Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you keep stating Trump is a dictator and I was mentioning traits that other true dictators have that Trump lacks @subhub174014 so Trump is not a dictator. However I know I will regret seeding this idea in your head but if...if...IF....IF.... Donald Trump were to nationalize his enterprises and turn the Democrats and Libertarians and Independants into outlaws then you could make a more convincing argument for him being a fascist as fascism is a very right-wing political system in which the government is very powerful and controls the society and the economy completely, not allowing any opposition controling everything like a monopoly just like Mussolini did in Italy.

yes trump is a benito mussowienie

see post #5928...#5944...#5945

Last edited:
well then I would have to say you are on the wrong site!

again I would say you are on the wrong site

I have no idea what you are talking about or referring to...…..I think maybe you have "issues"...with someone

but like most on the right you make no sense at all
So you are only here for the politics and never look at anything else B.S. Show me any place to close an account.

So are you responsible for violence toward women since you post on this site which promotes racism and violence toward women? People can hide behind its a fetish if they want. I have requested to close this profile, however the administrators don't give you a way to do that. Maybe its the Russians.
Sorry you desire to leave B2W. If you are patient I have heard that eventually inactive accounts are eventually deleted as seen here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/account-deletion/.

If you desire a faster solution maybe I have seen personally in the past how @BigBlackBull76, or @ticklemypleasure were very helpful as moderators. If they should fail I have heard @FunnyBunny owns the site and the buck stops with him/her.

I hope that helps @Q9500 ?

Last edited:
I don't.....I built a guard post in case we are attacked.....some think it is a deer stand...but I know better
in this neck of the woods you can't have a basement because of the water level....but most have tornado shelters partially in the bround….mine has to be the only one in the world equipped with a gun safe!

besides he can't just push the button......it has to go through norad and another before there is a launch...….just for that very reason!
You are an extreme prepper @subhub174014 and it is your right to do so as you choose, and you can arm yourself to the teeth with guns and bullets like Neo did in "The Matrix", but don't forget there are other things that can ******* people like CBRN threats. Should you wish to additionally arm your Bat Cave there are Chemical threats ( involving various chemicals like cyanide with a variety of others )-Biological threats ( involving any infectious bacteria, viruses, or fungi like Anthrax, Ebola, Necrotizing fasciitis (the flesh eating disease) and a whole host of others )-Radiological threats ( poisoning with radioactive materials like Uranium, or Polonium that MrPutin used once )- and Nuclear threats ( involving ICBMs ).

Even if you can effectively defend yourself from all those threats you may eventually think about your life after this one as well too as death is the way out for most people in this life except for Enoch or Elijah. But I don't think you are looking for their method @subhub174014 ?

My Evidence:

So you are only here for the politics and never look at anything else B.S. Show me any place to close an account.
have no idea....just quit using it
and yes….that about sums it up...just here for the politics...look at my profile!
I rarely go much further than the political thread....my wife rarely ever uses the computer...she saw some of what was on here and joined...soon discovered most on here were fake and so ended up just talking to a couple of people....but she ended up not being on here anymore...blames me.....but anyway she went back to not using a computer...doesn't use it and doesn't miss it....you could give that a try

Last edited:
You are an extreme prepper @subhub174014 and it is your right to do so as you choose, and you can arm yourself to the teeth with guns and bullets like Neo did in "The Matrix", but don't forget there are other things that can ******* people like CBRN threats. Should you wish to additionally arm your Bat Cave there are Chemical threats ( involving various chemicals like cyanide with a variety of others )-Biological threats ( involving any infectious bacteria, viruses, or fungi like Anthrax, Ebola, Necrotizing fasciitis (the flesh eating disease) and a whole host of others )-Radiological threats ( poisoning with radioactive materials like Uranium, or Polonium that MrPutin used once )- and Nuclear threats ( involving ICBMs ).

Even if you can effectively defend yourself from all those threats you may eventually think about your life after this one as well too as death is the way out for most people in this life except for Enoch or Elijah. But I don't think you are looking for their method @subhub174014 ?

