Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure thing...I will run down there before supper...………………….besides if things are as you say and he can spend money on his wall...…...while he lets people die of lack of medical supplies......killer trump!

So then we should cut all the left loved programs because they take money from medical supplies.

The Wall funds came from the Military and already allotted funds. Not the CDC. They have the highest budgets ever in the Trump years

Excellent find! Since the bubbleheads will never bother to read the 399 pages of the 2011 Obozo CDC budget, here it is from the table on page 281:

View attachment 3280885
So after Obozo raided the Stategic National Stockpile of 75% of its N95 respirators....he requested CUTS to the funding for the stockpile.

But never mind facts and reality....duh orangeman bad....Obozo good!

well there dingbat...…..still trying to place the blame of your presidents shortcomings on others.....Obama had nothing to do with trump dismantling the CDC in 2018...and was warned....he has been the head chump for 3 years now....plenty of time to repair things....had he been interested...…………...and he had to have known what the supply status was when he sent all those supplies to china leaving this country short......shift the blame all you want...it still falls directly on killers shoulders...……..and a lot will come up during the election...….dems just showing class right now and not wanting to show how inept your man is while people are still being killed by him

well there dingbat...…..still trying to place the blame of your presidents shortcomings on others.....Obama had nothing to do with trump dismantling the CDC in 2018...and was warned....he has been the head chump for 3 years now....plenty of time to repair things....had he been interested...…………...and he had to have known what the supply status was when he sent all those supplies to china leaving this country short......shift the blame all you want...it still falls directly on killers shoulders...……..and a lot will come up during the election...….dems just showing class right now and not wanting to show how inept your man is while people are still being killed by him

And there goes your whole propaganda argument:

"In reality, the pandemic expert — Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer — left the National Security Council (NSC) voluntarily after then-National Security Advisor John Bolton was appointed.
Bolton disbanded the unit that Ziemer was supervising as part of an effort to downsize the bloated NSC staff…
The Trump administration has indeed proposed cuts to the CDC, but they have not been passed by Congress."

And again you keep avoiding this question.

Why do we have the CDC, HHS, NIHA if one White House Rear Adm. leaving Destroys the whole response?

Oops and there goes your point again. I am sorry I keep blowing up your propaganda with logic. No, No I am not.

So Twobi post an example of CBS using a fake video, I post a similar example of CBS using fake documents in 2004, and your "response" is exactly the kind of whataboutism you mention to try to discredit others....and of all things, your whataboutism is....Obozo's FBI announcing an investigation of Shrillary.
Yep.
tRump is President. 3 years now. Deal with it.
Any shortfalls in equipment or preparedness in reference to Coronavirus rests on his administration alone.

Don't try to tag your trash, Comey, to Democrats. He is a republican. He tried to help. He fucked up now you want to pawn him off because he is anti-tRump. Fuck him. He ain't ours. Send him to Taiwan.

tRump is an impeached President for all of history. He shut down his entire staff, cabinet, friends, second tier acquaintances and former business associates from testifying or submitting any information to Congress. Usually when you are innocent, you try to prove it. He didn't. He got pinched for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Deal with it.

You really want to talk about false video and fake news? The President of the United States is the biggest faker of news. Just go through his Twitter account any week. Challenge me to do it. Pick any week in 2020 and I'll prove it myself.

You want to start winning some credibility, and not end up in the shitter like cpl2010, stay the fuck away from ******* that tRump does more than anyone. Like lying.

Yep.
Any shortfalls in equipment or preparedness in reference to Coronavirus rests on his administration alone.

Don't try to tag your trash, Comey, to Democrats. He is a republican. He tried to help. He fucked up now you want to pawn him off because he is anti-tRump. Fuck him. He ain't ours. Send him to Taiwan.

tRump is an impeached President for all of history. He shut down his entire staff, cabinet, friends, second tier acquaintances and former business associates from testifying or submitting any information to Congress. Usually when you are innocent, you try to prove it. He didn't. He got pinched for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Deal with it.

You really want to talk about false video and fake news? The President of the United States is the biggest faker of news. Just go through his Twitter account any week. Challenge me to do it. Pick any week in 2020 and I'll prove it myself.

You want to start winning some credibility, and not end up in the shitter like cpl2010, stay the fuck away from ******* that tRump does more than anyone. Like lying.

Still butt hurt I see.

The Dems are blind to anything that doesn’t support their agenda of Orange Man Bad - they only see the biased left wing media’s propaganda supporting that - sad but true :{
Orangeman himself supports the agenda of Orange Man Bad more than anyone else. He keeps giving us material. Daily news conferences are priceless. He brings down voter confidence and his own approval numbers every week. He lies everyday giving the fact checkers statements of gold. He just a terrible leader, and in a time where leadership is needed, he shows he's nothing but a salesman. A mediocre one at best. Orange Man Bad.

