Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe REAL Americans don’t like being told that they can’t buy paint !!!!
Really? Were we real Americans during World War II? We were told to not buy too much sugar, butter, meat, cheese, fats and certain paints. You know, everyone doing their part to support the war.
Today you're bitching about a pandemic we don't have a vaccine for, and we haven't stopped it from spreading.

I swear you Dems would have the government wipe your asses for ya if ya could figure out how.
No, but people in general depend on the government to regulate such industry. That's why when you wipe your own ass, the toilet paper does not fall apart and leave you with a hand full of *******, or a company cuts costs by using certain man made material that only spread the ******* around and are non absorbent, or use a product that is a skin irritant.
You ignore the ways government regulation makes your daily life convenient. It gives you the luxury to bitch about government.

North America 2030
The United States of America in my opinion is not an Empire we are a republic. Ever since the fall of Rome there have been those that have attempted to be a World Empire, they have all failed.

Empire:
(1) An extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.
"the Roman Empire"
(2) A large commercial organization owned or controlled by one person or group.
"her business empire grew"

Take it from someone who has sued China over specific copyright infringements, this is a political stunt.
Who's laws do we follow? Ours? The International Community (good thing so many countries support us)? China's? How is a judgement enforced? We can't get them to pay for lawsuits they lose now for stealing copyrights, trademarks and corporate secrets.
We won our lawsuit, in their courts but, it took three years and a shitload of money just to get them to stop. No financial compensation at all. It's a lost that will have to be made up over the long run.
Besides, they are denying it's their fault. China will do that until its undeniable, then they will blame an individual company or people, and execute them.

Dems think they can do EVERYFUCKINTHING better - when the only thing they REALLY do best - is WHINE !!!!!!

we can do things better and the facts show it....showed you several times...but with your trumptard mentality it just doesn't register

the dems look out for America and it's people....the right just wants to take care of big biz.....and the rest are just complete idiots...….just like the joke goes...I ain't got nothing but I voted republican so I could keep my gun

there are 2 kinds of republicans...…..the 1% wealthy......and the fools who got their guns.....what's in your wallet

Wonder why?

Liberals butt hurt they lost a fixed election. Now need power before they can't ******* America.

Oooo, ******* just got real for Hillary:

State, Justice Departments: Reject Clinton Effort to Avoid Testimony

Hillary Clinton’s desperate appeal to avoid testifying in Judicial Watch’s lawsuit is even too much for her defenders at the Department of State and the Justice Department, which represents the State Department in court. State/Justice sided with us in opposing Clinton’s appeal for special privileges and singular treatment to avoid having to testify in person and under oath to our legal team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back