Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you trying to justify something?
the rest of your statement is just speculation and your opinion

I have said this several times and you get pissed everytime…….
you support the republican party......

Republicans are Racists | …And they're not shy about it.
https://republicansareracists.com
He gives his opinion on the Republican Party as a whole… In an email from May of this year, with the subject line “racism,” Powell reiterated a position he had taken in that past, writing, “Or as I said before the 2012 election, ‘There is a level of intolerance in parts of the Republican Party.’” – BuzzFeed

How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism
https://www.theroot.com/how-the-republican-party...
Nearly half of the country (49 percent) believes Donald Trump is racist but 86 percent of Republicans say he is not, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll.The same survey shows that 79 ...

you support Trump...……………..

A majority of American voters think President Trump is a ...
https://www.salon.com/2019/08/02/a-majority-of...
Aug 02, 2019 · A recent survey reveals that a majority of American voters believe President Donald Trump is a racist. Fewer thought Alabama segregationist George Wallace was racist when he ran for the White House...

you dislike Obama and have said so several times.....

Proof Republicans Are Racist Towards President Obama
samuel-warde.com/2016/03/proof-republicans-racist-toward-president-obama
Mar 15, 2016 · Proof positive that Republicans are racist when it comes to their treatment of President Obama, the first African-American president in history. There is no doubt that many Republicans are racist when it comes to President Obama. The president has been ****** to endure racism, hatred and malicious lies and rumors like no other American president.

now....got anything to show you are against racism?...…..that is 3 major reasons to show you support it
False, False and False again. Not worth the effort to prove otherwise. My Post spoke for it's self, very well I must say.

Seriously though - one thing that really kills me is how the Dems blame our President for the death this plague has wrought instead of placing the blame where it belongs - primarily on China and secondarily on the W.H.O. It is the height of unpatriotic behavior and in many cases the disgusting left wing biased media actually defends both China and the W.H.O. as do some in here. I never thought I’d see such behavior by Americans - EVER :{

False, False and False again. Not worth the effort to prove otherwise. My Post spoke for it's self, very well I must say.

facts are what they are...…….republicans nown racists....how many articles and facts you want?....same with trump!...…...not picking on you....but a lot of Christians believe in the 10 commandments also.....and yet look who they support....but then the religious right has always had a double standard when it comes to supporting a politician...…….but then that is why nationwide church membership is falling...….some just do not like politics in church....and do not believe in what the church is pushing....see articles here on it all the time trying to figure out the loss of membership...had some on the news telling their reason.....but guess it was not what the church wanted to hear so they keep looking for another reason....people go to church to talk and learn about the bible......not the best republican for office...….but then I have a lot of issues with the churches here...and nationwide....could go on about churches for a while........luckily you hear NONE of that ******* in a Methodist church!

Seriously though - one thing that really kills me is how the Dems blame our President for the death this plague has wrought instead of placing the blame where it belongs - primarily on China and secondarily on the W.H.O. It is the height of unpatriotic behavior and in many cases the disgusting left wing biased media actually defends both China and the W.H.O. as do some in here. I never thought I’d see such behavior by Americans - EVER :{

wrong again.....and seriousness all aside...….hahah...………...killer is responsible!.....the world has had a lot of diseases over time and will have a lot more.....this one just happens to be from china

but in 2018 when he gutted the cdc and robbed money from it for a wall...he was warned and did nothing...…..he was warned about this virus in Jan.....did nothing...…...later in jan when it was discovered here...he announced he had it all under control and did nothing....on top of that sent most of our supplies to his good buddy in china to help them fight it.....feb he knew it was here and a problem...he still tells people things are fine.......he did NOT panic until the stock market fell after so many died in wash...then he does something...but we have very little supplies left......so yeah...killer helped with the spread of this...………………….
and even when he knew this was all coming in from china...….he imposed his travel bann……..but that was nothing more than a travel restriction....still letting big biz and etc in

nope....protect his sorry ass all you want...he helped with and is responsible for a lot of death here!

Obama the Hero vs Trump the hated,

more of your hatred for Obama again...…...but yet when he had problems...and he had 2 of them ebola and flu.....he gave pharma 8billion to find a cure...they did...but the right said he was buddies with them....they found a cure and Obama had a 75% approval rating for his handling...…..but the racist right tells it differently

they can not stand to see a dem to something right or good...and especially a black dem!

funny….now sanders trying to blackmail Biden into doing his bidding....it was always about Bernie only....not the party.....the reason Biden beat Berni was most did not like all his give away programs...….and now sanders supporters say they will not support Biden unless he does what they want!

he lost last time and did not support Hillary.....he lost this time and is refusing to support Biden

there are a lot of independants that like Biden....if he starts back peddling and doing some of sanders bidding he risks losing the independants…...sanders fucked the dems again....didn't care last time and doesn't care this time

Sanders along with all the others swore if they lost would support the nominee...now Sanders says he has stipulations or he won't?

he hitched his wagon to the youth both times...….and their liking the revolution and......attention span is not enough to carry him.....workers and blacks and middle america never did support him.....as much as he catered to both...never happened

if people wanted his programs he would have won the nomination

this was his 3rd strike....fianally he is out.....Obama slammed him early and Hillary should have done the same when he got caught stealing her supporters and hacking her site for big donors...….even this time when he got caught making a altered vid on Joe......sexual harrasment in a couple of his campaign locations....the guy is a just plain sneaky fuck and should have been slammed a long time ago

and then trump last night claims something must be wrong with Biden because Obama would not support him....Obama could not favor anyone while the primary was going....but now that it is down to one......Obama will be out in full *******

Last edited:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM not looking good for the chump......60% of the country does not like the economy...….a majority of americans blame him for this virus...…..another one that needs slammed dunked early!

but he still has his supporters...hell most of those still think America needs a cavalry...that is how far they are out of touch they are with returning America to greatness and it's standing in the world

TRUMP SLAMS VOTING BY MAIL, UNLESS HE DOES IT...
Just a reminder that voter fraud is shockingly rare, with an incidence rate of between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent. One of the biggest voter fraud cases happened in North Carolina and involved an operative, Leslie McCrae, who was working for Mark Harris, Republican. Another big case of voter fraud was in Virginia and involved another Republican, Scott Taylor. It does seem there is voter fraud going on - but this is clearly another example of accuse others of what you are guilty of most.
Totally agree, but please don't confuse voter fraud with election fraud which is much more serious. Like comparing the Flu to the Coronavirus ... big difference, and why Leslie McCrae went to prison.
The thing is, however, Leslie McCrae already had a felon record before he was hired by Republicans to do what HE DID! So, the Republican Party was at fault and has yet to be pulled to the mat on it. McCrae seems to have just been their "fall guy" to take the heat if caught.

Last edited:

When have you know the left and the media to place blame where it belongs for ANYTHING? No such thing as personal responsibility with them - ALWAYS point the finger.

Used to be in a crisis we pulled together - I guess their hate for our President is too strong and they are just the world’s biggest sore LOSERS!!!!!!!

this crisis is created by someone supposed to look out for us and all he wants to do is blame china

someone leaves the door to your house open and a mad dog gets in and bites several members of your family...…..do you blame the dog or the door?
……….anyone except who left it open....something this guy and the right is very good at...not taking responsibility for something they did

that is about where we are here...he left the fucking door open!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back