Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dots are connected. Trump is head of Executive Branch. Brennan is a former employee of Executive branch. Trump has authority to pull clearances for whatever reason he wishes. Constitutional authority. Just as he can fire Comey for whatever he wanted to, and just as he can direct DOJ to investigate whatever he wants investigated.

Jake Tapper, who is obviously a Constitutional law expert, didn't seem to cite which part of US Code Trump is in violation of.

Clear thinking people understand this.

People whose knowledge comes from listening to television, and cutting and pasting? Not so much.

you keep saying we will wait and see...and yet you keep defending this asshole with every one of your posts....you have a very limited scope!

point is just more of trumps obstruction...or more pay back?
actually it boils down to just more trump stupidity!
and the mindless drones that believe whatever ******* he puts out

Jake Tapper, who is obviously a Constitutional law expert

yes...show me where he isn't?!

but I will let you off the hook I'm sure you will want to tune into the fox comedy hour right now and pay homage to those like yourself

actually jake was/is a political cartoonist...not sure how he got into news....but I think he is the best one CNN has....don't watch that much of it....but I do watch CNN for several hours on Sunday morning...there are 2 or 3 on then that are pretty good...especially the guy that is a writer for the times...very good on world affairs and what we do or where we stand etc

Says the party that wants to allow the flood of illegal immigrants LOL - What a Tool!.
NOT so! another biased opinion!
but I don't agree with separating the children

I'm no more for illegal immigration than you are...BUT we are a nation of refugees...and some of those people like many others before them are fleeing death and etc....they deserve to be heard.....not just jailed and sent back!
as for those coming in from Mexico...why do they come?...because the right will hire them at cheap labor to fuck the country out of paying a fair wage and paying taxes on those wages...enforce those rules and a lot of it would end......but we don't want to punish employers now do we

Last edited:
And I'm telling you, if you don't have access to the 3 existing plans, its either YOUR fault, Your EMPLOYERS fault, or Your STATES fault.
The fact I don't have my awesome insurance is 100% Obummer and the Democraps fault. They and they alone passed the Obummercrap law that said my insurance was too good and were going to slap my company with a 40% tax because of it. Obummer should have said: If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance....as long as I don't think your insurance is too good.

are you capable of reading the plans or should someone draw you pretty pictures similar to below?
I'm well versed in the Obummer care options. What is stunning is you as a so called insurance professional clearly didn't know basic aspects of the plans like the fact that the HDHP plans offer no coverage for a sore throat type visit until after you meet your calendar year deductible which can be over $6,000. You argued vociferously this couldn't be the case despite it clearly being so. It's even on graphics right on the Obummercare website that are so simple even you should be able to understand them.

Yes they ARE, h-h. I'll say again, unless you're being admitted in the hospital for that sore throat, you should ONLY have to pay a frik'n co-pay NOT satisfy your calendar year deductible UNLESS your doctor orders a CATSCAN for your sore throat.
1515859198004-png.1645730

This is right off the Obummercare website: https://www.healthcare.gov/sbc-glossary/#share-costs-example

And I'm sure, H-H, you won't read this for UNDERSTANDING, but as to how to DISCREDIT it and me.
I don't need to discredit you. You've done a yeoman's job of that yourself. When you claim to be an insurance guy and screw up basic elements like your arguing that I had to be covered for a sore throat visit when a significant percentage of Obummercare policies specifically are prohibited by law from doing so.....you demonstrate quite well your lack of credibility. It's much like when you called me "shit4brains" in a post where you screwed up a simple 7th grade math problem.

An insurance man who doesn't know basics aspects of the policies and screws up 7th grade math. It's a good thing for you your industry bought off congress to make it illegal not to buy your product!

