Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think his brain is just besotted with lefty propaganda - now a mindless brainwashed Dem drone.

I post whole sentences and answer them with links.....I would be hard pressed to find one of your posts with more than 10 words in it....now who is mindless.....your post will demonstrate the facts

I post whole sentences and answer them with links.....I would be hard pressed to find one of your posts with more than 10 words in it....now who is mindless.....your post will demonstrate the facts

WRONG
Most of my posts are way beyond ten words - why don’t you take a break from soaking your mind in lefty propaganda and learn how to count!!!

I laugh at your “links” - lefty propaganda factories that have broken your brain and obviously you believe whatever DNC talking points they report - I DO NOT - I believe what I see and feel. The thing that scares you is I am not alone - Trump supporters outnumber numbnut Dems even in here.

I feel you and your links are full of 9 parts horseshite and 1 part bullcrap.

WRONG
Most of my posts are way beyond ten words - why don’t you take a break from soaking your mind in lefty propaganda and learn how to count!!!

I laugh at your “links” - lefty propaganda factories that have broken your brain and obviously you believe whatever DNC talking points they report - I DO NOT - I believe what I see and feel. The thing that scares you is I am not alone - Trump supporters outnumber numbnut Dems even in here.

I feel you and your links are full of 9 parts horseshite and 1 part bullcrap.

Odd you would feel that way......since 99% of my posts are correcting your "misguided" posts!...….you are so full of right wing ******* you must wear a cap to keep it all in!......AND that post there has more words in than you have ever posted before....must have been "trying" to say that much in one post

Colin Powell Hammers Republicans Kowtowing To Donald Trump ...
colin-powell-hammers-gop-kowtowing-to-donald...
Colin Powell hammers Republicans kowtowing to Donald Trump: "The Constitution started with we the people, not me the president," GOP needs to get a grip on itself.

Colin Powell: The Republican Party Needs To 'Get a Grip ...
7 hours ago · Colin Powell: The Republican Party Needs To 'Get a Grip' and Stand Up to Trump. I'm getting ANGRY, Last edited Sun Oct 6, 2019, 08:46 PM - Edit history (1) If we don't recognize the value of well-known repugs coming over to the right side, or indicating the possibility, we are FOOLS, and I won't be considered a fool.

I wonder if his last remark is about the trumptards!

Grassley breaks with Trump over protecting whistleblower - MSN
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/grassley-breaks-with-trump-over-protecting...
For now, Grassley is something of a lonely voice in the party, though Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) pushed back forcefully against Trump’s suggestion last week that the whistleblower’s sources are...

Sen. Grassley demands whistleblower to be "heard and ...
Oct 01, 2019 · Sen. Grassley demands whistleblower to be “heard and protected” as Trump hunts for their identity

and yet all of these people on the Russian payroll stick together for mom Russia

Lindsey Graham Vows to Have ‘Whistleblowers’ Testify ...
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/10/06/lindsey...
Oct 06, 2019 · 6 Oct 2019 On this week’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) vowed to have the “whistleblowers” charging wrongdoing of President Donald Trump testify publicly if …

Lindsey Graham vows to have whistleblowers testify ...
US Senator Lindsey Graham promises that if Democrats proceed in their efforts to impeach President Donald Trump, he will call on the anonymous whistleblowers who came forward and triggered the process to testify publicly.

funny since it was Grassley and the republicans that proposed the law.....and now it is not working in their favor the law means nothing!...…..Kind of like Graham during Clintons impeachment

Lindsay Graham Once Said Impeachment 'Is About Cleansing ...
graham-clinton-trump-impeachment
Aug 22, 2018 · Graham was speaking in January 1999, in the midst of historic impeachment proceedings against then-President Bill Clinton. Clinton was accused of making false statements to investigators about his ...

Lindsey Graham’s selective outrage - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/02/lindsey-grahams-selective-outrage
Apr 02, 2019 · The now-senator from South Carolina, a Republican, had quite a different view of impeachment during the Clinton administration. correction: An earlier version of …

Last edited:
I see the wife of an American diplomat has killed a young guy here with her car, assured the police that she won't leave the country. And then promptly left the country and returned to the states, claiming diplomatic immunity.
Friend of trump no doubt. Classy.

