Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ya just should get in there and buy a BUNCH - it hit 113.39 ANOTHER new 52 week low today !!!!!

Put your money where your BIGMOUTHS are Dems - start loading up on Disney - like Elon Musk did with Twitter.

If ya think Disney is a bargain buy a bunch - that’ll maybe drive the price up - maybe - if more Dems are buying than others are selling - BIG MAYBE 😁

I was a huge fan of Disney from the time I was a lil kid. Started accumulating Disney stock when my ******* were lil - visited the park and stayed in the resort several times over the years with my *******. Was looking forward to taking all my grandkids there - NOW I’m DONE with Disney. They wanna be woke - I hope they go broke. I will in no way support Disney anymore - I recommended to everyone I know to sell Disney at 142 - the ones that listened are happy now - the ones that didn’t NOT so much. Tried to warn peeps in here too - wonder how many listened.
Even if Disney became a raging buy - price wise - which it will eventually if it keeps falling like a rock - I will not buy it on moral grounds.

this from a guy that is so loved and a leader of the republican party​

You can get killed': Trump 'on alert' for flying tomatoes from protesters​

Violence could be justified if someone is trying to thwart a flying fruit barrage, according to former President Donald Trump.

Projectile fruits — such as tomatoes, pineapples, and bananas — could be used as “very dangerous” weapons that the former president said in sworn testimony his team was looking out for during rallies. The comments appeared in a transcript from an October deposition for a civil lawsuit brought by protesters who alleged they were assaulted outside Trump's New York offices in 2015 by Trump's security guards during the presidential campaign.

An attorney for the protesters pointed to Trump’s remarks during a rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in February 2016, when he said, “If you see someone getting ready to throw a tomato, just knock the crap out of them, would you?”

“They were going to throw fruit,” the former president said in defense of his comments, according to court transcripts. “And you get hit with fruit, it’s — no, it’s very violent stuff. We were on alert for that.”

Trump said "we were told" about the threats and noted that he “thought Secret Service” was keeping an eye on potential fruit projectiles. If one of his supporters had used aggression to stop a threat, Trump explained he would have covered their legal fees if it was “a serious threat.” However, no such incidents happened, he said.

Valentin Broeksmit, Deutsche Bank Informant Linked to Trump, Found Dead​

Awhistleblower who worked with federal authorities investigating ties between Deutsche Bank and former President Donald Trump has been found dead in California.

The body of Valentin Broeksmit, 45, was found on the Woodrow Wilson High School campus off on the 4500 block of Multnomah Street on Monday, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

He was pronounced dead at 7 a.m., reported CBS.

Broeksmit was reported missing last year, with the Los Angeles Police Department saying he was last seen on April 6, 2021 around 4 p.m., at Griffith Park on Riverside Drive driving a 2020 red Mini Cooper.

Despite being reported missing, Broeksmit's Twitter account remained active, with his last tweet uploading a photo of himself being sent on April 5.

Journalist Scott Stedman, who works for the Forensic News website, also confirmed Broeksmit's death in a tweet.

"He supplied me and other journalists with Deutsche Bank documents that highlighted the bank's deep Russia connections," Stedman wrote. "It is very sad. I don't suspect foul play. Val struggled with ******* on and off.

Course - I reckon it ALWAYS did !!!!! 😆
Well, our Hillbillly Irish flake, buttdload "duh, weckon it ALWAYS dud!!!!! oh and wifa jerk-smirk too", just had his lil wet-dream burst. The Convoluted Convy of Asswipes just had their ignorant asses run out of Oakland with no place to go. Dopes on a rope. Priceless. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdloads Wet Dream.jpg
    buttdloads Wet Dream.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
Ane heerrrreee's buttdload diggin for negative scraps about life. "duh, Disney stock value continues to drop and they're going to lose one, like I aways do on EVERYTHING!!!! :LOL:." But hang on for just one minute as its time for "RepTards in News!".

Today, more light is being shed on DuhSantis vs. America's favorite, Disney World. The reeling Governor of FloriDuh was just notified that his asinine passive-aggressive move will cost the local taxpayers and communities $163 Million on a recurring basis and the State of FloriDuh will likely be responsible for assuming $2 Billion of Loans and expenses as required by contract. And it's far worse for the entire state, if Disney moves to a neighboring state. Well, folks it just goes to show you, "Once a greedy RepTard always a Dumbass." Enjoy your day everyone! :devilish:

Attachments

• DuhSantis Brainless.jpg
    DuhSantis Brainless.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1
Ane heerrrreee's buttdload diggin for negative scraps about life. "duh, Disney stock value continues to drop and they're going to lose one, like I aways do on EVERYTHING!!!! :LOL:." But hang on for just one minute as its time for "RepTards in News!".

Today, more light is being shed on DuhSantis vs. America's favorite, Disney World. The reeling Governor of FloriDuh was just notified that his asinine passive-aggressive move will cost the local taxpayers and communities $163 Million on a recurring basis and the State of FloriDuh will likely be responsible for assuming $2 Billion of Loans and expenses as required by contract. And it's far worse for the entire state, if Disney moves to a neighboring state. Well, folks it just goes to show you, "Once a greedy RepTard always a Dumbass." Enjoy your day everyone! :devilish:
BITCHBOI

243706E3-245E-4510-8EB5-125923938E6B.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back