Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i linked to the patents and the prior art, numbnuts

oh wait, I forgot you can't read.

you still think covid-19 is the only coronavirus in the world

ahahahahahahahahaha

haha yes I am
no I don’t think it is, that’s why I posted rothschilds patent of the COVID 19 test

hahahahahahahahaha

you are still wrong. All you had to do was say no and I was wrong

Wow. you really are that stupid

did you sign up for your teeth booster yet, like good sheep

this is what was said in Australia today. Wake up dummy.
I had to find the tweet since you won't link it as a coward

the tweet is a video mix repost from TikTok without any attribution or links, because it was also posted by a coward

I was able to track down some of the videos, they're from last year, and they're about roll-out

I'm awake, meanwhile you're still in your pajamas believing everything you see on the internet

I had to find the tweet since you won't link it as a coward

the tweet is a video mix repost from TikTok without any attribution or links, because it was also posted by a coward

I was able to track down some of the videos, they're from last year, and they're about roll-out

I'm awake, meanwhile you're still in your pajamas believing everything you see on the internet

Gee correct me if I’m wrong but Debacle Joe’s vaccine MANDATE kinda put lotsa peeps in the position of get vaxxed even if they didn’t want to or LOSE their jobs.

Gee correct me if I’m wrong but Debacle Joe’s vaccine MANDATE kinda put lotsa peeps in the position of get vaxxed even if they didn’t want to or LOSE their jobs.

yeah that's correct.

but that's not what jojo's tweet is claiming. he's claiming the vaccine gives you HIV and it's a big secret conspiracy, because he's a lying piece of *******

yeah that's correct.

but that's not what jojo's tweet is claiming. he's claiming the vaccine gives you HIV and it's a big secret conspiracy, because he's a lying piece of *******

Actually I think it’s more the vaccines cause health issues to people and the government although trying to ******* them on everyone wants NO responsibility for those health issues it created by the mandates.

Ah yes, Trump backing another "high quality, morally fit, stable-minded" Republican for the mid-terms. Another MOLESTER!
It's like we're watching Mel Brooks Blazen Saddles where Taggart is recruiting the meanest, badest dudes in the West, and the line was long.

BlazinSaddles.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back