Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
misappropriate funds....is like what trump is doing with the wall....the money still went through congress and the senate......and the gov is not going to funnel money off shore to avoid taxes....you do know that is why money gets funneled off shore....as for avoiding treaties......just like with the missal we just fired......they didn't invent that over night....must have had it on the drawing board for a while now...and until trump pulled out of the treaty they had a reason to fire it....and yes all of that makes you a moron
we couldn't design under treaty that cost money moron

What the country needs is more white boys accepting their status as beta boys. Accepting their longing for Black Cock. Accepting their deep desire to be cuckolded by their wives/girls. And acting on their desires. Become gay for Black. Become cuckolds. Become sissy cuckolds. Submit to your deepest desires and all things will work out for the best.

What the country needs is more white boys accepting their status as beta boys. Accepting their longing for Black Cock. Accepting their deep desire to be cuckolded by their wives/girls. And acting on their desires. Become gay for Black. Become cuckolds. Become sissy cuckolds. Submit to your deepest desires and all things will work out for the best.
well my deepest desire is for you to GFY.....a guy has to have his limitations

Nice comment, Sandy, but, I believe you need to be in the main part of the forum where your comment will be most appreciated. If you'll go back out the door and turn LEFT that forum is next door, ok?
Here's a floor plan in case you have problems with verbal directions.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif "Oh, and fuck you very much for the lovely visit, sir!"

A-BlankPic.jpg

Nice comment, Sandy, but, I believe you need to be in the main part of the forum where your comment will be most appreciated. If you'll go back out the door and turn LEFT that forum is next door, ok?
Here's a floor plan in case you have problems with verbal directions.
View attachment 2839744 "Oh, and fuck you very much for the lovely visit, sir!"

View attachment 2839747

pretty sure there is a door on down for sissy faggots...I'm sorry that term is not correct anymore......how about the food court for wienie eaters

funny...….
after O'Rourke made the gun statement reaction everywhere

Pence just said in a speech that....this president and party will always stand by the 2nd amendment and your right to keep and bare arms...…….
but...….what he left out was....as long as the NRA pays us on what to say

I really like ruger products

I have a couple...and several browning's...a wide variety......2 favs...… my old Winchester.....and my new Henry...both of those are 30-30's though....henry got to much brass on it to really use for deer hunting....but damned nice to look at...went to a car show in an old town a few weeks ago...lot of antique shops and etc...was in one shop had this damned nice Winchester all kinds of engraving and etc...…$600.00...wanted it pretty bad and almost bought it...but a friend talked me out of it...knowing how many guns I already had....I have a Remington 870 slug gun I take most of the time deer hunting anyway...rifled barrel shoot sabots...about as good as the winchester

Do you deer hunt on streets im startto teach my daughters marksmanship

nope....and the only people with those weapons are shooting on the streets and are trying to haul 10tons of ******* in a 2to truck!

I started my ******* out on .22's.....then the 30-30's and then to shotguns...(30-30 less "kick" and noise then the shotguns)….now they have their own guns..(I bought for them) and hunt with me every year and on their own....we use 4 wheelers to get into the woods..park them and walk a ways more to our stands....no where near the streets or other people...although I have slowed on the hunting a lot anymore..used to every day and all day...now once or twice a week for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back