Last edited:
Man, does this political back and forth bullshit not get to y'all? Of course I respect everyone's right to their opinion and to voice that (and I keep up with politics regularly and love a good debate/discussion) but when both sides are just arguing the same points and shouting insults at the other side instead of actually listening and responding thoguhtfully, that just kills any chance of civil discourse and debate. Idk just makes it all seem pointless to me. Just my 2 cents tho

Man, does this political back and forth bullshit not get to y'all? Of course I respect everyone's right to their opinion and to voice that (and I keep up with politics regularly and love a good debate/discussion) but when both sides are just arguing the same points and shouting insults at the other side instead of actually listening and responding thoguhtfully, that just kills any chance of civil discourse and debate. Idk just makes it all seem pointless to me. Just my 2 cents tho

political discourse left around here a long time ago.....now it is just left vs right and nothing in between...once in a great while normal conversation...but rarely

I see the wife of an American diplomat has killed a young guy here with her car, assured the police that she won't leave the country. And then promptly left the country and returned to the states, claiming diplomatic immunity.
Friend of trump no doubt. Classy.

saw that....wondered how that was going to go over

political discourse left around here a long time ago.....now it is just left vs right and nothing in between...once in a great while normal conversation...but rarely
Yeah I can see that hahaha... That's why I very rarely talk politics with strangers, the whole social climate and this my side vs your side mentality is toxic and does nothing

Yeah I can see that hahaha... That's why I very rarely talk politics with strangers, the whole social climate and this my side vs your side mentality is toxic and does nothing

people fight and die over politics...…...gone are the days when our parents stood out on the front lawn and talked about who they would vote for

Now I will throw my opinion in on that and you may not agree....but I think the great divide started with Gingrich.....and has just got wider to the point...no discussion and it is party over country for many

saw that....wondered how that was going to go over
It isn't going down well tbh. I don't think they'll let it lie. The boy has a twin brother. The woman was on the wrong side of the road, which would have obviously been taken into account, bearing in mind she'd just left a US military base where they drive on the right hand side. But lying to the family and the police hasn't gone down well.

It isn't going down well tbh. I don't think they'll let it lie. The boy has a twin brother. The woman was on the wrong side of the road, which would have obviously been taken into account, bearing in mind she'd just left a US military base where they drive on the right hand side. But lying to the family and the police hasn't gone down well.
didn't understand how she could claim immunity

MMMMMM more trouble for the pumpkin?
crooks can only beat the odds for so long......and sooner or later they get caught and it all falls apart....even with someone from the trump team altering his returns....sooner or later

Trump's Tax Returns - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/trumps-tax-returns
May 12, 2016 · Trump’s Tax Returns. When Trump was asked about releasing the returns at a February presidential debate, he said, “You don’t learn anything from a tax return,” a claim he repeated this week in an interview with the Associated Press. Associated Press, May 11: “There’s nothing to learn from them,” Trump said.

What's Hiding in Trump's Tax Returns? - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/05/...
May 07, 2019 · President Donald Trump has defied a congressional subpoena and refused to deliver his tax returns as the law requires. The headlines say that the decision is Secretary of the Treasury Steven ...

Trump Taxes: President Ordered to Turn Over Returns to ...
www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ordered-to...
The president and his lawyers have fought vigorously to shield his tax returns, which Mr. Trump said during the 2016 campaign that he would make public but has since refused to disclose.

See Trump has plunged the knife into the back of the kurds who helped the USA subdue ISIS over the last few years. Hung out to dry and left at the mercy of the Turks.
And ISIS is recruiting again and moving into position to start over.

Trump on Turkey

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)"

What a fucking embarrassing melt that man is.

That's why I very rarely talk politics with strangers, the whole social climate and this my side vs your side mentality is toxic and does nothing
You're absolutely right, and one of the reasons I don't get as involved in these discussions as I once did. Some here simply can not make their point and let it go; they HAVE to have the last word. Some of us (me as one) have jobs ... I can't go on hour after hour.
I think most is just the hate developed during the Bush & Obama administrations; we can thank Newt Gingrich and some of the Tea Party members for most of the divide. The conservative posters we have here now, don't even try to support their comments with research or articles ... they just take the Trump way ... all media and liberals are liars. Makes no difference what the media or liberals post with documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back