Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact is.....trump has NO redeeming qualities…...none...…...and what does that say for the people who support that?

Lies ...distortion....and half truths....it is the republican way......you can even see it on here....no conversation about policies ...programs...etc...just lies to support a liar

Last edited:
I don’t think he who posts the most propaganda wins - people are on to the horseshite now ;}

see that's the problem....all just facts...….something a republican just skips right over to spout more lies and bullshit...most know better....so the lies and bullshit....just one republican trying to impress another.....

BUT if you was to read some of what I posted above you will see that America's youth...…..38% consider themselves a Dem...…...while 20% consider them selves a republican...….17% independent...and 12% something other....and those are people under 35 years old...….you are losing the war with the lies and bullshit!

so tell me....just what people are on to the horse ******* now...…..your fellow republicans?....like always facts are not something you guys know anything about...nor care to

I don't lie i calls it like I see it. Your party tried to make up so called truth to fit agenda

you have not been right on one argument yet....I have shown you time and again where you were wrong.....like the wage thing....you brought it up at least 3 times...and showed you where you were wrong and still insist....so you must not care about the truth...just see how you want to and consider that facts

and your posts from the far right conservative site...nothing there factual at all...just more of the same...lies and deception....but they tell you what you want to hear so that makes them right...….

like your latest post where Condelisa Rice knows Obama put stuff in secret files......the chances of her even being in the white house when Obama was pres is slim and none

no logic or common sense at all....just what you WANT to believe....so that makes it right

an assistant to corruption?

Pompeo was on Trump-Ukraine call at center of impeachment ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/pompeo-was-trump-ukraine-call-center...
Oct 01, 2019 · Pompeo's involvement in the call — during which Trump told Zelenskiy that Biden's conduct sounded "horrible" to him — was first reported by …

Ukraine: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was on the Trump ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/30/ukraine-secretary-state-mike...
Oct 01, 2019 · Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was one of the Trump administration officials who was in on the president's July 25 phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to …

you have not been right on one argument yet....I have shown you time and again where you were wrong.....like the wage thing....you brought it up at least 3 times...and showed you where you were wrong and still insist....so you must not care about the truth...just see how you want to and consider that facts

and your posts from the far right conservative site...nothing there factual at all...just more of the same...lies and deception....but they tell you what you want to hear so that makes them right...….

like your latest post where Condelisa Rice knows Obama put stuff in secret files......the chances of her even being in the white house when Obama was pres is slim and none

no logic or common sense at all....just what you WANT to believe....so that makes it right
keep believing that hook line and sinker .

You can't believe all that nonsense
NO?! "You can't believe all that nonsense", unquote. Especially when you're a dumb ass, brain vacant, Trumpeteer!!
His days are numbered which is of great consolation to millions & millions of people not within the U.S., but Globally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back