The fact I don't have my awesome insurance is 100% Obummer and the Democraps fault

short memory there HH....you just posted this yesterday...and have said the same thing how many times now...with the same results...or are you one of those that believe if you keep repeating yourself it will eventually change something?

or are you hoping that by posting all that over and over...the site will run out of pages and you win?

the HDHP plans offer no coverage for a sore throat type visit until after you meet your calendar year deductible which can be over $6,000.
And again, dumbnuts, the Silver & Gold plans pay for doctors office visits at 100% after the co-pay ... there is no co-insurance involved unless you've taken the Bronze plan. And if your doctor prescribes medicines for that sore throat its covered AGAIN after the co-pay for prescription medicines. Read the frik'n plans I provided you, fool! I even circled the co-pay for doctor's visits and underscored the "No Co-insurance" down at the bottom. And for your information, ALL the ACA plans are HDHP plans ... that's what companies/people are buying/selling unless you go self-insured. The days of the $500 deductible/$2000 Stop Loss plans are pretty much LONG GONE!
Now ... pic_FuckOff3-option2.jpgGod what a fool!

Last edited:
The number of money scandals in Trumpland is overwhelming
The Economist

AS A candidate, Donald Trump promised to “drain the swamp” and make government work for ordinary Americans. As a president, he presides over a staggeringly fetid administration. His former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, even wears clothes made from swamp creatures. Among the luxury goods on display during his trial on 32 counts of financial fraud and money-laundering was a python coat for which he paid $18,500, nearly twice what he paid for an ostrich waistcoat, but a mere fraction of what he spent on clothes, rugs, and garden landscaping—all funded by lobbying for foreign governments.

The prosecution alleged that Mr Manafort lowballed his income by $16.5m so as to pay less tax, and fraudulently obtained $20m worth of bank loans (none of Mr Manafort’s 31 foreign bank accounts were apparently willing or able to supply the necessary credit). The government’s lawyers also provided evidence that Mr Manafort dangled a job in the White House in front of a banker from whom he hoped to borrow. In response, Mr Manafort’s lawyers sought to remind jurors that he was a Republican, perhaps hoping that tribal loyalty would sway some of them to agree with the president that government prosecutors were engaged in a “total witch hunt”.

Mr Manafort’s case is the most outlandish, but it is no outlier in Trumpland. The president’s former fixer, Michael Cohen, is under investigation for fraud. Neither man served in the White House, but plenty of other people followed around by money scandals have. Two cabinet officials—Scott Pruitt and Tom Price—have been ****** out amid ethics scandals (Mr Price spent over $1m of taxpayer money on private and military flights; Mr Pruitt’s alleged violations were too numerous to list). Other administration officials have similar concerns nipping at their heels. Democrats hope to convince voters that congressional Republicans bear some responsibility—and should pay the price in November—for the administration’s ethics deficit. That may prove harder than they would like.

Called to ordure
If so, it will not be for a lack of targets. On August 13th, the Campaign Legal Centre (CLC), a non-partisan ethical watchdog, filed an extensive complaint against Wilbur Ross, the commerce secretary, urging the Commerce Department’s inspector general to investigate him. The complaint alleges that Mr Ross helped make policy decisions that could have affected stock and other interests that he did not fully disclose that he owned. Mr Ross, via his personal lawyer, denied wrongdoing.

The Office of Government Ethics, an independent agency, has already accused Mr Ross of contravening his ethics agreement by taking short positions on holdings he promised to divest, and of “omissions and inaccurate statements”. John Thune, a Republican senator from South Dakota, joined Democrats in urging an investigation of Mr Ross’s finances. In July Mr Ross admitted to “inadvertent errors in completing the divestitures required by my ethics agreement”, and promised to sell his equities and put the proceeds into Treasury bonds. Mr Ross has previously faced allegations of concealing an investment in a Russian shipping firm with ties to Vladimir Poroshenko’s *******-in-law. Forbes, which is to billionaires as Sports Illustrated is to swimsuits, has accused Mr Ross of inflating his wealth and reports that “many of those who worked directly with him claim that Ross wrongly siphoned or outright stole a few million here and a few million there”, an accusation Mr Ross also denies.

Five days before the CLC filed its complaint against Mr Ross, Chris Collins, a congressman from upstate New York and the first sitting member of Congress to back Mr Trump in 2016, was arrested. Federal prosecutors allege that he tipped off his ******* that a biotech firm, on whose board he served and in which he was one of the largest shareholders, had a disappointing ******* trial. His *******, who was also charged, allegedly sold his shares and then tipped off four other people. Both Mr Collinses plead not guilty to the charges. Mr Collins has suspended his re-election campaign and is trying to remove his name from the ballot.