My Evidence:

it is you and a couple on here that make me that extreme....when you or someone posts something I know to be false....I go out of my way to find all I can on the subject...that and more....I'm just anti trump...but after arguing with you guys and looking up all that stuff,,,just shows me how right I am in not supporting the man

just kidding on the look out post!

but I do have a lot of guns...I have 2 sons also so need a bunch to hunt whatever with...it takes at least 3 of every gun...3 for deer....3 for duck....3 for bird...and a bunch of older .22's that I used to teach them on......a .45 and a 9mm and a 380 pistols that I keep around the house for "varmits"......right at 30 guns all total...…….and have several thousand rounds of ammo..….that's because of the right!.....every time election time comes and I'm sure it will happen again this time.....the NRA with the help from the right tells everyone the dems are going to take your guns...….and all the rednecks go out and buy everything they can.....hard to find any ammo when it is hunting season...it is all a ploy by the NRA to get people to go out and buy their *******....so I stock enough to hunt with...for a while if need be

and yes I know about other things.....I served almost 8 years in the army!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment @Zwing , I think? But there was one noteable multinational that did get away with racism in their workplace. Have you ever heard of Abercrombie and Fitch?

Here is an exerpt from their wiki page:

In a 2004 lawsuit González v. Abercrombie & Fitch, the company was accused of discriminating against African Americans, Latinos, Asian Americans, and women by preferentially offering floor sales positions (called Brand Representatives or Models) and store management positions to Caucasian males.[95] The company agreed to a settlement of the class-action suit, which required the company to (1) pay $40 million to African Americans, Latinos, Asian Americans, and women who applied and were not hired or worked in certain store positions, (2) revise its hiring, performance measurement, and promotion policies, (3) revise its internal complaint procedures, (4) appoint a Vice President of Diversity, (5) hire 25 recruiters to seek out minority applicants, (6) discontinue the practice of recruiting employees at primarily white fraternities and sororities, (7) include more minorities in marketing materials, (8) report to a neutral court-appointed monitor twice per year regarding its progress in those areas, and (9) report to the court once per year.[96][97][98]

In June 2009, British law student Riam Dean, who had worked at A&F's flagship store in London's Savile Row, took the company to an employment tribunal. Dean, who was born without a left forearm, claimed that although she was initially given special permission to wear clothing that covered her prosthetic limb, she was soon told that her appearance breached the company's "Look Policy" and sent to work in the stock room, out of sight of customers. Dean sued the company for disability discrimination, and sought up to £20,000 in damages.[99] In August 2009, the tribunal ruled the 22-year-old was wrongfully dismissed and unlawfully harassed. She was awarded £8,013 for loss of earnings and wrongful dismissal.[100][101]

In a lawsuit filed in September 2009, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission v. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores,[102] in U.S. District Court by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 17-year-old Samantha Elauf said she applied, in June 2008, for a sales position at the Abercrombie ******* store in the Woodland Hills Mall, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The young, who wears a hijab in accordance with her religious beliefs, claims the manager told her the headscarf violates the store's "Look Policy".[103] The United States Supreme Court agreed to hear the case on February 25, 2015,[104] and ruled 8-1 on June 1, 2015 against the company.[105]

In 2010, a Muslim woman working at a Hollister store in San Mateo, California, was fired. Before being dismissed, Hani Khan had refused Abercrombie & Fitch's human-resources representative's demand that she remove her hijab. The representative reportedly stated that the headscarf, which Khan wears for religious reasons, violated the company's "Look Policy". The Council on American-Islamic Relations has stated that the dismissal is a violation of nondiscrimination laws, and filed a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.[106]

In 2011, the Belgian Centre for Equal Opportunities and Opposition to Racism started an investigation into A&F's hiring and remuneration policies. The firm was suspected of only hiring personnel under 25 years old, making heavy demands on the physical appearance of its staff and rewarding a premium to male models that work shirtless.[107]

In November 2009, Abercrombie & Fitch was added to the "Sweatshop Hall of Shame 2010" by the worker advocacy group International Labor Rights Forum.[108]

If Trump is such a shitty boss why is not CNN covering the trial(s) of his racist practices at his businesses just like Abercrombie and Fitch if any do exist?
Thanks for making my point. Or did you just gloss the entire lawsuit portion of your post? It's a shame mental gymnastics are not in the Olympics. You would certainly win the gold.

