Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look trying to dodge it again.

Yeah we know you're a TDS suffer with Democrat talking points. Yeah, Yeah Orange Man bad propaganda. Yeah we know, you think Trump is responsible for all the stuff Democrats could of fixed with 5 super majorities including with Obama.

Just a reality check-

China letting infected people leave the infection zone for 4 months meant Americans were going to die. During that time the Democrats tried to shame Trump into NOT restricting travel gave pause and ensured it. And all the levels of government inabilities and incompetence nailed it home.

I only hope this ends soon or that blow back will be really bad for all democrats. And no I am not talking about elections. Fomenting fear and rage coupled with crisis panic usually burns those who light the fire.
I don't suffer from TDS, I fucking embrace it.
tRump is the worst president. Not just of the USA, of anything. The Rotary Club, the PTA, Dog Park Groups, Ducks Unlimited, everything. Worst president ever.

I'm sure you're hoping the blow back is not too bad on Democrats. This is proof that you also bullshit and lie to yourself.

Again with the half truths and propaganda. This was all looked into and "there was no evidence"
This is more than just half truths. Sub is completely wrong in even spreading this garbage, cpl2010co, you are fighting a battle with a Man that uses bad language to cut down those who rightfully disagree with his complete close minded rhetoric. He attempts to redirect minds from truth and common sense by childish vulgarity and crude name calling. The Trumpsters on here all know that propaganda is just that and bombarding these threads with it accomplishes nothing. Our solution is simple, we can best know anything that is false by being taught the one and only truth. You are doing a wonderful job for us.

Wrong. Governor Whitmer. Lock down Michigan and suburban women.

But just yesterday you were saying Biden was going to win without a problem. In fact you have said it several times. There was usually some insulting and implication that I was an idiot and would be shamed when Trump losses.

Now you are correcting me to tell me which failed Democrat Governor will replace Sleepy Creepy Joe.

Is this another one of your flips and totally flops?

But just yesterday you were saying Biden was going to win without a problem. In fact you have said it several times. There was usually some insulting and implication that I was an idiot and would be shamed when Trump losses.

Now you are correcting me to tell me which failed Democrat Governor will replace Sleepy Creepy Joe.

Is this another one of your flips and totally flops?
Who said those things are mutually exclusive. Not a flip flop, all is true.
President has to pick VP.
Biden is winning in the polls in Michigan.
Biden is winning with suburban voters.
A competent running mate will enhance the ticket.
Whitmer is popular in Michigan, likable as hell, young, and able to hold her own. Everything Pence is not.
We're not talking about Michigan burbs alone. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio and maybe even Georgia. Important swing states. You can have Florida.
Again, Joe is already winning Michigan, AND adding popular Governor Whitmer will lock that down, as well as suburban women across the country. tRump has nothing new on the table. That same table that's been delivering his high marks in the 40s.

I don't suffer from TDS, I fucking embrace it.
tRump is the worst president. Not just of the USA, of anything. The Rotary Club, the PTA, Dog Park Groups, Ducks Unlimited, everything. Worst president ever.

I'm sure you're hoping the blow back is not too bad on Democrats. This is proof that you also bullshit and lie to yourself.

It is almost like a joke I have heard a 100 times. Yet you just keep jumping to be the punch line and the butt of the joke all at once.

So that would be another dodge to the original question on the Dixiecrat myth and avoidance of my response.

So your opinion- Trump is the worst, which we knew you felt that way, but by what standard are you using? Is it the "I lost and I'm butt hurt he won standard"?

Actually I am. Blow back of what I am refereeing too is not good for anyone. It realistically could get to be medieval, fast. Account for the skills of the groups, as they stand now, and it is scary, especially for Democrats. Post 9/11 when we had a firm, but starting to weaken American Culture, we came together. Today, headlines from the media fire stockers- "The Pelosi Trump Virus wars." And just look at this thread.

Who said those things are mutually exclusive. Not a flip flop, all is true.
President has to pick VP.
Biden is winning in the polls in Michigan.
Biden is winning with suburban voters.
A competent running mate will enhance the ticket.
Whitmer is popular in Michigan, likable as hell, young, and able to hold her own. Everything Pence is not.
We're not talking about Michigan burbs alone. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio and maybe even Georgia. Important swing states. You can have Florida.
Again, Joe is already winning Michigan, AND adding popular Governor Whitmer will lock that down, as well as suburban women across the country. tRump has nothing new on the table. That same table that's been delivering his high marks in the 40s.

I did. I said your party is looking to broker Biden off the ticket and replace him with Cuomo.

The rest of your post is all your what if masturbation. Lets see your take after Biden debates Trump. If the Dems keep him.

"Why did I stop talking, That's my time" 😂

I will enjoy seeing Schiff try to play this fiasco out, again.

Adam Schiff Will Investigate Trump's Coronavirus Response
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/04/01/adam...
1 day ago · House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that discussions have begun on a 9/11 Commission style investigation into Trump's coronavirus response.

Really can't wait to try another coup. Right in the middle of the crisis. Yeah that will play great in the Great Lake and southern states.

mmmmm trump says another witch hunt and is against anything...….all Pelosi wants is a bi-partisan committee to see the money goes where it is needed....trump against that.....what could be the reason our commander n thief is against supervision

Biden vs. Trump debate will just make me feel bad for Democrats ;)

never happen...…..trump doesn't have the balls....if he can't insult people into leaving or the audience into laughing...he can't handle the facts or anything else...…..matter of fact if you just repeat his own words back to him he gets pissed....so a one on one debate...never happen...………..stand a better chance of you improving your education rather than a trump biden debate

never happen...…..trump doesn't have the balls....if he can't insult people into leaving or the audience into laughing...he can't handle the facts or anything else...…..matter of fact if you just repeat his own words back to him he gets pissed....so a one on one debate...never happen...………..stand a better chance of you improving your education rather than a trump biden debate
Biden won't even remember where he is

Nice source. You get a MAGA hat with the subscription?
Reading comprehension.
What's 400 household out of 128,000,000?
Loosen that hat, brain needs oxygen.

Well your problem, the plan Trump pushed and congress passed cut taxes for all Tax Payers, so it wasn't 400 houses, More like 138 Million people,

BUT you just admitted, now twice, that Pelosi and the Democrat party of the rich are trying to only help the top 10%

You just keep dodging and walking face first into your own posts and fantasy Democrat talking points.

Well your problem, the plan Trump pushed and congress passed cut taxes for all Tax Payers, so it wasn't 400 houses, More like 138 Million people,

BUT you just admitted, now twice, that Pelosi and the Democrat party of the rich are trying to only help the top 10%

You just keep dodging and walking face first into your own posts and fantasy Democrat talking points.
You're a pissant if you think $100,000 between two working people is rich.

You're a pissant if you think $100,000 between two working people is rich.

What does that have to do with tax cuts for all tax payers. We are not talking about Obama and the Democrats plans.

Something you Dems don't understand- You only get the benefits of tax cuts if you actually pay taxes, which most people don't. Many people think they do, but most don't. I am going to guess you're one.

Do you know the easiest way you know you paid taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back