Many smaller scandals that would ordinarily draw more attention have become so much background noise. Earlier this year Brenda Fitzgerald resigned from running the Centres for Disease Control, America’s federal public-health agency, after she was discovered trading tobacco stocks. Ben Carson, the secretary of housing and urban development, spent $31,000 of taxpayers’ money on a dining-room set for his office. He accepted responsibility, but also explained: “I left it to my wife, you know, help choose something...I dismissed myself from this issue.”

Ryan Zinke, the interior secretary, has charged taxpayers for his private-jet travel, and failed to disclose that he owned shares in a gun firm in Montana and then met executives and lobbyists from that firm. A spokesman said that the value of shares was below the threshold required for disclosure, and that anyway the meeting was a social call. The desire to avoid other passengers while flying has been a recurring theme: last year Steve Mnuchin, the treasury secretary, took eight trips by military aircraft, costing taxpayers almost $1m.

And then there are all the Trump family hangers-on who have found jobs in the federal bureaucracy. Eric Trump’s former wedding planner runs the New York branch of the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development. On August 7th ProPublica, an investigative-journalism non-profit, reported that three members of Mar-a-Lago, the president’s swish country club in Palm Beach, exercise undue influence within the Department of Veterans Affairs—despite the fact that none of them has ever served in the government or the armed forces.

All this is before taking into consideration any conflicts of interest on the part of Mr Trump himself. Democrats have dusted off the phrase “culture of corruption”, which they used to great effect in the 2006 mid-terms. Then, George W. Bush’s administration was tottering after it turned out that the federal government’s response to Hurricane Katrina was being led by an Arabian-horse enthusiast appointed by Mr Bush. The 2006 election also coincided with a money scandal involving Jack Abramoff, a Republican lobbyist, which has many echoes of Mr Manafort’s escapades. Democrats hope to connect the current administration’s ethical woes to a broader tale of Republicans blithely backstroking around the swamp that Mr Trump was supposed to drain.

Yet it is unlikely that voters in, say, Arkansas will care enough about the ethical failings of a congressman from upstate New York whom they have never heard of, or of the cabinet secretary of a department with obscure responsibilities, to vote against a Republican candidate whom otherwise they would have supported. Asked whether the Trump administration’s scandals have come up in North Dakota’s hotly contested Senate race, Jim Fuglie, a former state Democratic Party official-turned-pundit, says that voters are more worried about tariffs. North Dakota’s Senate race, he argues, “turns on the price of soyabeans …If it’s $6, [Heidi] Heitkamp [the Democratic incumbent] wins.” Laura Belin, author of “******* Heartland”, a blog about Iowa politics, says she doesn’t think “the public at large is really tuned into” the administration’s ethics scandals. Those are mainly fodder for “the activist class”.

Mr Trump’s administration may be so scandal-ridden that each ethical peccadillo just seems like more of the same. Stephen Bannon, his ousted adviser, famously said that the way to win is to “flood the zone with *******”, thereby overwhelming anyone’s ability to focus on one thing for more than a single news cycle. “Maybe we’re just like the rest of the country,” says Mr Fuglie. “We’re shaking our heads, and saying, ‘Oh, jeez—there he goes again’.”

https://www.economist.com/united-st...als-in-trumpland-is-overwhelming?fsrc=rss|ust

all this corruption and still there are those that defend this crook
just tells you what kind of people we are dealing with in the country and on this site!

And again, dumbnuts, the Silver & Gold plans pay for doctors office visits at 100% after the co-pay ...

With over $30,000 spent (no STOLEN) to insurance companies over the past 4 years and only about $1,000.00 in claims, Those doctor visits aren't free.
Amazing how people think the word "FREE" turns ******* into gold.

And that is an example only of the very cheapest, basic plan, you dumbass ... the BRONZE plan ... you are given THREE CHOICES you FOOL. THAT is an EXAMPLE of ONE OPTION. Are you frik'n DENSE or what? The SILVER & GOLD plans have COPAYS for doctors visits.
I didn't say there weren't plans that have co-pays. You're trying in vain to deflect away to save face.