Yep.

WTF does Trump's length of term, equipment preparedness, Impeachment, etc. have to do with CBS using fake videos and fake documents or your whataboutism? Oh yeah....deflection as usual.

Comey was Obozo's FBI head. He was appointed to that role by Obozo in 2013....Deal with it.

You're sounding exasperated...better have another roof hit Skippy.

Yep.

Schiff, Feinstein, Harris seek bicameral commission to review Trump administration response to COVID-19 crisis
Oh look right in the middle of the Crisis Democrats try to investigate the President. I wonder how Dems would act if this was back in 2009 and Republicans were doing this?

I thought the Dems were for the people. How does doing this now help the people. "And why doesn't the power of oversight work"

We get these tests out, finally, and it's accurate, that's very good for the country- ******* the world.
Bad news though, there are very new cases of COVID-19, in people who already had it. I hope that's bullshit. Vaccine needed.

WTF does Trump's length of term, equipment preparedness, Impeachment, etc. have to do with CBS using fake videos and fake documents or your whataboutism? Oh yeah....deflection as usual.

Comey was Obozo's FBI head. He was appointed to that role by Obozo in 2013....Deal with it.

I bet he forgets that the Dems in the House didn't cut the budgets and kept them above 7 Billion and even over 8 Billion in one year. So the pros at the CDC didn't use the funds to build the stockpile. Or have the supplies.

1. I am afraid of your responses, so I hide mine.
Sure looks that way and you haven't explained any valid reason why you handled those quotes differently from the quotes in your surrounding posts. Sorry you got caught and called out on it (well not really)
2. Highlighting the question in bold, and the answer in italics is confusing to you, therefore I must be trying to hide it. On a discussion with 6 people.
Nope, never said it was confusing. I said it makes it not clear what is a quote and what is your words since you are purposely circumventing the site's quote system. Strawmen arguments will work with libtard dolts....not with me.
3. Obama's scandal is Fast and Furious.
Nope, I listed Fast and Furious as just one scandal. There were plenty others I didn't bother to mention....like using the IRS to target conservative groups, letting our ambassador get killed in Benghazi, etc. etc. But you won't care about those cus duh orangeman bad...Obozo good!
4. Obama is not a good role model because you found a picture taken of him at 19 years old smoking a cigarette, which you are trying to pass of as weed, in spite of what the photographer, Lisa Jack, said herself.
yeah, a cigarette, right. Just can't bring yourself to admit he was pothead in the Choom Gang huh Skippy?
6. You can't use the term Democrat, or Obama correctly because you only see red when you post.
I use the term Democrat and Dumascrap just fine. You just don't like it...awww too bad. I also am quite capable of using Obama's name correctly, but choose to call him Obozo or Obummer since I find that more fitting....just as you constantly screw up the capitalization of Trump's name....but you want to call me out on Obozo because....Hypocrisy knows no bounds in the Democrat Party....and duh orangeman bad....Obozo good!

You're gonna love shaking flippers....Here's a tip....watch out for the horn!

We talk here about current affairs in Democratic and Republican perspectives. The biggest current affair is COVID-19. That's where these discussion are rooted. YOU republicans bring up Obama, Hillary Holder and other historical figures to justify the current President's ineptness and lack of leadership with the 'whataboutism' style of arguing.

WTF is a roof? I don't do ******* by the way if that's what you're insinuating. Lame.

Comey is an example of Obama being the centrist and trying to balance things. Republicans will fuck you over. He didn't get that point.
We are clear on it now.

you would like to believe that because that is what the fox opinion network tells you....you might try thinking for yourself instead of buying all those fox opinions....but then they know they have a captive audience of weak minded people....and if you are not rich and voting republican....you are weak minded

I do think for myself - it’s as obvious as the nose on your face.

We talk here about current affairs in Democratic and Republican perspectives. The biggest current affair is COVID-19. That's where these discussion are rooted. YOU republicans bring up Obama, Hillary Holder and other historical figures to justify the current President's ineptness and lack of leadership with the 'whataboutism' style of arguing.
YOU brought up Shrillary with your whataboutism....but hypocrisy knows no bounds with you Democrat Party operatives.
Comey is an example of Obama being the centrist and trying to balance things. Republicans will fuck you over. He didn't get that point.
We are clear on it now.
Comey was Obozo's choice for FBI Director....Deal with it!
WTF is a roof? I don't do ******* by the way if that's what you're insinuating. Lame.
You need to try some roof hits man....That was an Obozo creation when he was in the Choom Gang.....you might want to read up on your buddy Obozo....or not, why bother with realityland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back