Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't yelling, if I was, I would capitalize the letters in bold type, compendia'? I bold type parts of a sentence or words that I want to emphasize the points of the post. Look at TwoBi's last post ... now THAT'S yelling.
I don't agree or disagree with your post in general, but I believe you understand my points. The 1%ers make sure everyone knows when they make a big contribution, and they wouldn't make near as many if the contributions weren't deductible.
The Trumps are under investigation for taking money out of their charity and spending it on personal things, like a huge oil painting of whoelse, Trump. They've already closed the charity and as soon as Trump is no longer President, he goes to NY state to face multiple state charges.
There are greedy self serving people from the penthouse to the outhouse. Again, it seems laughable that the self appointed party of ideas, inclusion, and caretakers of the downtrodden really give a rats ass about them other then trolling for votes. It would appear Dems are the ones who thrive on the uneducated.
Since you know what what motivates people to give, when Obama ran against Romney, the Obama's charitable donations went up significantly. I believe it said from less then 10% to 22%. Soooooo did they just start to care more or was it a self serving move to help his chances of four more years and further his legacy.
I am not sure what the sickness of liberals is that would compel them to demonize anyone who disagrees with them especially if they are successful.

I am not sure what the sickness of liberals is that would compel them to demonize anyone who disagrees with them
I think you should spend more time writing "comments" and "opinions" for your local newspaper's editorial. Nothing you ever post, here, is substantiated with resource material.
Now, have I demonized you? Not in my "opinion" , just stating a "fact" .... GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Its becoming more apparent that you just like to lie, TwoBi ... you know darn well I've corrected you on that accusation several times now. I'll say again, then the next time I'm just going to call you a liar, "its not the ID itself, its the changing to the voting that the Republicans have implemented in NC and other Republican run states ... changing the hours, days, registration, removal of party-line option voting, etc ... and like YOU, Republicans only mention the ID law when Democrats complain about voter suppression. WHY do YOU keep doing that? Why do you refuse to recognize & acknowledge the changes Republicans have made to create long lines and discourage minorities from voting.
If you do this again, I'm flat out calling you a LIAR.

Naw, you got this wrong (maybe) MacNFries, TwoBi is only relying on his "alternate facts"!

Mmmmmm the only black republican in the house has stated he will not seek re-election

guess he doesn't figure in ...in this new republican prty/trump administration
That's okay @subhub174014 as he will be replaced by this Black female Republican when she defeats AOC. ;)

My evidence:

Is Afgan the next VietNam?...….lost thousands of troops there and now working on just pulling out and giving it to the talibahn….little political fodder for re-election...even though right now just cutting Embassy by 50%...plans on troop pullout following.....because the talibahn says it will be good from now on?

That's okay @subhub174014 as he will be replaced by this Black female Republican when she defeats AOC. ;)

My evidence:

wouldn't be a real surprise......people in her district say she has got "the big head" and forgot about her district

but no matter what her district is pretty solid republican.....but then if they don't get a challenger in the dems against AOC...they could have a republican

wouldn't be a real surprise......people in her district say she has got "the big head" and forgot about her district

but no matter what her district is pretty solid republican.....but then if they don't get a challenger in the dems against AOC...they could have a republican

Yeah got - “the big head” for sure - with nothing in it - lotta wasted space there ;}

Is Afgan the next VietNam?...….lost thousands of troops there and now working on just pulling out and giving it to the talibahn….little political fodder for re-election...even though right now just cutting Embassy by 50%...plans on troop pullout following.....because the talibahn says it will be good from now on?
Trump's foreign policy ensures his re-election by killing Hamza Bin Laden before he could retaliate against America, and turning an enemy into a friend with Kim Jong-Un just to name a few @subhub174014.

My Evidence:

but come to think of it......Nixon pulled out of Viet Nam and was impeached...…..trump pulling out of Afgahn and facing impeachment

Trump's foreign policy ensures his re-election by killing Hamza Bin Laden before he could retaliate against America, and turning an enemy into a friend with Kim Jong-Un just to name a few @subhub174014.

My Evidence:

might want to rethink that....they thought they killed him in a bombing raid...but seems he has been seen since

and has he turned NK into a friend?...they are doing more testing now than in the past....they like a lot of other dictators are just playing him for the fool he is

you are still big on statements to support your Treasonous Pres.....but short on facts

Hamza bin Laden: US officials hunting terror boss thought ...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hamza-bin-laden-officials-hunting-14074350
Mar 01, 2019 · Not only is Hamza bin Laden still alive, he is hellbent on recapturing al-Qaeda’s position as the world’s most dangerous extremists mirror Load mobile navigation News
  • Author: Christopher Bucktin

might want to rethink that....they thought they killed him in a bombing raid...but seems he has been seen since

and has he turned NK into a friend?...they are doing more testing now than in the past....they like a lot of other dictators are just playing him for the fool he is

you are still big on statements to support your Treasonous Pres.....but short on facts

Hamza bin Laden: US officials hunting terror boss thought ...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hamza-bin-laden-officials-hunting-14074350
Mar 01, 2019 · Not only is Hamza bin Laden still alive, he is hellbent on recapturing al-Qaeda’s position as the world’s most dangerous extremists mirror Load mobile navigation News
  • Author: Christopher Bucktin
Your article about Hamza still being alive is dated from March, whereas my article was more recent from July @subhub174014 .

Yeah got - “the big head” for sure - with nothing in it - lotta wasted space there ;}

correction...she is from a Democratic district......but anyway NY's do not like a show boat.....hence trumps unpopularity in NY now.....but either way she is on shaky ground...….NY is doing some redistricting and hers is one going to be changed...her re-election is very shaky

correction...she is from a Democratic district......but anyway NY's do not like a show boat.....hence trumps unpopularity in NY now.....but either way she is on shaky ground...….NY is doing some redistricting and hers is one going to be changed...her re-election is very shaky
it was all trump support in lake george ny

it was all trump support in lake george ny
not real popular in his home state...he has part of Brooklyn and Statin Isl...but that's about it

Trump protests planned in New York City | am New York
news/politics/trump-protests-planned-in-new-york-city-1.13037005
Trump protests planned in New York City. Demonstrations against the Trump administration since his election have come in all shapes and sizes: protests, rallies and marches, sit-ins, die-ins and banners unfurled in the Trump Tower lobby. Although Trump Tower has been a favorite of protesters, demonstrations have taken place across the city,...

and for a man who has an Undying loyalty to someone who could face treason charges before it is done is really something
If you mean Russia remember what a Harvard law professor once said where it would not be a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back