Read this slowly and try to comprehend for once....The only plans my company offers us after our old plans were stripped away by Obummer's "Cadillac Tax" are HDHPs which don't pay anything for a sore throat visit until you meet the entire calendar year deductible.

You argued time and again that there was no way my plan didn't cover sore throat visits before satisfying my calendar year deductible.

Yes they ARE, h-h. I'll say again, unless you're being admitted in the hospital for that sore throat, you should ONLY have to pay a frik'n co-pay NOT satisfy your calendar year deductible UNLESS your doctor orders a CATSCAN for your sore throat.

The graphic example from the Obummercrap website shows what you argued time and again is complete bullshit. It would be understandable for John Q Public to be confused by the intricacies of insurance, but YOU are supposed to be an insurance professional and claim to be advising people on their options. Yet you've demonstred for all, over and over that you didn't know basic facts such as a large number of these plans don't cover a sore throat visit until you've forked out thousands of dollars toward your calendar year deductible. There are LOTS of plans just like mine...how did you not know this????

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...plans-cover-doc-visits-deductible-f2D11794861

If you buy one of the less expensive insurance plans sold through the health law’s marketplaces, you may be in for a surprise. Some plans will not pay for a doctor visit before you meet your annual deductible, which could be thousands of dollars.

Sixty-four percent of bronze plans offered in Dallas, for example, require policyholders to meet the full deductible before insurance coverage kicks in,

ALL the ACA plans are HDHP plans
Holy Cow....you really just don't know when to stop digging your hole do you???? No, all the ACA plans are not HDHP plans. Once again you're demonstrating for all how ignorant you are of the details of your own profession. Many Gold level plans don't qualify as HDHPs. For example in Obummer's own home state of IL there are four ACA gold plans which are not HDHP. By law, an HDHP must have a minimum deductible of $1,350 for an individual.

https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/high-deductible-health-plan/

This really would be a good time for you to employ the first law of holes before you embarrass yourself further.
1534612576340.png

Attachments

• 1534606575100.png
    1534606575100.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 1
I didn't say there weren't plans that have co-pays. You're trying in vain to deflect away to save face.
.....Read this slowly and try to comprehend for once....The only plans my company offers us after our old plans were stripped away by Obummer's "Cadillac Tax" are HDHPs which don't pay anything for a sore throat visit until you meet the entire calendar year deductible.
So, you're saying the onl;y plan you have access to is the Bronze type plans? I don't believe that. I'd say it is really hard for an employer to take employees from a Cadillac plan to a stripped down bronze plan with only a high deductible, and still save face as an employer. He could have given you access to the mostly popular Silver or Gold plans (has the doctor office visit) and met the ACA requirement you refer to. Maybe your employer is simply not wanting to pay for health insurance any longer, OR, maybe you ... as you usually are, just trying to be argumenative for the sake of belittling & discrediting me. I tend to call you a liar when you say NONE of your options include paid doctors visits ... I've certainly never seen that situation, but then, some of the state exchanges are different from others. ALL that I've seen in the Silver or Golds are doctors visits falling under the co-pay.
.....As far as my not knowing the plans ... you believe what makes your nuts tight, how's that, chappo ... you're simply choosing to pretend not what I'm saying to continue being argumenative. Its that way with any post I make ... you take a fragment of the post and begin your ridiculing and belittling. You believe what you want, asshole .... I could care less.
.....Now, as usual ....
.....pic_FuckOff-boy.jpg

Trump tax breaks for the wealthy are paying dividends for Republicans
BostonGlobe.com

Republicans are struggling to make the $1.5 trillion Trump tax cuts a winning issue with voters in the midterm congressional elections, but the cuts are helping the party in another crucial way: unlocking tens of millions of dollars in campaign donations. The money is coming from wealthy conservatives and corporate interests that benefited handsomely from the tax rollback. Billionaires and corporations are pumping some of their windfall into the Congressional Leadership Fund, a super PAC closely aligned with Speaker Paul D. Ryan. The group is flooding swing congressional districts with attacks on the Democratic candidates vying to wrest control of the House. The fund’s donors include …
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a1e31b38-60c1-378c-837d-58e76a53d3bc/ss_trump-tax-breaks-for-the.html

Dumb Faux news does it again!. Seriously are they and their viewers that stupid?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back