Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Trump was elected the stock market was falling and had been dead flat over the previous two years of Obummer thanks to a deep industrial recession in the US economy. Immediately after Trump was elected the stock market started to rocket upward.
It was already rocking forward, you ninny. But I imagine you can give Trump credit for his corporate tax cuts & tax cuts for the 1% ... it surely wasn't Trump, specifically, that caused the stock market to continue to climb after Obama left office.

How's your job hunting going? Hadn't seen you on here everyday as usual ... figured your unemployment checks were running out.

Nothing changed here ... same opinion I've always had of you: gif_Yellowball-finger.gif

someone has to take over leadership in the world.....can't just hand it all to russia

European Union calls on Turkey to halt military operation ...
Oct 09, 2019 · European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker on Wednesday called on Turkey to show restraint and stop its military operation in northeast Syria, Reuters reported. “Turkey has security concerns at its border with Syria that we must understand. However, I call on Turkey, as well as other actors, to act with restraint,” Juncker told the European Parliament.

EU warns against Turkish military operation in Syria - Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security...
Oct 07, 2019 · EU warns against Turkish military operation in Syria 1 Min Read BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Union warned on Monday against any Turkish operation

The Latest: Egypt condemns Turkey operation in north Syria
9 hours ago · Turkey began a military operation against Kurdish fighters Wednesday targeting areas in northeast Syria with airstrikes and artillery shelling. The SDF said in a statement that the Turkish airstrikes reached as deep as 50 kilometers (31 miles) from the border. It said 16 SDF positions were targeted. 6:20 p.m.

that puts trump in a spot...….Cuckner makes all his money there as does trump...….and yet Russia gives him millions of money.....OMG...what to do?......guess I will just pick on Joe Biden and no one will notice anything else

Turkey begins military operation in Syria against Kurds, ISIS
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/09/turkish-president...
5 hours ago · Turkey has launched a military operation in northern Syria, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday, days after the Trump …

where is American leadership when you need it.....come back Obama...the world/country needs you

Just another day in the trump admin.....this could face charges.....just trying to screw those poor ******* out of money

Betsy DeVos Could Face Contempt Charges After Defying ...
betsy-devos-could...
2 days ago · They’re arguing in front of a judge that, Hey, she should be held in contempt. The court very clearly said, you can’t do a thing, Betsy Devoss still …

Betsy DeVos is threatened with contempt in student-debt ...
devos...
U.S. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos faces potential sanctions or a finding she’s in contempt of court for continuing to collect on the debt of former students at bankrupt Corinthian Colleges Inc., going so far as seizing their tax refunds and wages.

Trump makes way for Turkey operation against Kurds in ...
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49956698
Aug 16, 2019 · The US says it is stepping aside for an imminent Turkish operation against Kurdish-led forces within Syria that have until now been a key US ally. Kurdish militias played a …

President Endorses Turkish Military Operation in Syria ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../trump-turkey-syria.html
Oct 07, 2019 · WASHINGTON — In a major shift in United States military policy in Syria, the White House said on Sunday that President Trump had given his endorsement for a Turkish military operation that would...

Donald Trump has handed over Isis fight in Syria, Turkey ...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/09/...
Oct 09, 2019 · The Turkish government has claimed that Donald Trump has handed it the leadership of the military campaign against Isis, and warned its forces …

Last edited:
Election coming we will see

Donald Trump Will Resign, Oddsmakers Say — Vegas Sees Good ...
https://www.inquisitr.com/3979302/donald-trump-polls-impeachment-betting-odds-resign...
The Irish betting firm Paddy Power sees slightly better chances for Trump, and somewhat more tempting odds for bettors, seeing Trump at 15-8 to resign and 4-1 to be successfully impeached. That is, bettors who put down $15 on Trump to resign will win eight bucks if, in fact, Trump quits.

Trump To Resign Soon - Trump Impeachment Odds
trump-to-resign-soon
Right now at Bovada (our most recommended political betting book for U.S. Residents), the oddsmakers are giving -110 odds on a Trump resignation. That means a $100 bet will earn you a $190.91 payout if you win. That’s right, you’re seeing the oddsmakers giving Trump a 52.38% chance of resigning.