when his exact remarks are used by the ones doing the killing you have to take a hard look at it
Unfortunately, take a read from this report:
America is one of 6 countries that make up more than half of gun deaths worldwide
A new study puts the US’s gun problem in a global perspective. It’s really bad.
An excerpt reads:
"America was also the odd country out among wealthier nations when it comes to gun deaths. For comparison, the US’s rate of 10.6 gun deaths per 100,000 people was much higher than Switzerland’s rate of 2.8, Canada’s 2.1, Germany’s 0.9, the United Kingdom’s 0.3, and Japan’s 0.2."
For those with an ability to read and comprehend (?) you can read the full article via the following link:
P.S. I wouldn't be referring to some of my most ardent distractors, would I? Well, yes I am!

How can you blame Trump
Much more easily and factually than you can exonerate him!
Just follow the trail of evidence my friend! Here's what one Republican, who feels it a duty to speak the truth to power, feels about it! His words, not mine!
----------------------------------------
Republican state lawmaker criticizes his party for 'enabling white supremacy'o
(CNN)A Republican state representative is speaking out against what he believes is his own party's complicity in "enabling white supremacy," and says history won't judge his fellow Republicans kindly.
Nebraska state legislator Rep. John McCollister tweeted Sunday night, "The Republican Party is enabling white supremacy in our country. As a lifelong Republican, it pains me to say this, but it's the truth."
The Twitter thread came one day after a white supremacist killed at least 20 people in El Paso, Texas. The criticism came as some politicians began pointin to the rhetoric from the Republican Party and the current administration as a contributing factor for the violence.
McCollister, who represents part of Omaha, said that he didn't think all Republicans are racist or white supremacists, but "the Republican Party is COMPLICIT to obvious racist and immoral activity inside our party."

"We have a Republican president who continually stokes racist fears in his base. He calls certain countries 'sh*tholes,' tells women of color to "go back" to where they came from and lies more than he tells the truth," he added.
He finished the tweets asking his colleagues to no longer look the other way.
"When the history books are written, I refuse to be someone who said nothing," he said. "The time is now for us Republicans to be honest with what is happening inside our party. We are better than this and I implore my Republican colleagues to stand up and do the right thing."

Much more easily and factually than you can exonerate him!
Just follow the trail of evidence my friend! Here's what one Republican, who feels it a duty to speak the truth to power, feels about it! His words, not mine!
----------------------------------------
Republican state lawmaker criticizes his party for 'enabling white supremacy'o
(CNN)A Republican state representative is speaking out against what he believes is his own party's complicity in "enabling white supremacy," and says history won't judge his fellow Republicans kindly.
Nebraska state legislator Rep. John McCollister tweeted Sunday night, "The Republican Party is enabling white supremacy in our country. As a lifelong Republican, it pains me to say this, but it's the truth."
The Twitter thread came one day after a white supremacist killed at least 20 people in El Paso, Texas. The criticism came as some politicians began pointin to the rhetoric from the Republican Party and the current administration as a contributing factor for the violence.
McCollister, who represents part of Omaha, said that he didn't think all Republicans are racist or white supremacists, but "the Republican Party is COMPLICIT to obvious racist and immoral activity inside our party."

"We have a Republican president who continually stokes racist fears in his base. He calls certain countries 'sh*tholes,' tells women of color to "go back" to where they came from and lies more than he tells the truth," he added.
He finished the tweets asking his colleagues to no longer look the other way.
"When the history books are written, I refuse to be someone who said nothing," he said. "The time is now for us Republicans to be honest with what is happening inside our party. We are better than this and I implore my Republican colleagues to stand up and do the right thing."
so how did he make them carry out what they did its ridiculous to blame the president i would blame his family friends teachers etc

So, TwoBi, you expect the Trumpster to just come out and announce he's changing our Constitution, huh? Is that how you expect it to be done?

Yeah, thats pretty much the ONLY way you can do it. To change our constitution takes an ACT OF CONGRESSS not an act of the President. So yes, he would have to put forth legislation to activly change our constitution and form of government. -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back