer, Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills, her ******* said.
NBC News reached out to Beaumont multiple times for comment, but did not hear back.
The hospital told a local Fox News station: "As patients come to Beaumont for care during this pandemic, we are doing everything we can to evaluate, triage and care for patients based on the information we know at the time. We grieve the loss of any patient to COVID-19 or any other illness."

Hospitals and states across the county have reported a shortage of swabs and other supplies needed for coronavirus testing kits, as well as delays in securing test results.

Kaila Corrothers said her mom started experiencing symptoms in mid-March.

Gatewood, 63, drove herself to the hospital's emergency room in Farmington Hills on March 18, where she requested a test and was sent home.

"They said she wasn't severe enough and that they weren't going to test her," said Corrothers, Gatewood's only baby. "They told her to just go home and rest."

Gatewood went back to the hospital March 19, by which time she had developed a cough, her ******* said.

"So they gave her a prescription for cough medicine," Corrothers said in a phone interview Friday.

Her mom's symptoms worsened.

Gatewood drove to the hospital again March 21 because her fever had spiked, Corrothers said. On that visit, she said her mom was told that she most likely had COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, but was still not tested.

Gatewood went to that hospital for the last time March 23.

On March 27, Corrothers went to her mom's house and found her in bed. She was not responding when Corrothers called her name.

So she decided to take her mom, who had lost her appetite, to another hospital.

"My husband and I got her ready," Corrothers said. "It was taking her a long time to catch her breath, to take any steps."

As they approached the door to leave, Gatewood collapsed.

"Her eyes kind of rolled back," Corrothers said. "She was unresponsive. We got her back to the bed and laid her down."

Gatewood was taken by ambulance to Sinai-Grace Hospital, where she was tested for the coronavirus. She had a fever of 106 degrees. She had developed bilateral pneumonia and was intubated for more than two weeks, her ******* said. Gatewood's kidneys began to fail. Then her heart. On April 20, she was declared dead

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...navirus-test-4-times-*******-says/ar-BB13c4Sn
Very sad.

guess there are just some questions trump does not want to answer

The White House tried to move a reporter to the back of the press room, but she refused. Then Trump walked out.

White House official ordered a CNN reporter to give up her front-row seat and move to the back of the press room before President Trump’s briefing on Friday, in what appears to be another attempt by Trump to punish a network he calls “fake news.”

The reporter, CNN White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins, refused to move, as did a second reporter whose seat in the rear of the room she was ordered to take. The official then suggested the matter would be resolved by the Secret Service, though no action was taken, according to several people involved in the episode.

Network reporters, including those from CNN, have assigned seats at the front of the briefing room, under a plan managed by the White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) and agreed to by White House officials last month. The agreement reduced the number of reporters in the briefing room to meet social distancing requirements.

The major TV networks, including CNN, Fox News and NBC, have seats in the front rows, which makes their reporters more visible in news clips of the briefings. A reassignment to the rear would make a reporter less prominent, though only marginally.

The WHCA has managed press access to the room for decades, with few objections from the White House. But the White House has now unilaterally sought to assert its authority over reporters twice in the past month.

Trump Tweets That Virus Briefings Maybe ‘Not Worth the Time’
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump...
Trump views the daily White House briefings as an opportunity to share his optimistic view of the U.S. effort against the virus and battle critics, according to a person familiar with the matter.

No more coronavirus briefings? Trump tweets he's through ...
trump-briefings-tweet
1 minute ago · Trump himself referenced his absence when he wrote on Twitter that the briefings are “not worth the time & effort”. The president wrote the tweet on Saturday evening, when he would usually be taking the podium to address journalists.

guess that would be along the lines of ...if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen....or...…..have some of the kitchen staff removed because the dish is to hot and the fire to high

Last edited:
Trump unfollowed Piers Morgan on Twitter after the TV host called out his 'batshit-- crazy' coronavirus cure theories

Donald Trump has unfollowed longtime friend Piers Morgan on Twitter after the TV host criticized his false claim that household disinfectant could cure the coronavirus.

"By far the most reckless and dangerous thing President Trump has done is use the most powerful podium on earth to air his batsh-- crazy theories about how to beat the virus," Morgan wrote in the Daily Mail.

The president later backtracked, saying he made the comments "sarcastically," to "see what would happen."

Morgan and Trump have been friends since appearing together on "Celebrity Apprentice" in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back