Will Trump resign? – U.S. Predictions & Issues – World ...
trump-will-resign
Trump will resign
when he finds out they have information on Jared and Donald Jr who have committed crimes with Russia and Saudi Arabia. Trump hates his job and the only reason he is running again is to protect him from going to jail. I am not certain 'when' he will resign

President Trump Will Resign in 2019, Former Bush Adviser ...
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/president-trump-resign-2019-former-181833001.html
Jan 05, 2019 · A former adviser for President George W. Bush has laid out one possible — and fast-approaching — end to the presidency of Donald Trump: He will be out of office by the end of the year ...

Ex-Bush and Whitman adviser: Trump won’t be impeached, but ...
https://www.nj.com/opinion/2019/01/ex-bush-and...
Accordingly, before the end of 2019, Donald Trump will resign from the office of the presidency: He will do this pursuant to a deal with the U.S. Justice Department, the incoming President Mike ...

everytime the press has been on trump or he is getting bad press he does something crazy to switch the news......I think he just sold the Kurds down the river to get the news off impeachment.....but he lost a lot of support over that call.....and to top it off the Kurds had over 10,000 IsIs captives....they can't hold them now....when asked about that...trumps comment ...well they wanted to go to Europe anyway....if nothing else I'm sure Europe didn't like that comment.....and even Old pat Robertson said....trump just sold his stairway to heaven ….does that mean trump just lost his religious support?.....base getting smaller.....but I'm sure Russia is happy with him right now....and that's who he wants to please anyway.....and even some of the right not happy...….but they are to corrupt to respond on any of it....after all Moscow Mitch has already stated he will stop anything going through the senate

hell look on here....still everyday you see trump support......nothing matters to them

It was already rocking forward, you ninny
No it wasn't, which is clearly evident in the Dow Jones graph in my post. However one would have to engage both retinas and neurons to comprehend that. The Dow had peaked around 18500 in July of 2016 and been on a generally downward trend through the election, hitting 17,888 right before Trump was elected. 17,888 is the exact same level the Dow had been TWO years prior....i.e. Obummer's market hadn't grown at all in two years. When Trump was elected, the Dow jumped to 18,847 and started a rapid climb, gaining 31% in Trump's first year.

Joe Biden Calls For Trump Impeachment 'To Preserve Our ...
https://www.npr.org/2019/10/09/768663208
3 hours ago · Former Vice President Joe Biden called for President Trump's impeachment and removal from office, on Wednesday. Up until now, Biden

Joe Biden calls for President Trump's impeachment for the ...
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-09/...
Oct 09, 2019 · Joe Biden calls for President Trump’s impeachment for the first time Former Vice President Joe Biden speaks Wednesday in Rochester, N.H. For the first time, Biden

Joe Biden: Trump Should Be Impeached – Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics...
4 hours ago · Joe Biden said during an event in New Hampshire on Wednesday that President Trump should be impeached. “To preserve our constitution, our democracy, our basic integrity — he should be impeached

to late...he has trashed all of the above!

Just another poor republican lawyer struggling to get by...…..

Arizona official arrested amid alleged illegal adoption scheme

A local official in Arizona has been arrested and charged in connection with an adoption ring.
Paul Petersen and an associate are facing over 30 charges in connection to allegedly helping bring pregnant women from the Marshall Islands to the U.S. to give birth and then have the children adopted by American families.

Fuck....only trump could come up with this...…..the Kurds didn't help us in Normandy or WW2 so we don't really owe them anything....they were just in for the land over there anyway

sure land they could live on without being attacked!

