Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding TRUTH these days has to pretty much come from your gut. So much bias - news sources in some cases - truly are the enemy of the people.

CNN is a propaganda source for the left.

using your gut is the very definition of bias

the whole reason you feel like CNN is biased is because their reporters pick stories based on their gut

you gotta use your brain, man. spot the inconsistencies. track down where ******* comes from

Thank you for proving my point. It specifically says dating back to 2015. Not to mention the actual priority date. Which is the date this was filed, which is why I highlighted the PRIORITY date. I get that you think because it says this specific paper was filed on may 17 2020. But that is not when the patent was applied for. 2015 is before 2019. Actually 4 years before Covid19 was heard of. Do you understand?
Thank you again

I might start charging for educating you. Probably learned more here than in your indoctrination in school. 76B5C607-8798-4A10-BC08-F0BA0E241CF0.jpeg

absolutely, I agree

the kernel here is the anxiety people feel about not understanding wtf is happening, and feeling like they are losing control of their lives

but that's not the fault of the doctors or biologists or engineers saving peoples' lives
All those doctors or biologists or engineers saving people’s lives are banned from social media and msm

Thank you for proving my point. It specifically says dating back to 2015. Not to mention the actual priority date. Which is the date this was filed, which is why I highlighted the PRIORITY date. I get that you think because it says this specific paper was filed on may 17 2020. But that is not when the patent was applied for. 2015 is before 2019. Actually 4 years before Covid19 was heard of. Do you understand?
Thank you again

I do understand. I understand that the filing in 2015 did not mention covid-19, because it didn't exist

in fact the NIH made a page explaining this https://support.nlm.nih.gov/knowledgebase/article/KA-05327/en-us

try reading your own links. or your own screenshots.

fucking weak sauce man

Finding TRUTH these days has to pretty much come from your gut. So much bias - news sources in some cases - truly are the enemy of the people.

CNN is a propaganda source for the left.
I give you truth and facts everyday......and you don't want any....instead you would rather believe whatever drivel you get from Boo Boo and tnc

Holy *******. You are gone. It says Covid19 on the application

Lol. This is weird. What kind of brain damage do you have. The willful ignorance is amazing.

I mean just try reading the part of your own screenshot that I circled helpfully. or the link you refused to look at.

or simply learn what a "continuation patent" is since you've apparently never heard of that.

not surprised a dumb sheep like you has never filed a patent for anything before

I don't know how to explain this.

like, you know how tnc knows how to use a back-hoe and do construction and *******?

so if I start posting memes about how Kubota JCBs use uranium to levitate, TNC would immediately think that's nonense because the JCBs don't levitate, and uranium doesn't do that, and they don't have uranium in them

it's not a "bias" issue, it's a "this makes no fucking sense" issue

just replace "Kubota" with "moderna", replace "JCB" with "vaccine", and replace "uranium" with "HIV" or whatever new absurd conspiracy theory they have
Please explain more, delusional genius You are the best.

They don’t talk about the dangers of the hiv shot on cnn, do they?

Please explain more, delusional genius You are the best.
look up "continuation patent"

it's pretty simple if you're not a dumb sheep

They don’t talk about the dangers of the hiv shot on cnn, do they?

@blkdlaur this is what I'm talking about

this guy is a cancer. the whole strategy is to make you think he's on "your" side so you're more likely to believe this evil bullshit

I mean just try reading the part of your own screenshot that I circled helpfully. or the link you refused to look at.

or simply learn what a "continuation patent" is since you've apparently never heard of that.

not surprised a dumb sheep like you has never filed a patent for anything before
I did and specifically says dating back to 2015

Do you just pretend things you don’t like, don’t exist in the real world also?

Im going to send you my Venmo info. You owe me $50

Your non indoctrination education is over.

can’t wait for you to deny or spin this.

I know this is hard for someone like you, you think that if you haven’t heard of it it isn’t true. And no one that ever lived is as smart as you.
You actually thought earlier today that people thought the original writings of the Bible were written in English. How arrogant can you be.
B23DB0D7-7EE0-4BAD-8712-424FE625FBEC.jpeg

look up "continuation patent"

it's pretty simple if you're not a dumb sheep

@blkdlaur this is what I'm talking about

this guy is a cancer. the whole strategy is to make you think he's on "your" side so you're more likely to believe this evil bullshit
Did you read what priority date means? If you did then you know you are wrong

Libtards like you are the cancer to this country.

You ready for that booster

i like how you call me a sheep, you literally parrot msm all day.

I mean just try to be correct. Are you referring to a “continuation application” and calling it a “continuation patent” ?

Thats weak sauce man

good sheep

Please give more info about the vaccine. you have been wrong so often, odds are highly stacked in your favor to be right soon

yeah that's correct.

but that's not what jojo's tweet is claiming. he's claiming the vaccine gives you HIV and it's a big secret conspiracy, because he's a lying piece of *******
Lol. I’m lying. You have lied in at least half your posts and I proved it. Still doing it

Go back to the basement bitchboI. You’ll feel a little better about the huge mistake you made with the vaccine and boosters. Is your tenth booster scheduled yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back