Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to get more exposure then me and you have more risk.

no I try to stay home as much as possible and work on my old cars...…..if I do have to go I go to a small town south of here......that I thought should be a lot safer....very small town...….and now last week they announced the nursing home in that town had the virus …..can't be more than 20 people there....but elderly ….and like I said....central tractor was packed...…..with hardly no masks or anything....and no social distancing.....went to Lowes the other day...everything all roped off and only let so many in the store at one time...that place is huge...no reason....this whole thing is not well managed.....and I am not surprised when they say next spring it will be back

I'm still employed but thought of you sub

fuck..I don't need anything......even if I should get a check...just go for car parts....I'm not wealthy...but have a decent income....house paid for......lake lot not...but could pay off if I had to.....thought about dumping it anyway...…...taking a real fucking on the contractor to build the house….selling the land may be my only way out of that contract

Pay for someone's groceries at store food pantry don't be an ass

I don't see you doing anything at all...…..and I do give and always have....to the point several of the well off in our car group make fun of me

so go fuck yourself.....go on out and spread more of the virus and bring back and give to your employees....
I doubt you even give them enough to live on anyway.....how many of them draw food stamps?...or housing subsidies because of your good pay?...….with you being a hard core republican and trickle down the way of life you live by......really doubt you do anything for them

or you could be like 2bi and tell us that they should be thankful he is employing them.....while he took advantage of that little pay raise trump gave out.....doubt you are any different

more of your Russian *******...of course Russia would want people out...killing that much more....

the fears are not going to fade until the death toll does...….hard to figure that out for a trumptard though

if you look the republican run states that did not impose some kind of curfew...…..all have a growing amount of deaths now......that is how the right has always thought......that middle America was expendable.....hell it was a fucking republican that brought it here to begin with.....over checking on his china factory..gets the virus brings it back

we have a republican that brought it here....and a republican that let it spread...….that would be the republicans...that's for sure

more Russian bot ******* from the cartoon opinion site

I don't see you doing anything at all...…..and I do give and always have....to the point several of the well off in our car group make fun of me

so go fuck yourself.....go on out and spread more of the virus and bring back and give to your employees....
I doubt you even give them enough to live on anyway.....how many of them draw food stamps?...or housing subsidies because of your good pay?...….with you being a hard core republican and trickle down the way of life you live by......really doubt you do anything for them

or you could be like 2bi and tell us that they should be thankful he is employing them.....while he took advantage of that little pay raise trump gave out.....doubt you are any different

Just cause that's what you do has nothing to do with me . you go out for you I go out for other have fun playing in your garage

Just cause that's what you do has nothing to do with me . you go out for you I go out for other have fun playing in your garage

who are you trying to bullshit....you go out for your biz....it is all about the money.....that is all a republican cares for

I do have a bench and a chair in front of my garage.....couple of the older neighbors come over a lot and offer...…?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back