No it wasn't, which is clearly evident in the Dow Jones graph in my post. However one would have to engage both retinas and neurons to comprehend that. The Dow had peaked around 18500 in July of 2016
Not sure why you feel this is important for you since neither President directly had anything to do with the stock market.
Jan 20, 2009: Dow was 7,550 what Bush left Obama after 8 years​
Jan 20, 2017: Dow was 19,827 there's no AROUND about it; that IS what it was. It was what Obama left Trump after 8 years.​
As of this week: Dow was 26, 346​

So, what's your fucking point, you idiot? In order to lay claim to a record stock market, don't you think it'd be appropriate to compare apples and apples? All you're doing is trying to get ******* started AGAIN, H-H. Leave me the fuck alone.
Did you finally get a job?
Did you ever get your wife to fuck you? Or to come HOME?
This Dow ******* has NO meaning to me when comparing Presidents.
My concern is with people like you who support this fool we have in the White House. After all the ******* he's said and done while in office, one would think if you couldn't dislike this President by now, at LEAST you wouldn't so "openly''support the fucker.
Now ....
................. yellowball-holdingFuckOffsign.jpg

Stepping outside America for a moment, the US has potentially just caused a whole lot of trouble in Europe and the middle east. I must admit, I didn't see this one coming.

If Turkey take this opportunity to smash the kurds (and they've wanted this opportunity for a long time) then it would represent an enormous betrayal of an ally. Not only that, but the fall out may well have serious implications for NATO, which has kept the peace in Europe and the middle east for 75 years. A Turkey out of NATO and publicly aligned or allied with Russia represents a huge and historic shift in global geopolitics, such is the importance of the strategic position Turkey occupies and the strength of her forces.

Furthermore, another refugee crisis could see ex-ISIS fighters enter peaceful European countries and cause mayhem.
Just what does the USA want going forward? Does it want to call on the help of friends and allies in the event of emergencies? USA is pushing friends away and even threatening economic warfare against countries that have historically backed it up.

What the fuck is going on? Really, who is leading the US? There is no definitive proof the Russia has control over the USA, but the mood music indicates that something isn't right. P.utin has been very quiet lately too.
China and Russia gaining strength, Europe developing cracks and the USA foreign policy in massive disarray. Very dangerous times we live in.

Stepping outside America for a moment, the US has potentially just caused a whole lot of trouble in Europe and the middle east. I must admit, I didn't see this one coming.

If Turkey take this opportunity to smash the kurds (and they've wanted this opportunity for a long time) then it would represent an enormous betrayal of an ally. Not only that, but the fall out may well have serious implications for NATO, which has kept the peace in Europe and the middle east for 75 years. A Turkey out of NATO and publicly aligned or allied with Russia represents a huge and historic shift in global geopolitics, such is the importance of the strategic position Turkey occupies and the strength of her forces.

Furthermore, another refugee crisis could see ex-ISIS fighters enter peaceful European countries and cause mayhem.
Just what does the USA want going forward? Does it want to call on the help of friends and allies in the event of emergencies? USA is pushing friends away and even threatening economic warfare against countries that have historically backed it up.

What the fuck is going on? Really, who is leading the US? There is no definitive proof the Russia has control over the USA, but the mood music indicates that something isn't right. P.utin has been very quiet lately too.
China and Russia gaining strength, Europe developing cracks and the USA foreign policy in massive disarray. Very dangerous times we live in.

couldn't agree more....this guy is intentionally fucking with our allies...…...p.utin has been wanting to break up nato for a long time....he now has just the guy to do it.....by the time trump is done we will be all by ourself no more a world power.....most already respect p. utin over trump now......….no other country wanting anything to do with us....Russia will control the middle east...…..and we will have serious economy problems.....everything p.utin wants......handed to him on a silver platter!.....the right doesn't see it and doesn't care to....they got a nice tax break and a few other incentives.....proving that much more this country is for sale!

couldn't agree more....this guy is intentionally fucking with our allies...…...p.utin has been wanting to break up nato for a long time....he now has just the guy to do it.....by the time trump is done we will be all by ourself no more a world power.....most already respect p. utin over trump now......….no other country wanting anything to do with us....Russia will control the middle east...…..and we will have serious economy problems.....everything p.utin wants......handed to him on a silver platter!.....the right doesn't see it and doesn't care to....they got a nice tax break and a few other incentives.....proving that much more this country is for sale!
I do understand that many in the USA feel that it has been taken advantage of in the past re trade etc and there's probably some truth in it, or at least enough people believing it to act on it, but he's throwing the baby out with the bath water.
To reiterate, USA does not exist in a vacuum and we all need friends and allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back